UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Is anyone familiar with any hounds in this pedigree?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

Is anyone familiar with any hounds in this pedigree?

Looking for info on this female who's pedigree I've included below. Thanks!

------------Grnitech House's Clint
---------Grnitech Grch House's Lipper
------------House's Queen Lou
-----Grnitech Rogers' Blown Tmb Lipper
------------Wldnitech Grnitech Smith's Hillbilly Mac
---------Ch Grnitech Rogers' Little Shannon
------------Nitech Rogers' Blown Tmb Jenny
---Ch Nitech Sizemores Little Lipper Mack
------------Grnitech Ch Hicountry's Nite Heat
---------Ball's Hickory Nutt Harry
------------Grnitech Lone Pine Patches
-----Rogers' Hillbilly Lady
---------Hays' Hillbilly Jill
------------Nitech Liberty Bell Fly
Elk River Shannon
------------Ch Nitech Ball's W Va Dan
---------Nitech Ch Ball's Wva Dan II
------------Ball's W Va Lady
-----Grnitech Wilson's Hillbilly Bruiser
---------Ch Grnitech Rogers' Little Shannon
---Blowntimber Night Streaker
------------Grnitech Grch House's Lipper
---------Grnitech Rogers' Blown Tmb Lipper
------------Ch Grnitech Rogers' Little Shannon
-----Ch Rogers' Blown Timber Teresa
------------Wldnitech Grch Grnitech Rock River Banjo
---------Rogers' Blown Timber Babe

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
(River Bend Shot x Dark Corners Diamond)
Creek Bend Ann
(River Bend Switch x River Bend Annie)

Frozen Semen
-Nitech Maul-N-Wedge Chip
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag
-Grnitech River Bend Switch
-Ch Grnitech River Bend Shot

Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/645050609899208/?ref=share

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2017 11:30 PM
droopy_dog2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for droopy_dog2004 Click here to Send droopy_dog2004 a Private Message Click Here to Email droopy_dog2004 Visit droopy_dog2004's homepage! Find more posts by droopy_dog2004 Add droopy_dog2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

That is a West Virginia bred dog....... I remember them dogs well......

Old Post 10-06-2017 12:00 AM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

That is a very good breed dog, anytime you see a Hillbilly Mac female breed to Lipper, that worked, These guys that like Hillbilly Mac should check him out.. The guys that are trying to keep Mac alive, Team Hillbilly Mac, Your dog is what they have been looking for........ JMO

Old Post 10-06-2017 12:07 AM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

Bozo and lipper crosses worked well also. Real nice bred female pedigree wise. Worth breeding 1 time,you never know.

Old Post 10-06-2017 01:55 AM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

Roger blown timber jenny

What is she out of?

Old Post 10-06-2017 02:01 AM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BuckHicks
UKC Forum Member

Dog

I remember a guy by the name of Kermit Rogers bred this line of dogs. Nice dogs,

Old Post 10-06-2017 02:54 AM
BuckHicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BuckHicks Click here to Send BuckHicks a Private Message Click Here to Email BuckHicks Find more posts by BuckHicks Add BuckHicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sauk Talking
UKC Forum Member

Rock River Banjo

Banjo had Crowding Billy crossed with Diamond Jim up close, I had some bred similar, they were nice,

Old Post 10-06-2017 02:57 AM
Sauk Talking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sauk Talking Click here to Send Sauk Talking a Private Message Find more posts by Sauk Talking Add Sauk Talking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Philip
UKC Forum Member

Balls hickory nutt Harry was out of nite heat? Or the two ts throwing me

Old Post 10-06-2017 04:06 AM
Philip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Philip Click here to Send Philip a Private Message Click Here to Email Philip Visit Philip's homepage! Find more posts by Philip Add Philip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

You need to bring that female up here and breed her to my male that has 10 shots of Old FLAG in him. He would cross nice on that female........

Old Post 10-06-2017 04:23 AM
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Philip
Balls hickory nutt Harry was out of nite heat? Or the two ts throwing me

Two TT is goofing you up. TT was off night heat. Night heat off Bozo. Bozo off old hickory nut Harry. Stylish Harry off Hayes

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 10-06-2017 12:47 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by edwardfasteddy
That is a very good breed dog, anytime you see a Hillbilly Mac female breed to Lipper, that worked, These guys that like Hillbilly Mac should check him out.. The guys that are trying to keep Mac alive, Team Hillbilly Mac, Your dog is what they have been looking for........ JMO

NITECH CH HTX PR SHANNON'S HILLBILLY CHIEF 6 CAST WINS
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY LUCIE
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY MAXIE

If you can read this thank a TEACHER
If you can read this in English, thank a VETERAN

www.freewebs.com/shannonshowmekennels

United States Army Retired

Old Post 10-06-2017 12:51 PM
mike shannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike shannon Click here to Send mike shannon a Private Message Click Here to Email mike shannon Find more posts by mike shannon Add mike shannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

Just to clear up some confusion, I do not own the female listed on the post, I have a daughter of her leased and just looking for some insight on her breeding. I most deff recognize the heavy Mac breeding she has as well as Banjo, just curious about the Rogers' bred hounds and if anyone is familiar with any of the other breeding she has up close. Thanks again for the help y'all!!

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
Creek Bend Ann

Frozen Semen
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag

Facebook Page

Old Post 10-06-2017 01:14 PM
droopy_dog2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for droopy_dog2004 Click here to Send droopy_dog2004 a Private Message Click Here to Email droopy_dog2004 Visit droopy_dog2004's homepage! Find more posts by droopy_dog2004 Add droopy_dog2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

TT was out of Hi Country Nite Heat and Lone Pine Patches look at the top of the thread his pedigree was the first thing that got posted.. I'm going back to sleep.....

Old Post 10-06-2017 01:31 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

That Shannon female has about 5 or 6 shots of old Mac in her, you say your dog is out of her what is your dogs Sire?

Old Post 10-06-2017 01:51 PM
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

Sire is Grnitech Credit River Tucker

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
Creek Bend Ann

Frozen Semen
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag

Facebook Page

Old Post 10-06-2017 02:42 PM
swamp1
Banned

quote:
That Shannon female has about 5 or 6 shots of old Mac in her, you say your dog is out of her what is your dogs Sire?
that rogers blown timber jenny was heavy hillbilly Mac linebred too?

Old Post 10-06-2017 05:55 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

If that is the case, You got the best bred Hillbilly Mac dog in the country, Hands Down! The other dogs on that pedigree are Great Reproducers also, full of them a matter a fact. I have seen a lot of other Mac bred dogs but the other dogs on their pedigree are not that swift..... I owned Two Grand Nites back in the day that were two of the best hounds I ever hunted with one was Gr. Nite Ch. Swift Creek Max his mother was off a W.C Demon female , Man I wish I had about 50 straws off him, and the other one was Gr. Nite Ch. Nocturnal NOVA! Had that name before Nailor was born. Nova was off of a Gr. Nite Ch. Female off Lipper. These two Mac sons were hard to beat, and are gone now. The breeding you have there I thought was long gone also.....

Old Post 10-06-2017 07:32 PM
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

Edwardfasteddy I have a young dog at the moment too that is a grandpup to Moffetts WC Deamon, his dam is off of Deamon semen, really like him so far, this season should really get him clicking! Does the Credit River Tucker dog go back to any Mac breeding?

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
Creek Bend Ann

Frozen Semen
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag

Facebook Page

Old Post 10-06-2017 07:43 PM
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

The female I have off of Tucker and the Shannon female I listed above has been bred to an old direct son of Grnitech Coon Waxer, close Flag bred stud. Now for the waiting game to see if she took! Trying to preserve this old blood while I have the chance!

quote:
You need to bring that female up here and breed her to my male that has 10 shots of Old FLAG in him. He would cross nice on that female........

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
Creek Bend Ann

Frozen Semen
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag

Facebook Page

Old Post 10-06-2017 08:17 PM
jesse
UKC Forum Member

find bob hennesy on here he could tell you who owned her iam thinking richard turchin from minnesota but not sure bob could tell you though it might have been his dog. Might find info on her on the credit river tucker thread

Old Post 10-06-2017 08:23 PM
jesse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jesse Click here to Send jesse a Private Message Click Here to Email jesse Find more posts by jesse Add jesse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

I would have to know more about Tucker then I do, like who his Sire and Dam are?

Old Post 10-06-2017 08:51 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

If Blown Timber Jenny in there 3 times and her being line bred Heavy Hillbilly Mac, That female has at least 12 shots of OLD HILLBILLY MAC! Like I said, She is the BEST bred Mac dog I ever seen mainly because of the other dogs in her pedigree.. That is what makes the difference in this bitch....

Old Post 10-06-2017 10:03 PM
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

I looked back into Tuckers pedigree he doesn't seem to have any Mac breeding but does have a lot of old stock. House's Tom Tom, Crowding Billy, Ozark Preacher, Spring Creek Rock, Rock River Ring all in his 4th generation!

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
Creek Bend Ann

Frozen Semen
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag

Facebook Page

Old Post 10-06-2017 10:50 PM
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

droopy_dog2004 I brought the Tucker thread back to the top on walker Stud form if that helps you.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 10-11-2017 12:05 AM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondog charlie
UKC Forum Member

Tucker

he's off Pocupine Valley Rebel X Brookview Jill ( littermate to skeens Dolly who was Sackett Jr. mother

Old Post 10-11-2017 03:50 AM
coondog charlie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondog charlie Click here to Send coondog charlie a Private Message Find more posts by coondog charlie Add coondog charlie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote