UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Ch Nite Ch Durbin's Rambler PKC Ch Coon Rip'n Rambler
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
The One Rambler
New UKC Forum Member

Ch Nite Ch Durbin's Rambler PKC Ch Coon Rip'n Rambler

I felt I needed to thank those of you that have been hunting dogs out of Rambler, and some words of appreciation to all the positive comments about him. A little update for those interested. Rambler was hunted some last spring and loved it. We gave him the summer off due to the heat and turning ten years of age. I had hunted him just one time this fall. While on a hunt with my son and a neighbor boy, a five year son of Rambler we call Butch was working a coon , they asked about hunting Rambler? I told them to go load him ,and I'd go to Butch and meet them back at the road. He's a little over weight and it took both of them to get him in the truck, but they showed up about the time I was getting back with Butch. We went down on the river bottom and while putting the DC 30 on Rambler, Levi the young neighbor boy asked if this old dog was any good? My reply was. Have you ever heard of Michael Jordan? He said yes, but what's that got to do with coon hunting? I told him I believed that Rambler was the Michael Jordan Of coon dogs as I cut him loose down this fence line that was about a hundred yards from a nice bottom timber. In about two minutes he struck, shortly after the boy asked whats he doing? My reply was he just got treed. By the Garmin he was almost four hundred yards deep, with a coon. I probably haven't done Rambler justice, but we love each other just the same. Thank you guys !!!

Last edited by The One Rambler on 12-03-2009 at 01:52 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-03-2009 01:48 PM
The One Rambler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The One Rambler Click here to Send The One Rambler a Private Message Click Here to Email The One Rambler Find more posts by The One Rambler Add The One Rambler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

If you have loved him, you have done him justice.

He is a coon dog for sure.

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 12-03-2009 02:07 PM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The One Rambler
New UKC Forum Member

Thanks Cleo, It's interesting you bring up God. Some history on Rambler. I was hunting two of the nicest young hounds I'd started, Copper and Jessica. A friend of mine David Lynch had a fellow by the name of Robert Rulo from Oklahoma stopping to look at some pups and they took a hunt. The following morning I called David to see if they have treed many coons. It was in the fall and David has some really nice hunting. His reply was that they had looked at seven trees with coon in them, and were done by midnite. But he also replied he thought he had hunted with the nicest young dog he had seen in quite some time. I felt offended. At that time I was hunting very hard and and felt there wasn't anyway he'd hunted with something better than Jess or Copper. David had a Gr Nite female by the name of Flo Jo that could tree a pile of coon. So I asked if they had hunted her? No, they'd hunted Floey, a young bitch out of her and this two year old male called Rambler. Well David loved Floey, But let's just say we didn't share that emotion about the female. To me she was a dog tracking, tree pulling, jealous bitch, sorry, but that's the way I saw her. But I then knew if they had made that many trees with coon, that we'd better look in to this dog called Rambler. He wasn't Super Staked, but I knew Robert was from NE Oklahoma. So I called T John Treadwell, figuring that if T John knew anything about the dog he might have some reputation. When asked if he knew anything about a young dog of Rulo's? He said you mean Rambler. He told me just days before he sent a couple of friends up to hunt Rambler, and since he thought he maybe able to be bought he had them take a really nice dog as a yard stick. He said they treed three trees with coon and Rambler had most of it. So, David and I started the process of trying to buy Rambler, But he'd been sold. I prayed about it and told David that if it was meant to be we would have owned the dog. Two months pasted and the phone rang early one morning' it was David he said guess what I just found out? I could tell by the tone of his voice, my reply was, Ramblers for sale. We got him bought and had a good partnership. He won the Iowa State Race, got four wins on the bench and three or four in toward Grand Nite, he won a Super Slam and got in at Pro hunt. But most of all he treed coon in a style different than most hounds today. Davids health wasn't the best and I'd hunted hard enough I'd put a lot of strain on my marriage and young family. So David and I put the word out Rambler was for sale. We showed him to a few folks and I even called John Strickland, after Bad Habit's tragic death. One of the boys that we had shown Rambler to had asked David about purchasing his half. I told my wife I was going to have to make a decision. If the man bought David's half, he was probably going to want the dog, or I was going to need to buy David's half for five thousand. Not really wanting to go the hunts after what we'd been through, that's a lot for a pleasure dog. so I prayed about it. I had about a week before the fellow interested in David's share would get back from Salt Lake City. So I planned a couple of hunts with Daniel Clipperton, a really good hunter with some of the nicest dogs around. I came home after the second hunt and woke my wife and asked if we could buy all of Rambler. Since then he's had some problems with his health and fertility. But I don't know if the good Lord ever put more heart and in one dog. Thanks for your comments. Sometimes a few words mean a lot. I guess I have to say what Mark Twain once said, I wish I could have got my thoughts across with less words. Thanks again, Kirk Swanson

Last edited by The One Rambler on 12-03-2009 at 05:29 PM

Old Post 12-03-2009 05:22 PM
The One Rambler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The One Rambler Click here to Send The One Rambler a Private Message Click Here to Email The One Rambler Find more posts by The One Rambler Add The One Rambler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

KIRK !! I'VE NEVER HUNTED WITH RAMBLER BUT HEARD HE WAS A GOOD ONE !BUT I KNOW HE IS A REPRODUCER !! I HAVE TWO MALES OFF OF HIM AND THERE NICE ,AND KNOW OFF SEVERAL OTHER'S OUT OF HIM THAT ARE COONDOG'S !MY NT.CH. SCH OSAGE RIVER BOOMER HAS DONE A LOT OF WINNING , I SURE ENJOY HUNTING HIM ! I AM HUNTING SOME YOUNG DOG'S OUT IF HIM THAT ARE MAKING IT ! ! ALL MY DOG'S IN MY KENNEL GO BACK TO OLE RAMBLER !! IT'S JUST WHAT I LIKE ! THANK'S TOM WILBERS

Old Post 12-03-2009 06:05 PM
THOMAS WILBERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS WILBERS Click here to Send THOMAS WILBERS a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS WILBERS Visit THOMAS WILBERS's homepage! Find more posts by THOMAS WILBERS Add THOMAS WILBERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Swanson~

Good for you! God has a way of "keeping us on a straight path" if we let him.

Best of luck to you and Rambler.

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 12-03-2009 06:14 PM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The One Rambler
New UKC Forum Member

Tom, Thanks for comments and your work with Boomer. I can remember getting a call when he got in, I believe it was in at the Baby Stakes. I'm curious, if you had something to do with some of Rambler's grandsire's breeding? Did you own Finley River Trap? Probably not many people realize how linebred Rambler is. His Grandmothers were sisters out of GrNtCh Bear Creek Rip. The sire was out of GrNtCh Finley River Slick and the dam by GrNtCh Stylish Rank, both sons of GrNtCh Lipper. Rambler has four shots of GrNtCh Finley River Dan, and GrNtCh Wagoner's Mr Quick. What has worked well breeding to Boomer?

Last edited by The One Rambler on 12-03-2009 at 07:57 PM

Old Post 12-03-2009 07:29 PM
ncbumdog
UKC Forum Member

Mr Swanson did'nt know if Rambler was still alive, glad to here he is.Not to steal your thread but is Jessica still living. I own her brother Dual Grand Tar Heel Bum he was 11 July 26.I still have the picture on my wall of their mother treed in the snow that you sent me. Thanks Rick

Old Post 12-04-2009 12:49 AM
ncbumdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ncbumdog Click here to Send ncbumdog a Private Message Click Here to Email ncbumdog Find more posts by ncbumdog Add ncbumdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

KIRK !! I HAVE A YOUNG DOG OUT OF BOOMER AND LIPPER'S STYLISH CADE FEMALE THAT'S MAKING A NICE ONE ! HE IS THE OLDEST LITTER OUT OF BOOMER 18 MONTH'S OLD !I'VE ALSO BRED A TRACKMAN X RAMBLER FEMALE THESE PUP ARE DOING AWESOME FOR THERE AGE !THEY JUST TURNED A YEAR OLD ! MADE THIS CROSS A 2ND TIME THEY ARE 6 MONTHS OLD AND LOOKING VERY PROMISING ! ALSO BRED A STYLISH JAKE FEMALE AND A RAT ATTACK FEMALE ! TIME WILL TELL WHAT GOING TO WORK THE BEST ! SEEM'S LIKE THEY ALL WILL TREE !!

Old Post 12-04-2009 01:16 AM
THOMAS WILBERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS WILBERS Click here to Send THOMAS WILBERS a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS WILBERS Visit THOMAS WILBERS's homepage! Find more posts by THOMAS WILBERS Add THOMAS WILBERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jermey burns
UKC Forum Member

I have hunted with three pups out of rambler. The boomer dog the most. He is a coondog bar none. I have seen that dog tree coons when nothing else could. He has won enough to testify what he can do.His owner is a diffrent story though. LOL. Rick Salfens Rudy female is another one she has won enough to speak for herself also. The Maggie female that Mike Baker had was a good one to, and did her fair share of winning. Good luck with Rambler hope you have alot more hunts with him.

ps. I think tom did have something to do with the breeding behind Rambler.

Old Post 12-04-2009 02:01 AM
jermey burns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jermey burns Click here to Send jermey burns a Private Message Click Here to Email jermey burns Find more posts by jermey burns Add jermey burns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Holtmeyer
UKC Forum Member

Just got in from hunting Tom's other Rambler dog. One named Splitter that Tom and I have. He did a really nice job on a coon, so we called it a night. He's a little tight on the ground, and has been missing some lately, but when he's right he can get good things done in a hurry!!!

Have hunted with Tom's Boomer dog alot and like Jeremy says he's bar none a coondawg!!! And have got to hunt with Rick Salfen's Rudy dog a couple times, and yes she's a nice one!!!

Old Post 12-04-2009 02:52 AM
Randy Holtmeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Holtmeyer Click here to Send Randy Holtmeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Holtmeyer Find more posts by Randy Holtmeyer Add Randy Holtmeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The One Rambler
New UKC Forum Member

Jessica

To ncbumdog, Yes Jessica is still alive. She's my favorite of all the females I've owned. She was truly a natural born pressure tree dog. The first three coon shot to her had to be picked up and thrown down the trunk of the tree, she had so much intensity. The mother of Bum and Jess was Ch NtCh Hardwood Jill, out of Nailor and Hardwood Mandy. Jill produced many GrNt and NtCh. Her PKC record had her well over thirty thousand two years ago.Jessica was bred once to Rambler and I've kept two males and two females and sold one female to Greg Minkler, "Squeak" she died way too young. Jake Baker put titles on Nate and Natalie for me this summer. Butch is the most like Rambler of any of the dogs I've had. He like his father, loves his work. Thank you

Old Post 12-04-2009 04:07 AM
The One Rambler
New UKC Forum Member

Randy,I'm glad you're hunting a dog out of Rambler. One thing I've noticed hunting Butch and Nate, they don't need a lot of coon to stay sharp. If he's missing more since season started, that might be something to consider. Both Rudy and Maggie are out of Jill. Bill Kinkaid's Boone is a brother.

Old Post 12-04-2009 04:19 AM
Randy Holtmeyer
UKC Forum Member

Kirk, here's a picture of Boomer and Splitter from last night, both are out of Rambler. Boomer is a NITECH Silver Ch, and Splitter is a Spring Two Year old, just trying to get it all together. Here they are treed together under a Missouri coon.

A short video at the tree.

Last edited by Randy Holtmeyer on 12-06-2009 at 03:43 PM

Old Post 12-06-2009 03:40 PM
Randy Holtmeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Holtmeyer Click here to Send Randy Holtmeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Holtmeyer Find more posts by Randy Holtmeyer Add Randy Holtmeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LostHeritageKennel
UKC Forum Member

Just wanted to let you know how a 3 year old off of Rambler and Three-Quarter Ton is doing down in TN. I bought him from Ken Schott this past summer and sold half of him to Kyle Ballhagen in TN. He has had him in 5 PKC hunts since he has had him down there and has won 3 of them. He has $323.75 won for the year and $220 won for the month of December so far. Only been in two hunts this month. We are going to take him to a couple added hunts this weekend. Will keep you updated on his progress.

Things that stand out about this dog to me:
LOUD LOUD
Can drive a track
Has the coon when you get there
Mostly by himself
Built right

Good luck.

Cole Vanover

2005 ACHA Youth World Show Ch
2005 KY State Youth Show Ch
2006 ICHA State Youth Show Ch
2006 ICHA State Youth Reserve Nite Hunt Ch

Lost Heritage Kennel
Home of:
2011 PKC Crossbreed Champion
2010 Top 10 PKC Crossbreed
2010 Top 16 PKC KY State
Arkansas Pro Hunt Semi-finalist
SilverCh GrNiteCh Ch Ton's Half Quart Tanner
ACHA World Champion Walker Female
Gr Ch Little Walnut Abe's Mercy Me
Vanover's Half Breed Honey
Half Breed Trouble Shooter Co-owned with Adam Hibbs
Wipeout Wyatt Earp Co-owned with Kyle Ballhagen

In Loving Memory of:
Johnny Vanover Jr.
GrNiteCh Van's Hard Knockin' Stylish Abe
ACHA World Show Ch
PKC World Ch Walker Female
PKC BCh GrCh Cherry Creek Faith
2009 Top 16 PKC Crossbreed
2008 Top 24 PKC Crossbreed
2008 Top 16 PKC Pro-Am Race
PKC Ch GrNiteCh Stylish Lonesome Trouble(Ole South's Stylish Rebel X Half Breed Jessi)
2005 PKC Canada Leader
GrNiteCh Silver Ch Vanover's Stylish Zena
PKC Ch NiteCh Hardwood China

Last edited by LostHeritageKennel on 12-07-2009 at 07:44 AM

Old Post 12-07-2009 07:35 AM
LostHeritageKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LostHeritageKennel Click here to Send LostHeritageKennel a Private Message Click Here to Email LostHeritageKennel Find more posts by LostHeritageKennel Add LostHeritageKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Starke
UKC Forum Member

Dual Ch. Wild Bill's Lill

Hi Kirk,

Still wanting to breed to Rambler if you think we can get a litter.
Bought Lill. I am very pleased with her. She can tree a coon as easy as any dog I have ever owned. She will hold the pressure, independent and can SMOKE a track even with a bad leg. She is reproducing. Dual Gr. Ch. Wild Bill's Queen, Nt. Ch. with 3 wins, a Hunt Test Ch.,and a Bench Ch. Track Man's Stone Cold, Nt. Ch. Track Man's Mad Dash. These dogs have placed in or won RQE's. Stone Cold finished 16th at the UKC World Hunt Zone Final at Nashua this year. Track Man's Cadillac Jane has as good a mouth as you ever heard on a female and is an awesome tree dog. I am hunting her now. Ask Tom Wilbers about her pups.
I owned Trap's mother and father. I raised them from pups. Jane was as cold nosed as a dog can get. Never hunted her before midnight and always treed big boar coons. Dancer was a one bark treedog. He located with a huge dying bawl. Dancer was a son of Dan 3 and Jane was a granddaughter of Dan 3.
Rattler was a littermate to Slick and was the fastest track dog I have ever hunted with.

Good Hunting,
Robert

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Wild Bill's Lill 21.05% reproduction record
Starke's Finley River Little Lill
Dual Gr. Ch. Wild Bill's Queen UKC RQE 112 winner 725+ 2006 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Rattler 2
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sadie
Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch.TrackMan's Stone Cold HTX 2009 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2009 UKC World Hunt Zone 5 Hunt 14th place 2011 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Dual Ch. PKC Ch.Track Man's Mad Dash 2007 PKC SS qualifier 2008 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club Final Hunt winner 2012 MCHF Youth State Championship 2nd place 2012 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year
Gr. Ch. Finley River Cadillac Jane 2006 PKC Walker Days BOSF 2006 UKC RQE 74 Ch winner 2006 Trackman Invitational Queen of Show 2007 MCHF State Hunt Ch. female winner
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Cozi
Gr Nt Ch Starke's Finley River Super Man HTX 2017 Mid Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF Dick Gray Memorial Hunt High Scoring Dog and King of the Hunt 2018 Mid-Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF State Final Hunt the only double cast winner Final Four 3rd place winner 2019 BBCHA Sectional Madison, MO Gr Nt Ch/ Nt Ch Cast winner and High Scoring dog 2019 BBOA Richard Casey Tribute Hunt High Scoring Dog 750+ Thursday night and 825+ Friday night 2019 MCHF State Final Hunt Final Four 2nd place winner 2020 UKC World Hunt Qualifier at Marshall, MO March 21st

Dual Gr Ch Wild Bill's April 2016 UKC RQE 97 Ch winner

Gr. Ch. Starke's Finley River Jane 2006 UKC RQE 74 Gr Ch winner
Gr. Ch. Starke's Finley River Sugar 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Ch of Ch winner
Starke's Finley River Jake
Hoghill's Finley River Rip
Hoghill's Finley River Candie

Starke's Finley River Stubbie
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Tuff
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Steel
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Fame

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Jane
Gr Ch Starke's Finley River Ramblin Iron Man
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Bat Man

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Tanna
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Lightning
Starke"s Finley River Ramblin John Henry
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Dan
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sister
Starke's Finley River Diamond
Starke's Finley River General Robert E Lee

Starke's Finley River Stormy
Clark's Finley River Spot PKC cast / money winner
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sage

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Paige

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Lou HTX passed times 1 Littermate of
PKC Gold Ch Gr Nt Ch Snitch, mother of Batman

Gr Ch. Starke's Finley River Ramblin Emma HTX
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sugar Boy
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Randi
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Little Emma

Gr.Ch. Starke's Table Rock Jewell 2007 RQE 5 BOSF winner 2007 MCHF State Hunt BOSF winner 2009 RQE 28 Best of Show female winner 2009 MCHF State Hunt Ch of Ch Female winner 2010 MCHF State Hunt Gr Ch winner and Queen of Show 2010 Alan Reinkemeyer Memorial Queen of Show 2011 Gr Ch Louisiana State Championship 2012 NE Missouri Black & Tan Sectional Gr. Ch. female 2012 MCHF Spring Classic Gr Ch female 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch winner 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr Ch winner 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2012 UKC Current Top 10 2012 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year

Gr Ch Little Walnut Queen Bathsheba 2011 SWTWA BFOS and Queen of Show 2011 MCHA State Hunt BFOS 2011 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show BFOS 2012 MCHF State Hunt Ch Female and Queen of Show 2012 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show Ch. Female 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 TWB&F Walker Days Gr. Ch. female and Queen of Show 2013 Kentucky State Championship Gr. Ch. female and Opposite Sex winner 2013 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 ACHA World Hunt and Show BFOS 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 Lee Crawford Invitaional qualifier
Gr Ch Little Walnut Zipporah

Gr Ch A & B Preacher 2012 Saluda Days King of Show 2013 MCHF State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2013 MO Governor's Cup State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2014 RQE #11 Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 SWTWA Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2014 Kansas State Championship Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 UKC's Top 10 List 2014 Purina's Bench Show Top Ten List 2014 MCHF Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 MCHF Summer Classic King of Show 2014 MCHF State Hunt and Show GR. Ch. Winner Friday 2014 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year 2015 Purina Nationals qualifier 2015 Kansas State Championship Friday Gr Ch winner 2016 Purina Nationals qualifier

Gr Ch Table Rock Reverend Mundo Hawk 2010 MCHF State Hunt Best Male of Show 2011 MCHF Spring Classic Gr. Ch. male and King of Show 2011 UKC RQE 88 Gr Ch male 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch male 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr. Ch. male and King Of Show 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. male 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier

"Fast is Good. Accuracy is Everything." Wyatt Earp

Last edited by Robert Starke on 12-16-2009 at 07:31 AM

Old Post 12-16-2009 07:24 AM
Robert Starke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Starke Click here to Send Robert Starke a Private Message Find more posts by Robert Starke Add Robert Starke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kyle ballhagen2
UKC Forum Member

Tanner

I own the other half of the dog that Cole Vanover is talking about. I have been hunting him really hard since i have had him. I think i will have had him a month this week, and he has only missed about 4 nights of hunting since i have had him. He always wants to go. The thing that impresses me most about him is his trailing ability, and his accuracy. He can flat move a track and way more times than not you are going to see a coon on the outside when he gets hooked, and i mean HOOKED. I have made him a PKC Ch. since i have had him. He has about 430 won so far for the year. Keep a look out for him in the PKC crossbreed race. He will be up there no doubt about it. Well i am about to go get my boots and my light on, happy hunting to all and have a great night.

Kyle Ballhagen

PKC Ch. Ton's Half-Quart Tanner
Vanover or Ballhagen

Nite Ch. PKC CH. Ballhagens Midnite Swamp Joker!!!

PKC Proud!!!!!!

Old Post 12-17-2009 10:51 PM
kyle ballhagen2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kyle ballhagen2 Click here to Send kyle ballhagen2 a Private Message Click Here to Email kyle ballhagen2 Find more posts by kyle ballhagen2 Add kyle ballhagen2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brogy

Is Tanner a littermate to Ton's Son? Same dog?

Old Post 12-17-2009 11:06 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sparky
UKC Forum Member

Littemates.

Kirk,
Is rambler still catching females?

Old Post 12-17-2009 11:56 PM
Sparky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sparky Click here to Send Sparky a Private Message Click Here to Email Sparky Find more posts by Sparky Add Sparky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kyle ballhagen2
UKC Forum Member

tanner is a littermate to son of ton. They are both out of Three quarter ton. Tanner has just really never been taken to town untill i got him. Cole is coming down to my house tmrw. We are going to a 50 dollar hunt tmrw night and cole is taking him to another one on saturday night. Maybe we can do some good, we will see.

Vanover or Ballhagen

PKC Proud!!!!!!

Old Post 12-18-2009 12:26 AM
kyle ballhagen2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kyle ballhagen2 Click here to Send kyle ballhagen2 a Private Message Click Here to Email kyle ballhagen2 Find more posts by kyle ballhagen2 Add kyle ballhagen2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brogy

btt

Old Post 01-19-2010 02:42 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kyle ballhagen2
UKC Forum Member

tanner now has 555 won for the year in PKC and is leading the breed race for right now. There is a big hunt this coming weekend that i am going to be hunting him at and cole is going to hunt him monday through wednesday in all the warm up hunts. Wish us luck. Have a great night.

Vanover or Ballhagen

PKC Proud!!!!!!

Old Post 01-23-2010 05:23 AM
sneakyone
UKC Forum Member

His pups r nice hounds

Last edited by sneakyone on 01-28-2010 at 05:42 PM

Old Post 01-27-2010 11:35 AM
sneakyone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sneakyone Click here to Send sneakyone a Private Message Find more posts by sneakyone Add sneakyone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Starke
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Wild Bill's Lill 21.05% reproduction record
Starke's Finley River Little Lill
Dual Gr. Ch. Wild Bill's Queen UKC RQE 112 winner 725+ 2006 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Rattler 2
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sadie
Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch.TrackMan's Stone Cold HTX 2009 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2009 UKC World Hunt Zone 5 Hunt 14th place 2011 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Dual Ch. PKC Ch.Track Man's Mad Dash 2007 PKC SS qualifier 2008 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club Final Hunt winner 2012 MCHF Youth State Championship 2nd place 2012 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year
Gr. Ch. Finley River Cadillac Jane 2006 PKC Walker Days BOSF 2006 UKC RQE 74 Ch winner 2006 Trackman Invitational Queen of Show 2007 MCHF State Hunt Ch. female winner
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Cozi
Gr Nt Ch Starke's Finley River Super Man HTX 2017 Mid Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF Dick Gray Memorial Hunt High Scoring Dog and King of the Hunt 2018 Mid-Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF State Final Hunt the only double cast winner Final Four 3rd place winner 2019 BBCHA Sectional Madison, MO Gr Nt Ch/ Nt Ch Cast winner and High Scoring dog 2019 BBOA Richard Casey Tribute Hunt High Scoring Dog 750+ Thursday night and 825+ Friday night 2019 MCHF State Final Hunt Final Four 2nd place winner 2020 UKC World Hunt Qualifier at Marshall, MO March 21st

Dual Gr Ch Wild Bill's April 2016 UKC RQE 97 Ch winner

Gr. Ch. Starke's Finley River Jane 2006 UKC RQE 74 Gr Ch winner
Gr. Ch. Starke's Finley River Sugar 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Ch of Ch winner
Starke's Finley River Jake
Hoghill's Finley River Rip
Hoghill's Finley River Candie

Starke's Finley River Stubbie
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Tuff
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Steel
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Fame

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Jane
Gr Ch Starke's Finley River Ramblin Iron Man
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Bat Man

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Tanna
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Lightning
Starke"s Finley River Ramblin John Henry
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Dan
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sister
Starke's Finley River Diamond
Starke's Finley River General Robert E Lee

Starke's Finley River Stormy
Clark's Finley River Spot PKC cast / money winner
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sage

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Paige

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Lou HTX passed times 1 Littermate of
PKC Gold Ch Gr Nt Ch Snitch, mother of Batman

Gr Ch. Starke's Finley River Ramblin Emma HTX
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sugar Boy
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Randi
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Little Emma

Gr.Ch. Starke's Table Rock Jewell 2007 RQE 5 BOSF winner 2007 MCHF State Hunt BOSF winner 2009 RQE 28 Best of Show female winner 2009 MCHF State Hunt Ch of Ch Female winner 2010 MCHF State Hunt Gr Ch winner and Queen of Show 2010 Alan Reinkemeyer Memorial Queen of Show 2011 Gr Ch Louisiana State Championship 2012 NE Missouri Black & Tan Sectional Gr. Ch. female 2012 MCHF Spring Classic Gr Ch female 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch winner 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr Ch winner 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2012 UKC Current Top 10 2012 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year

Gr Ch Little Walnut Queen Bathsheba 2011 SWTWA BFOS and Queen of Show 2011 MCHA State Hunt BFOS 2011 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show BFOS 2012 MCHF State Hunt Ch Female and Queen of Show 2012 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show Ch. Female 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 TWB&F Walker Days Gr. Ch. female and Queen of Show 2013 Kentucky State Championship Gr. Ch. female and Opposite Sex winner 2013 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 ACHA World Hunt and Show BFOS 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 Lee Crawford Invitaional qualifier
Gr Ch Little Walnut Zipporah

Gr Ch A & B Preacher 2012 Saluda Days King of Show 2013 MCHF State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2013 MO Governor's Cup State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2014 RQE #11 Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 SWTWA Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2014 Kansas State Championship Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 UKC's Top 10 List 2014 Purina's Bench Show Top Ten List 2014 MCHF Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 MCHF Summer Classic King of Show 2014 MCHF State Hunt and Show GR. Ch. Winner Friday 2014 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year 2015 Purina Nationals qualifier 2015 Kansas State Championship Friday Gr Ch winner 2016 Purina Nationals qualifier

Gr Ch Table Rock Reverend Mundo Hawk 2010 MCHF State Hunt Best Male of Show 2011 MCHF Spring Classic Gr. Ch. male and King of Show 2011 UKC RQE 88 Gr Ch male 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch male 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr. Ch. male and King Of Show 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. male 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier

"Fast is Good. Accuracy is Everything." Wyatt Earp

Old Post 07-29-2010 09:35 AM
Robert Starke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Starke Click here to Send Robert Starke a Private Message Find more posts by Robert Starke Add Robert Starke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lvinson
UKC Forum Member

I have a COONDOG off rambler. Boss is a three year old

2009 bluetick reuinon RQE winner
2010 grand american 13th and high scoring blue female

GRNITECH GRCH LIL BENNETT'S M
GRNITECH PKC CH Turkey Creek's Swiss
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH A&M coon rip'n Bosshog

Old Post 02-03-2013 03:41 AM
lvinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lvinson Click here to Send lvinson a Private Message Click Here to Email lvinson Find more posts by lvinson Add lvinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lvinson
UKC Forum Member

bbt

2009 bluetick reuinon RQE winner
2010 grand american 13th and high scoring blue female

GRNITECH GRCH LIL BENNETT'S M
GRNITECH PKC CH Turkey Creek's Swiss
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH A&M coon rip'n Bosshog

Old Post 02-03-2013 03:32 PM
lvinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lvinson Click here to Send lvinson a Private Message Click Here to Email lvinson Find more posts by lvinson Add lvinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote