UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Grch Grnitech Credit River Tucker
Pages (33): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
truly
Banned

jake,

cowboy had two super nights last weekend ,then we went on vacation. he has been laid up for six nights now. back at it tommorrow night. jr is staying out over an hour regularily. has gotten several first strikes, done some locating. not pushing him though till he gets six months old. keep me posted on gunner, and quarter.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-26-2007 03:07 AM
truly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truly Click here to Send truly a Private Message Find more posts by truly Add truly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Hill
Banned

Re: jake,

quote:
Originally posted by truly
cowboy had two super nights last weekend ,then we went on vacation. he has been laid up for six nights now. back at it tommorrow night. jr is staying out over an hour regularily. has gotten several first strikes, done some locating. not pushing him though till he gets six months old. keep me posted on gunner, and quarter.
ben u ever get more dog food for travis hes been calling ya he said his grandma passed today so he is out of town

I Hunt Feeder Buckets But Up Here We Call Them 40 Acre Corn Fields!!
Nitech Flat Creek Mickey
Toppers Dads Little Joule II
Nitech Tree Talken Topper
Pr Dads Little Joule R.I.P 1/1/07
Proud Owner Of A Union Paint Shop Local 61

Old Post 08-26-2007 03:51 AM
J. Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J. Hill Click here to Send J. Hill a Private Message Click Here to Email J. Hill Find more posts by J. Hill Add J. Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Snake1oz
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like junior is doing good. I might come home in october for some stuff. If I do would like to see him go a night. Gunner is start to heal up pretty good now. Hoping in probally two weeks or so he will be completley healed up and ready to go. Quarter is doing good. I close on my new house friday so she will get hunted alot more once I'm out of this hotel.

Old Post 08-26-2007 03:52 AM
Snake1oz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Snake1oz Click here to Send Snake1oz a Private Message Click Here to Email Snake1oz Find more posts by Snake1oz Add Snake1oz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Hill
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Snake1oz
Sounds like junior is doing good. I might come home in october for some stuff. If I do would like to see him go a night. Gunner is start to heal up pretty good now. Hoping in probally two weeks or so he will be completley healed up and ready to go. Quarter is doing good. I close on my new house friday so she will get hunted alot more once I'm out of this hotel.
jake if u come home at the end of oct give mea call we will be huntin hard that weekend

Nitech Flat Creek Mickey

Old Post 08-26-2007 04:05 AM
J. Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J. Hill Click here to Send J. Hill a Private Message Click Here to Email J. Hill Find more posts by J. Hill Add J. Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Snake1oz
UKC Forum Member

I will do that, I have to come home to be in my buddy's wedding so I don't know yet how long I'm going to come back for yet.

Old Post 08-26-2007 04:13 AM
Snake1oz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Snake1oz Click here to Send Snake1oz a Private Message Click Here to Email Snake1oz Find more posts by Snake1oz Add Snake1oz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

hey guys. were down here in the flat land of so. mn.lol. gonna head out with a bunch of my cousins and other family tonight. gonna feature the tucker dog tonight in the woods. gonna be down here most of the next week.ben, give me a call.ive been trying to reach you all week.Trav

Past:GR NT CH GR CH Stylish Rebel
GR NT Ch The Lady Jade
GR NT Ch Styish Super Sally

Old Post 08-26-2007 04:54 AM
travis becker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis becker Click here to Send travis becker a Private Message Click Here to Email travis becker Find more posts by travis becker Add travis becker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runnin rebels
UKC Forum Member

video

Video of cowboy X Xtra pup barking at a coon. There is no sound, I must have had the lens cap over the speaker HA HA. But he sure sounded good!

Old Post 08-29-2007 03:25 AM
runnin rebels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for runnin rebels Click here to Send runnin rebels a Private Message Click Here to Email runnin rebels Find more posts by runnin rebels Add runnin rebels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Hill
Banned

Re: video

quote:
Originally posted by runnin rebels

Video of cowboy X Xtra pup barking at a coon. There is no sound, I must have had the lens cap over the speaker HA HA. But he sure sounded good!

nice lookin dog bud whats up with no sound lol that torture looks like the pup knows what he is doin

Nitech Flat Creek Mickey

Old Post 08-29-2007 03:30 AM
Russell Boyette
UKC Forum Member

Triple X-Rated(Cracker x Credir Rvr. KC) ready to go!

This has been the most enjoyable pup i have ever hunted.

(205) 712-4326

• PKC Ch 'PR' Triple X-Rated
http://www.hunt101.com/img/342861.jpg

• NITECH Beaver Creek Knothead
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/RBoyette/KnotHead-2.jpg

• Death Row Psycho aka "De"
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/RBoyette/Dee11-10-a.jpg

• 'PR' Skuna River Style
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/RBoyette/Stone2.jpg

**R.I.P.**
UKC NITECH - PKC CH
'PR'Beaver Creek Stylish Nellie
http://www.hunt101.com/img/369634.jpg

Old Post 08-29-2007 06:33 PM
Russell Boyette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Boyette Click here to Send Russell Boyette a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Boyette Find more posts by Russell Boyette Add Russell Boyette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Dailey
UKC Forum Member

Russel i have a littermate to that male you got out of cracker and kc that isn't doing a whole lot i also own the litter mate the todds cracker

Old Post 08-29-2007 06:39 PM
Chris Dailey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Dailey Click here to Send Chris Dailey a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Dailey Find more posts by Chris Dailey Add Chris Dailey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Boyette
UKC Forum Member

What does the littermate to Todd's Cracker dog hunt. This pups is a little tight on the ground. Not tight like only opens right before he trees, but doesnt open in one place more than once and doesnt give alot of mouth. Most of the pups i have heard of from this cross are tight on the ground. Just wondering what side it comes from. I guess coming from a 1/2 brother x 1/2 sister cross, that might be hard to figure out, lol.

(205) 712-4326

• 'PR' Skuna River Style

**R.I.P.**
UKC NITECH - PKC CH

Old Post 08-29-2007 06:46 PM
Russell Boyette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Boyette Click here to Send Russell Boyette a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Boyette Find more posts by Russell Boyette Add Russell Boyette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Dailey
UKC Forum Member

I mainly hunt her on coon but she used to be run i wi on bear and i think she has been on some cat races but i just hunt her on coon yea that littermate i got to yours i wish he was doing as good he just finally started opening on track and treeing a little but man sounds like yours is doing just fine

Old Post 08-29-2007 07:41 PM
Chris Dailey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Dailey Click here to Send Chris Dailey a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Dailey Find more posts by Chris Dailey Add Chris Dailey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Boyette
UKC Forum Member

I like him.

(205) 712-4326

• 'PR' Skuna River Style

**R.I.P.**
UKC NITECH - PKC CH

Old Post 08-29-2007 08:05 PM
truly
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Russell Boyette
Triple X-Rated(Cracker x Credir Rvr. KC) ready to go!

This has been the most enjoyable pup i have ever hunted.

russell, thanks .several people who have owned many good dogs say that their tucker dog is the favorite dog they have ever owned. this means more to me than anything. good luck with cracker!

Old Post 08-30-2007 04:07 AM
truly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truly Click here to Send truly a Private Message Find more posts by truly Add truly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Boyette
UKC Forum Member

Made 2 turnouts tonight and "X" treed 2 coons. We walked into the 2nd tree, and i didnt leash. We found the coon and knocked it out. When i went to leash him and start to the truck we found he had been snake bit. A pretty good bite as it swelled up big from his foot to his shoulder. This is the 2nd time he has been bit this summer. First in June and now this time. Helluva note aint it!

(205) 712-4326

• 'PR' Skuna River Style

**R.I.P.**
UKC NITECH - PKC CH

Old Post 08-30-2007 08:16 AM
Chris Dailey
UKC Forum Member

Man thats horrable russal hope he gets better man im glad we don't have snakes around here like that

Old Post 08-30-2007 05:56 PM
Grant Noeske
UKC Forum Member

Ben,

I hunted my Drifter pup with Duane and his Tucker pup (Kane) on Labor Day night. We cut loose 4 times, made 4 trees and looked at coon in each tree (3 singles and a triple). Not bad for a couple of 1 year olds. The littermate to Kane (Edge), is coming along too. Duane says he's a bit louder than Kane and is probably faster on track thus far...

See you at the Zones. I'll be guiding and judging, but have nothing to hunt in it this year.

Grant

Old Post 09-05-2007 05:09 PM
Grant Noeske is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grant Noeske Click here to Send Grant Noeske a Private Message Visit Grant Noeske's homepage! Find more posts by Grant Noeske Add Grant Noeske to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grant Noeske
UKC Forum Member

Another update on the Kane pup. We hunted the same two again last night. 4 drops, 3 trees with coon and 1 ended in a weedy creek bank...too weedy to see whether there was a hole, coon or other under there... He's pretty much automatic from what I'm seeing. Turn loose, track, tree, see coon...repeat. We'll see if he slips up when the weather gets bad, but I'm doubting it.

Last edited by Grant Noeske on 09-06-2007 at 03:03 PM

Old Post 09-06-2007 02:58 PM
Grant Noeske is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grant Noeske Click here to Send Grant Noeske a Private Message Visit Grant Noeske's homepage! Find more posts by Grant Noeske Add Grant Noeske to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Snake1oz
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 09-07-2007 10:40 PM
Grant Noeske
UKC Forum Member

Kane picked up his 2nd Nt. Ch. win last night (9/7) at the Pearl City, IL. hunt with 325+.

Old Post 09-08-2007 02:41 PM
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Grant Noeske
Kane picked up his 2nd Nt. Ch. win last night (9/7) at the Pearl City, IL. hunt with 325+.
grant, do you have a pick of the white dog to put on here?lol. sounds like hes a heck of a dog.Travis

GR NT Ch The Lady Jade

Old Post 09-09-2007 12:58 PM
travis becker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis becker Click here to Send travis becker a Private Message Click Here to Email travis becker Find more posts by travis becker Add travis becker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

GR NT Ch The Lady Jade

Old Post 09-12-2007 08:47 PM
redbone_22
UKC Forum Member

Gr Nt Ch Ch Porcupine Valley Rebel

Gr Ch 'Pr' Hauer's Its Gotta Be A Dodge
'Pr' Hauer's Say It So Sassy

Old Post 09-12-2007 08:51 PM
redbone_22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redbone_22 Click here to Send redbone_22 a Private Message Click Here to Email redbone_22 Find more posts by redbone_22 Add redbone_22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

Re: Gr Nt Ch Ch Porcupine Valley Rebel

quote:
Originally posted by redbone_22

tuckers daddy,thanks dana

GR NT Ch The Lady Jade

Old Post 09-12-2007 09:22 PM
Grant Noeske
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by travis becker
grant, do you have a pick of the white dog to put on here?lol. sounds like hes a heck of a dog.Travis

Hey Travis,

No, I don't have one that I can email. If you're coming to Elizabeth this weekend, he'll be there. Otherwise I'll try to get a pic from Duane.

Old Post 09-13-2007 01:51 AM