UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > The Lipper Strain
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bandithunter
UKC Forum Member

Well Josh, I hunted with these pups daddy a lot and this is what I saw. Nose equal to a Cameron Bluetick, huge mouth, good locate, wide open on track, honest first strike dog, honest tree dog { seen one empty tree all the while I hunted with him], go till he got one, not hard to look at, treed down low on the tree and tried to drown out the other dogs. All this I seen after he had heartworms and lyme disease. No quit. The mom is a grand nite, but I'm not impressed with her so we will see. I will give the pups a fair shake and if they turn out you can come down and take a hunt with this old man, but be forwarned. I've never had a comp hunter other than my son take a second hunt with me. Oh, and one more thing, when he was young, he'd run a deer like he was tied to it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-28-2011 08:03 PM
bandithunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bandithunter Click here to Send bandithunter a Private Message Click Here to Email bandithunter Find more posts by bandithunter Add bandithunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nelson Kirkland
UKC Forum Member

I'm filing a class action suit, anyone owning a dog with McNight's Rex in their pedigree will need to contact me.

Old Post 06-29-2011 04:02 AM
Nelson Kirkland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nelson Kirkland Click here to Send Nelson Kirkland a Private Message Find more posts by Nelson Kirkland Add Nelson Kirkland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aka the hoss
UKC Forum Member

where is all the lipper semen pup i would like to find one to bred to my female her ped.

nitech flatrock coma

gnitech million dollar elmoe

million dollar gin runny

nitch wood flatrock max

grch coatney's mundo boy

kentucky river lady

ch kentucky river nacy

my female

grnitech wager's stylish lipper

grnitech hard knockin stylish hayes

grnitech taylor's hardwood dixie

ch nitech hard nail patchs

grnitech rock river sackett jr

sackett yadkin river spice

smith' yadkin river star

Old Post 07-27-2011 03:03 AM
aka the hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aka the hoss Click here to Send aka the hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email aka the hoss Find more posts by aka the hoss Add aka the hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BM WALKERS
UKC Forum Member

But

Remember DAD... Mother GR.NT treed two coon while your blue dog was warming my boots.. lol.. BUT Smoke is one of the best dogs I ever saw go even though he is the color blue. But remember both dogs are half simblings

Old Post 07-28-2011 02:40 AM
BM WALKERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BM WALKERS Click here to Send BM WALKERS a Private Message Click Here to Email BM WALKERS Find more posts by BM WALKERS Add BM WALKERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Nelson Kirkland
I'm filing a class action suit, anyone owning a dog with McNight's Rex in their pedigree will need to contact me.

shouldnt be very many dogs around with the rex up close unles they collected seman off him..
i used to have some back in the day with him in the ped,,
whats the deal,send me a PM...

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 07-28-2011 06:34 PM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Malone
UKC Forum Member

Mr.Hopkin's I sent you a Pm.Thank's

Stylish Hardwood Kennel's Home Of :
('PR' Davis's Lipper' s Dominator & 'PR' Davis Harry's Stylish Queen)
(P.K.C $252.00)
Stylish Hardwood Bank

(PCh. GrNtCh. Davis's Stylish Harry's Hammer & NTCh. East River Hardwood Dixie)
PKC Ch. NtCh. Stylish Hardwood Tyme
('PR' Lipper's Dr. Law & 'PR' TRJ Hope)
Logan's Hardwood Flo

Old Post 07-28-2011 07:38 PM
John Malone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Malone Click here to Send John Malone a Private Message Click Here to Email John Malone Find more posts by John Malone Add John Malone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aka the hoss
UKC Forum Member

can any one tell me where a lipper semen pup is for stud close too kentucky thanks

Old Post 08-04-2011 02:17 AM
aka the hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aka the hoss Click here to Send aka the hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email aka the hoss Find more posts by aka the hoss Add aka the hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randall smith
UKC Forum Member

Tj's Stylish Lipper,is in ohio closest one to ky i can think of

Cats Cove Kennels
Ntch,Grch. Timber Cruizin' Carlie
'PR'NTCH,Ch. Swampmusic Bear HTX ( Wtda Ntch,Ch)
Mad Cats Thunder Bella ( MTN Cur){Wtda Sqch,Tree Ch,Ch. World show ch.}

Old Post 08-04-2011 04:18 AM
randall smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randall smith Click here to Send randall smith a Private Message Click Here to Email randall smith Find more posts by randall smith Add randall smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluff country
UKC Forum Member

Lipper was a dual grand shortly after his first birthday . Have any of the " Litter of Impact " pups made nite champion ?

Last edited by bluff country on 04-16-2012 at 03:21 AM

Old Post 04-15-2012 11:55 PM
bluff country is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluff country Click here to Send bluff country a Private Message Find more posts by bluff country Add bluff country to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluff country
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 04-16-2012 12:17 PM
bluff country is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluff country Click here to Send bluff country a Private Message Find more posts by bluff country Add bluff country to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Re: LIPPER PUPS

quote:
Originally posted by Diggerman
I hope they turn out , but if they do, Wouldn't it mean that 30 years of selective breeding since has failed? If properly bred, wouldn't offspring be as good as or better than the foundation stock. Just wondering out loud.
Stan had a good question? Who can answer it that bought and raised the Lipper pups?

Old Post 09-26-2017 03:21 AM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Re: LIPPER PUPS

quote:
Originally posted by Diggerman
I hope they turn out , but if they do, Wouldn't it mean that 30 years of selective breeding since has failed? If properly bred, wouldn't offspring be as good as or better than the foundation stock. Just wondering out loud.
Stan had a good question? Who can answer it that bought and raised the Lipper pups?

Old Post 09-26-2017 03:21 AM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

All you can do is try and carry on traits, hard hunting, big mouth etc...so much to do with the way they are raised or should i say developed pen sitting has killed many of pups.

"Life is short boys, Hunt an intelligent hound"

Born in sin, convicted by the Word, saved by Grace.

Old Post 09-30-2017 12:48 PM
CONRAD FRYAR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CONRAD FRYAR Click here to Send CONRAD FRYAR a Private Message Click Here to Email CONRAD FRYAR Find more posts by CONRAD FRYAR Add CONRAD FRYAR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote