UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Heritage
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Heritage

I am proud of my heritage. I am a Caucasian male but I am sure not a white supremacist. My parents, grandparents and great grandparents were all white so I have a "white heritage". But I am proud of my heritage because it is "my" heritage, not because it is a white heritage. I see black people talking all of the time on the TV about their black heritage and how they are proud of it. But I never see anyone talking about how proud they are of their white heritage. Why is that? No one ever says that those black people are racist. Why can only white people be racist?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-24-2023 02:25 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I also remember when America was Great. I am still proud to be an American also. I have an American Heritage and I am proud of it. I think that the United States of America is the greatest country on earth. I remember when everyone thought that and other countries aspired to be like America. Americans both black and white, Republicans or Democrats had our differences but we were united as Americans. Nowadays some act like they aren't proud of America. What in the world happened?

Old Post 05-24-2023 02:44 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

What Happened ?

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I also remember when America was Great. I am still proud to be an American also. I have an American Heritage and I am proud of it. I think that the United States of America is the greatest country on earth. I remember when everyone thought that and other countries aspired to be like America. Americans both black and white, Republicans or Democrats had our differences but we were united as Americans. Nowadays some act like they aren't proud of America. What in the world happened?

The Internet is what happened....!!
It has made people lazy.

Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 05-25-2023 06:24 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert

Countries around the globe hate us. We're seen as warmongers who stick their nose in everyone's business. The American dream here at home has been replaced by a welfare state and freedom replaced by government control and overreach. Bad policy with what some see as good intentions have created this mess. Myself I see it as intentional breakdown of society brought on by those in powerful seen and unseen positions.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 05-28-2023 04:46 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

People are soft. Everyone gets their feelings hurt for “words”. Boys want to be girls, girls want to be boys, and society supports the insanity. I’m a “white supremist” because I’m a white guy and proud to be. I’m a “homophobe” because I believe in flying our American flag and not a rainbow flag. People nowadays have NO allegiance to our country or any kind of standards to live by. People in this country need to toughen up, live in a real world, and raise their kids to have a good work ethic and be responsible for themselves instead of expecting to be taken care of!

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 05-28-2023 10:37 AM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: What Happened ?

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
The Internet is what happened....!!
It has made people lazy.

Tim

Lol,what a joke. If that's what you truly think he's talking about....your lost.

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 05-30-2023 02:37 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: What Happened ?

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Lol,what a joke. If that's what you truly think he's talking about....your lost.

Does anyone ever really know what Richard is talking about ?....LOL
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Last edited by Triple K Kennel on 05-31-2023 at 11:13 AM

Old Post 05-31-2023 05:42 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Tim,
Pretty simple, as a white person we’re condemned(for being white) and are told we can’t be proud of where we come from(heritage). I shortened it a little for you. If you still don’t understand, I’m sorry. 😁

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 05-31-2023 08:35 AM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Boondok Kennels
Tim,
Pretty simple, as a white person we’re condemned(for being white) and are told we can’t be proud of where we come from(heritage). I shortened it a little for you. If you still don’t understand, I’m sorry. 😁

Got it Bob........😉

If we tried to have a White History Month and a mirrored image of Black History Month.......there would be a BIG STINK over attempting it.

Thanks
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 05-31-2023 11:11 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Freedom, it is no wonder young people today don't know what real freedom is. Their parents would not dare let them have any. Make America Great Again

https://www.facebook.com/groups/woo...mibextid=SDPelY

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-31-2023 at 02:55 PM

Old Post 05-31-2023 02:51 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Talk about the internet, we spent hours reading through our encyclopedias. My parents spent a fortune for them. Whenever I asked them a question, they said, "look it up"? Now kids have all of the information in the world at their fingertips.

Old Post 05-31-2023 11:02 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Has anyone else asked their kids, grandkids, great grandkids if they are proud to be an American today?

Old Post 07-04-2023 09:14 PM