UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Bonecollector
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Chad Francis
UKC Forum Member

Bonecollector

I was wondering if most of the bone dogs squall bawl on the tree or are the mostly chop mouth. Mine ' s a screaming squall ball and very little chopping. I m loving the bone blood. The few I've had have been great track dogs some a little tight on the ground but deadly accurate and have the coon when they tree.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-07-2017 07:13 AM
Chad Francis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Francis Click here to Send Chad Francis a Private Message Click Here to Email Chad Francis Find more posts by Chad Francis Add Chad Francis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chad medlock
UKC Forum Member

All the bone dogs ive had or been to the woods with have been really good chop mouth tree dogs.

Old Post 10-07-2017 03:50 PM
chad medlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chad medlock Click here to Send chad medlock a Private Message Find more posts by chad medlock Add chad medlock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad Francis
UKC Forum Member

bone

I have a 3 year old female top dog and very accurate. She is squall ball on the ground screaming squall bawl tree mouth. She is out of a female out of a Gr.nite comas stylish Legend and Wipeout zack on the bottom side. Chad Did Legend throw screaming ball mouth tree dogs much.

Old Post 10-08-2017 01:53 AM
Chad Francis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Francis Click here to Send Chad Francis a Private Message Click Here to Email Chad Francis Find more posts by Chad Francis Add Chad Francis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chad medlock
UKC Forum Member

Yes that makes sense..lol...bawl and chop on tree. We had really good luck crossing legend x bone and ive crossed a few of legend females on bone as well. It works! Ive got a SCH fm off bone im really excited about breeding to Lone Pine Legend this fall..

Old Post 10-08-2017 03:28 PM
chad medlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chad medlock Click here to Send chad medlock a Private Message Find more posts by chad medlock Add chad medlock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad Francis
UKC Forum Member

bone x legend

This has been the best blood for me lately. These are the two lines of dogs that still have track and the coon in there tree. Loud and hard tree dogs are nice but accuracy is everything at my house. I'm loving the Bone blood and Stylish Legend stuff. I haven't seen any other bloodline that produces a more balanced hound than this blood. I ve only been hunting this blood for 7 years and it's been working for me. I know they all don t turn out good but when you get a good one it got it all. Just my opinion.

Old Post 10-08-2017 08:38 PM