UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Outsider
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ci1982
UKC Forum Member

Outsider

Anybody no how the outsider is doi g in the stud
Pen. I see his pups have very little earnings in the
Other KC. I have a friend that wants to breed to him
But its a 9 hour drive for a dog that we do t here much about
Up this way. If anyone has any info on his pups or owns
A dog out of him feel free to comment. Thanks chris

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-11-2017 01:56 AM
Ci1982 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ci1982 Click here to Send Ci1982 a Private Message Find more posts by Ci1982 Add Ci1982 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ci1982
UKC Forum Member

Came out kinda funky looking how i typed that. Sorry lol

Old Post 10-11-2017 01:57 AM
Ci1982 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ci1982 Click here to Send Ci1982 a Private Message Find more posts by Ci1982 Add Ci1982 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

I'd be interested in hearing reports on him also. I bought semen from The Outsider at a benefit auction and have it stored at NeverGone. I had a female that I thought would really cross well on him but sold her. I have a fair amount of experience with Outsiders family but haven't seen or heard a thing about his pups.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 10-11-2017 09:04 AM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fox_91
UKC Forum Member

It's a shame his dad got killed. Outsider needs to stay outside the stud pen.

Old Post 10-11-2017 03:30 PM
fox_91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fox_91 Click here to Send fox_91 a Private Message Click Here to Email fox_91 Find more posts by fox_91 Add fox_91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Re: Outsider

quote:
Originally posted by Ci1982
Anybody no how the outsider is doi g in the stud
Pen. I see his pups have very little earnings in the
Other KC. I have a friend that wants to breed to him
But its a 9 hour drive for a dog that we do t here much about
Up this way. If anyone has any info on his pups or owns
A dog out of him feel free to comment. Thanks chris

I have only had experience with 2 pups out of Outsider. They are 6 years old. Deventers Penney and her brother Insider. They had a mother Deventers Roxy. I had bought the pup out of Roxy before I knew what Roxy was going be bred to. I have never hunted with Outsider or Fightin Side.
Penney was a natural with the highest level of ability that I've seen in the last 5 years. Her brother Inside was a natural of average ability level, big loud bawl mouth on track, chop on tree. Would not honor another dog anywhere and I culled him because he was naturally too independent for me.
Penney has had limited completion hunting, but won the UKC Grandmasters in 2015, made Gr. Nt. Ch on the way to doing it and is a PKC Ch. She comes in heat for PKC World Hunt and UKC Walker Days each year. Penney is the best reproducer that I've ever seen of smart dogs of natural ability. There were 4 in her litter and they all made coondogs. She had a sister that was killed at 4 month old that was said to be the best the owner ever saw. I want a dog to be first and first because they have the ability level to out preform the other dogs in any kind of weather or kind of terrain. Some studs take away from a females ability to reproduce and I'd say that the Outsider complemented Deventers Roxy to produce her pups. Just my

Old Post 10-15-2017 03:37 AM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote