UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Beagle Classifieds > AKC Male Beagle Tri Color
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kybeagles270
New UKC Forum Member

AKC Male Beagle Tri Color

I have a AKC Male tri color that is doing a real good job, he can jump and run his own rabbit and will pack with other dogs, got a big squall mouth, no cold trailing he is collor broke,don't really need one and never offer anykind of trash, about 14-14 1/2 inch. He is little over 2 year old, will take the gun and is about 7 on speed, if interested give me a PM. If it wasn't Christmas time he would Not be for sale. If needed can meet. Thanks
more info give me text at 2 seven 0 three six 3 seventy-seven eighteen. Can send pictures to phone or email. Thanks
Price-- $350.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-12-2018 11:50 PM
kybeagles270 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kybeagles270 Click here to Send kybeagles270 a Private Message Click Here to Email kybeagles270 Find more posts by kybeagles270 Add kybeagles270 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pitbull6312
New UKC Forum Member

Beagle

Do you still have the rabbit dog for sale and if so can you text me some pictures to 304-785-1866, thanks

Old Post 12-31-2018 05:47 AM
pitbull6312 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pitbull6312 Click here to Send pitbull6312 a Private Message Click Here to Email pitbull6312 Find more posts by pitbull6312 Add pitbull6312 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jmiller85
UKC Forum Member

Where are you located

Old Post 01-03-2019 12:55 AM
Jmiller85 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jmiller85 Click here to Send Jmiller85 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jmiller85 Find more posts by Jmiller85 Add Jmiller85 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote