UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 11 month old Ike female performance paid
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

11 month old Ike female performance paid

I'm going to sell my female out of Dual Grand Storming Ike.Dam is a niece to Ike. This pup has a good mouth. She been hunted a few times. She is getting out with other dogs more Everytime. Only seen a couple of coons. I have an older Ike female I'm hunting so don't need them both.asking $225. Will make a better deal for a competition hunter. (501)593-7266 Jesse.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-01-2017 07:28 PM
blueboy71 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueboy71 Click here to Send blueboy71 a Private Message Click Here to Email blueboy71 Find more posts by blueboy71 Add blueboy71 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

She got a little workout last night. Got to chew on a coon. Did look up the tree first.

Old Post 10-06-2017 04:50 AM
blueboy71 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueboy71 Click here to Send blueboy71 a Private Message Click Here to Email blueboy71 Find more posts by blueboy71 Add blueboy71 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

Make a heck of a deal need to sell her. I have too many hounds at the house.

Old Post 10-08-2017 07:37 AM
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

Still here. Buy her cheap.

Old Post 10-12-2017 01:08 AM
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

Need to try to move her this weekend. Nothing wrong with her.

Old Post 10-14-2017 01:32 AM
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

Still have her. She is not getting hunted here. I have too many.

Old Post 10-20-2017 12:18 AM
Austintbeam
New UKC Forum Member

What will shedo?

Old Post 10-20-2017 02:00 PM
Austintbeam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Austintbeam Click here to Send Austintbeam a Private Message Click Here to Email Austintbeam Find more posts by Austintbeam Add Austintbeam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

She will go out some with other dogs. She has only been in the woods about 4or 5 times. She has looked up on a tree with a coon in it before one of my other hounds. She just needs hunting. She is cheaper than the asking price if someone comes and gets her.

Old Post 10-21-2017 02:58 AM
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

Will make someone a nice hound. I just have too many to hunt. Very cheap price.

Old Post 10-25-2017 02:05 AM
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

Trying to get this pup in someone's hands that wants to try a good blooded black dog. I have too many.

Old Post 10-29-2017 09:52 PM
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

I will take $125 if someone comes and gets her.

Old Post 11-07-2017 01:30 AM
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

Still here. Not being hunted.

Old Post 11-11-2017 09:26 PM
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

Can't believe you can put a good blooded pup on here this cheap and it not sell. Nothing wrong with her just have too many to hunt her.

Old Post 11-19-2017 12:02 AM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

The market has been flooded. The backyard breeders have really been busy this year trying to make an extra buck or two. I've ended up having to give pups away.
Good Luck trying to find a taker. Eventually someone will figure out they might oughta jump on this great bloodlined hound there just aint gonna be a lot of Ike hounds left out there, they better hurry and get her!

NITE CH GRCH. TIM'S HURRICANE CREEK DOZER HTX DNA-P (GrndSireBTTBCane)
NITE CH. LARRY'S HURRICANE HAWKGONE DNA-P (BTTB BlackHawk) 2018-2019 PERFORMANCE SIRE
CH. HURRICANE STORMIN LUCY LOU (Sire Ike) (Half Owner Jason & Joey of Hurricane Creek B&T Kennel II)
CH HURRICANE ATNITE BIG HOWLER (My 5th generation son!) (Sire Hurricane HawkGone) (GrandSire Dozer)
GR CH 3 IKE'S BLACK JOE (Sire- GrNiteChGrCh Cooper's Stormin Ike)
CH.HURRICANE CREEK ROGUE ONE (Sire Howler, Grand Sire HawkGone)
LARRY'S HURRICANE CREEK RAE (sire Howler, grand sire HawkGone)
BLACKBURNS BEE (Sire Blackburns Snuffy II)(Half Owner with Jon Kibler)
NEW HOUNDS IN THE KENNEL;
HURRICANE HARLEM'S HARLO (Sire Harlem)
HURRICANE KIBLER'S ANNIE (Sire 6 gun Albert)

Old Post 11-20-2017 01:44 PM
Larry B. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry B. Click here to Send Larry B. a Private Message Find more posts by Larry B. Add Larry B. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curdogsone
UKC Forum Member

Nice

What a time to have to many dogs, wish I had kennel space

Old Post 11-20-2017 04:30 PM
curdogsone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curdogsone Click here to Send curdogsone a Private Message Find more posts by curdogsone Add curdogsone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

I wish someone that would give her a chance could get her.

Old Post 11-22-2017 02:03 AM
BANJO PICKER
UKC Forum Member

Wish you were closer!

Old Post 11-25-2017 06:27 AM
BANJO PICKER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BANJO PICKER Click here to Send BANJO PICKER a Private Message Click Here to Email BANJO PICKER Find more posts by BANJO PICKER Add BANJO PICKER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

She has been sold. Sorry to all that pm me. It never popped up till after I made a deal with this guy.

Old Post 12-01-2017 01:26 AM
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

She has been sold. Sorry to all that pm me. It never popped up till after I made a deal with this guy.

Old Post 12-01-2017 01:26 AM