UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Hunter Biden
Pages (12): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
With 306 Electoral College votes and the most popular votes of any presidential candidate in history, Biden attained a victory that was paramount to many Democrats, who saw a second Trump term as nothing less than a threat to democracy.

"The most popular votes of any presidential candidate in history".....

Again, "votes" are not "people". Are you admitting that the election was rigged by allowing mail in ballots?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-16-2020 03:25 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

We will see that you get the memo once again, as one once said a landslide victory, one that no one will ever see again LMAO!

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
"The most popular votes of any presidential candidate in history".....

Again, "votes" are not "people". Are you admitting that the election was rigged by allowing mail in ballots?

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 11-16-2020 03:34 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

Now the right wing fruitcakes are claiming because the major news and social media outlets refused to run the ridiculous hunter biden story is why ding dong donnie lost. How pathetic.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 11-18-2020 09:55 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Why didn't they run the story? Apparently they thought that it would hurt Biden's chances and help President Trump get reelected. Isn't it their job to report all of the news in an unbiased manner? When did their job change to making sure that Biden got elected?

Old Post 11-18-2020 11:30 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Why didn't they run the story? Apparently they thought that it would hurt Biden's chances and help President Trump get reelected. Isn't it their job to report all of the news in an unbiased manner? When did their job change to making sure that Biden got elected?
after its verified as truthful still isn't as truthful ! but when has the truth ever stopped republicans fact !

Old Post 11-18-2020 11:37 PM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

They sure didn't have any problem reporting on the Russian Hoax which wasn't verified. They sure didn't have any problem reporting on the Steele Dossier who's was fabricated. They sure didn't have a problem reporting on the bogus "quid pro quo" phone call.
Fox news didn't have any problem verifying or corroborating the truthfulness of the story.
Do you honestly think that the main stream media are unbiased? Do you honestly think that the main stream media had absolutely no effect on the election?

Old Post 11-19-2020 12:15 AM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
They sure didn't have any problem reporting on the Russian Hoax which wasn't verified. They sure didn't have any problem reporting on the Steele Dossier who's was fabricated. They sure didn't have a problem reporting on the bogus "quid pro quo" phone call.
Fox news didn't have any problem verifying or corroborating the truthfulness of the story.
Do you honestly think that the main stream media are unbiased? Do you honestly think that the main stream media had absolutely no effect on the election?

Roughly 79 million patriots are laughing at ding dong donnie. If you want to listen to right wing fruitcake reporters who read off a sheet paper what ding dong donnie tells them to say, go right ahead. All you got was a celebrity sex tape. Sorry ding dong donnie plan backfired this time. You know the old saying 'fool me once....'

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 11-19-2020 03:21 AM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:

Add 'got beat by a crackhead' to your list of accomplishments to ding dong donnie. Seriously, how bad a president you gotta be for that to happen?

Old Post 11-19-2020 03:29 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
....Do you honestly think that the main stream media are unbiased? Do you honestly think that the main stream media had absolutely no effect on the election?

That's right, change the subject without answering the question. You should run for political office. You would make a great politician.

Old Post 11-19-2020 04:31 AM
BEST EVER
Banned

It is hard believe that there are people ignorant enough to trust Trump and his Cult Nucular codes. This bat **** crazy thing is a danger to the World and who really knows what this idiot will try, talks of bombing Iran, what is next? Reublicans have done themselves in by letting this get out of hand. All while the World laughs and plans. Republicans have disgraced us and we may never recover, but we will vote them down from now on and you can take that to the bank! Bunker down Donnie hiding and hopeing it will all go away!!!

Old Post 11-19-2020 11:29 AM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by groworg1
after its verified as truthful still isn't as truthful ! but when has the truth ever stopped republicans fact !

What hasn't been verified as truthful?

The known fact that the laptop exists.
The known fact that it is Hunter Biden's?
The corroborated fact that the emails were sent and are true?
The sworn testimony from Bolinski that he met with Joe Biden?
The known fact that the Chinese gave $350 million to Hunter.

I haven't seen any of those verified truthful facts on CNN.
I did see the completely untrue story that the laptop was "Russian disinformation" even though they knew the "verified truth" that it wasn't. Why did CNN report a complete lie that the laptop story was Russian disinformation and ignore the truth about Hunter and Joe Biden?

Old Post 11-19-2020 02:37 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Still no answer? You respond but don't answer the question. Typical I guess, you can't answer it honestly so y'all just skip over, ignore it and try to change the subject.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 11-19-2020 at 02:45 PM

Old Post 11-19-2020 02:42 PM
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
What hasn't been verified as truthful?

The known fact that the laptop exists.
The known fact that it is Hunter Biden's?
The corroborated fact that the emails were sent and are true?
The sworn testimony from Bolinski that he met with Joe Biden?
The known fact that the Chinese gave $350 million to Hunter.

I haven't seen any of those verified truthful facts on CNN.
I did see the completely untrue story that the laptop was "Russian disinformation" even though they knew the "verified truth" that it wasn't. Why did CNN report a complete lie that the laptop story was Russian disinformation and ignore the truth about Hunter and Joe Biden?

where is the laptop now ?

Old Post 11-19-2020 03:21 PM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

FBI has it. It will disappear now. p

Old Post 11-19-2020 03:31 PM
BAS
UKC Forum Member

Laptop

The laptop information maybe used against Biden if he is sworn into the presidency. This may be one of the angles that the liberal democrats use to get Biden out and Harris is. Biden's only saving grace may be a Republican senate protecting him to keep Harris out.

This is just a thought so I am not going to get in a crazy back and forth about this.

Crazier things have happen in DC.

Old Post 11-19-2020 03:33 PM
BAS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BAS Click here to Send BAS a Private Message Click Here to Email BAS Find more posts by BAS Add BAS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Still no answer? You respond but don't answer the question. Typical I guess, you can't answer it honestly so y'all just skip over, ignore it and try to change the subject.

You don't need a media outlet to sway a opinion about ding dong donnie. His insanity is obvious everytime he speaks.

Old Post 11-19-2020 07:23 PM
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
if there was something really there !!!!! ding dong donnie would have used it fact

Old Post 11-19-2020 07:28 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wingman66
You don't need a media outlet to sway a opinion about ding dong donnie. His insanity is obvious everytime he speaks. [/QUOTE

Another no answer answer. It is a very simple question that doesn't even require much thought. I wonder why y'all refuse to answer it.

Old Post 11-19-2020 07:33 PM
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
if there was something really there !!!!! the loser trump would have used it ! your just grasping at straws

Old Post 11-19-2020 07:37 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Trump made a fool out of all the Republicans making this lie a topic. Trump dreamed this up and was no more than another distraction from his failures. But then again they said only the poorly educated would follow an idiot!

QUOTE]Originally posted by groworg1
if there was something really there !!!!! the loser trump would have used it ! your just grasping at straws [/QUOTE]

Old Post 11-19-2020 07:59 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wingman66
You don't need a media outlet to sway a opinion about ding dong donnie. His insanity is obvious everytime he speaks. [/QUOTE

Another no answer answer. It is a very simple question that doesn't even require much thought. I wonder why y'all refuse to answer it.

Please take your medication, and a nap. Nixon and clinton still won't be removed from office when you wake up.

Old Post 11-19-2020 09:57 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Still no answer...hmmmm.

Old Post 11-19-2020 10:39 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BEST EVER
[B]...... Trump dreamed this up and was no more than another distraction from his failures.......

Oh my goodness, do you actually believe this or are you just posting to be posting? This ranks right up there with Schumer saying that it was Russian disinformation.

Old Post 11-19-2020 10:43 PM
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BEST EVER
[B]...... Trump dreamed this up and was no more than another distraction from his failures.......

Oh my goodness, do you actually believe this or are you just posting to be posting? This ranks right up there with Schumer saying that it was Russian disinformation.

where is the dirt the trump FBI has had laptop for over a month ??? there is none just a republican ploy that failed like the rest of trumps shenanigans

Old Post 11-19-2020 11:00 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:

Don't know if fox news effected the election but I know for sure they INfected your brain with nonsense.

Old Post 11-20-2020 04:00 AM