UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Young Males
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Stormynights
UKC Forum Member

Young Males

Two litter mate males D.O.B. 5/19/2016
Both very good looking dogs with big mouths
Both will tree by scent. Neither have been in the woods more than 1/2 dozen times
Sire: GrNtCh Scenker Nading Smoking Jake.
Dam: Batman's Girl her sire is GrNtCh Ky River Batman and her dam is GrNtCh Moonshine Maggie

Both males ukc and pkc registered. Permananently nominated for UKC Performance and PKC DNA done and PAID UP.

I hunt females...all three litter mate females all run and tree their own! One has a first and Third in UKC in three hunts. I planned on getting them better than started and selling them for good money. Life got in the way. They are not spoiled and healthy, ready to go! They are not culls by any means and when they smell coon on the wood...they will tree!!!

$500.00 each. I'd rather partner up on them then sell them. Your choice.
Call or text 1-518-764-1465

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-17-2017 06:14 PM
Stormynights is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stormynights Click here to Send Stormynights a Private Message Click Here to Email Stormynights Find more posts by Stormynights Add Stormynights to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stormynights
UKC Forum Member

I've had several phone calls on these young males. Still have both. Extremely well black dogs here boys. Every pup in the litter treed first night in the woods. These two were no exception. I prefer females is all. I'm not in it for the money. I made this cross for myself and am not disappointed in the results. They are all stand on the wood tree dogs!

Old Post 10-18-2017 05:40 PM
Stormynights is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stormynights Click here to Send Stormynights a Private Message Click Here to Email Stormynights Find more posts by Stormynights Add Stormynights to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stormynights
UKC Forum Member

Young males

Offering these young dogs has been interesting. I still have both. Listen boys...I'm the breeder...they were born here and raised here. Not something I bought and don't like. They have never been misused or handled. Nice healthy young dogs ready for the woods! Some would call them started...they have run and treed a turned loose coon. They have been free cast with their mother about 6 times apiece...I don't remember...maybe 7 times. They have both treed first night in the woods and every night they went. One male has opened on track.
There is no doubt they will both make some kind of a dog. I'm not into males...have no desire to promote a stud dog. If I were I would be pushing them! I will put their pedigrees up against anyones! They read like a who's who in studs and reproducing bitches.
I'm hunting their sister alone every night and she's putting them up in style. Her sister has a first and third. Other sister being hunted by a friend! the females are not for sale.
They are past ready and want to go! Give me a ring and we'll talk.

Old Post 11-03-2017 05:38 PM
Nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

These are bred to be the best of the best. Anyone looking for an exceptional prospect and not jumping on this opportunity should go for an evaluation by a psychiatrist!

I don't think I know this man, but what he has described is what everyone hopes for a pup to turn into when they buy a pup for near the same money. Buying a pup is a coin toss whether they will turn into what these young dogs are doing. Well worth the bit more money

ole bill Wish you well with these hounds.

Cell Ph: 716-258-0012
Home of:
NTCH PR Petrus Windall Bawls Deep Axle has 4 wins to GRNTCH
NTCH PR Windfall's Coon Zapper had 4 wins to GRCH(out of GRNTCH Nelson's Northern Rex)
GRNTCGRCH "PR"Windfall's Hardriding Hobie (GRNTCH "PR" Dark Hollow Hobo's Hoss x GRNTCH Halloway's TN Lady)-recently deceased 6-15-2011
GRNTCH "PR" Windfall's Ratface Ghost HTX (GRNTCH Bauer's KS Jr x GRNTCH Masten's Knockem Out Jill), recently deceased summer 2011
NTCH "PR" Windfall's Wreckin Bawl Boomer (Direct Out of GRNTCH Cypress Creek Setum Up Ace and a Fiddler gyp)
GRCH "PR" Windfall's Miracle Macey (1st & 2nd UKC Win) (GRNTCHGRCH Windfall's Hardriding Hobie x PR Windfall's Sadie) recently deceased 2011
Sold ownership of CH GRNTCH PR LV's Windfall Hi Dollar Tango- now deceased Dec 2012

Old Post 11-04-2017 10:55 PM
Nitehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nitehunter Click here to Send Nitehunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Nitehunter Find more posts by Nitehunter Add Nitehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stormynights
UKC Forum Member

Young males

Thank you Nitehunter. I'm really not sure how anyone could go wrong here unless they are completely ignorant about hunting a young dog. I don't believe I know you either but your location shows N.Y. so no reason why we couldn't get together some time and tree a few.
If these males were culls...I'd have taken care of that long ago!

Old Post 11-06-2017 12:27 PM
Stormynights
UKC Forum Member

Young males

Dave Nichols!...Actually we have met! I just saw the name. We have a mutual friend in Larry DeGroat. I still talk with Larry from time to time. I once bred a nice bitch to his Art dog and she only had three pups but they all made better than average coon dogs! Larry boght one of them as a started pup...spittin image of Ol Art but a smaller version! Hahaha Art was a big dog. He sold him to someone in P.A. and they reached out to me several times to say how well they liked him.
Once again...thanks and nice to know you're still kickin! Take care!
Bill

Old Post 11-06-2017 05:21 PM