UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > 2 yr OMCBA Devil's Creek Stretch Female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mpowers36
New UKC Forum Member

2 yr OMCBA Devil's Creek Stretch Female

OMCBA Reg. Black, Brindle and white female DOB 6-28-12. She is a stay put, accurate, split tree dog under pressure. She is a dog that will go get treed. She will tree at 50 or 400 yard but I’ve killed squirrels at 500 yards. She hunts on the run like a bird dog she may check in but she goes by on the run. She gets treed quickly and yes she will tree coons. I don’t night hunt but she treed a couple last year. Her faults are she mills sometime on the tree she will be at the base or I’ve had her five feet off the base then she jumps back on and trees. She has sometimes not all the time gives five or even 15 barks on the ground when she hits a hot squirrel. She was started at five months old hunted until she was six and half months then put up until November of 2013 she never did any of this before she started being hunted again last November. I killed 95 squirrels and five coons last season. I’ve killed 11 squirrels and seen 18 this year out of five hunts. She had eight pups out of Hummer and at six months old five out of the eight are starting to tree and looking good. If you have any questions feel free to call please serious calls only. I can send video or more pictures. Asking $2000 and would like a choice pup out of Hummer or Ammo. Call 513-615-0412 or email mpowers34@cinci.rr.com

………………………………………………..Mountain State Apache
……………………………….Devil’s Creek Stretch
………………………………………………….MTN. ST. Jukebox nee nee
Jody
……………………………………....MTN ST. Apache
………………………….....MTN State Geronimo
…………………………………….....Franklin's Ginger
Powers’ Abby
………………………………………........Beaty’s Treeing Jack
………………………………………..P&T Rusty
……………………………………………Beaty’s Millie
…………………………......Binegar’s Hav Mercy
…………………………………………………Riley’s Mick’s Dino
………………………………………….Carlise’s View Queenie
…………………………………………………………Kentucky Bob
……………………………………………………Rockdale Rockies
…………………………………………………………….Princess

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-21-2014 09:34 PM
mpowers36 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mpowers36 Click here to Send mpowers36 a Private Message Click Here to Email mpowers36 Find more posts by mpowers36 Add mpowers36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimbob_walker
UKC Forum Member

Pm'd you.

Old Post 10-22-2014 12:11 AM
jimbob_walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimbob_walker Click here to Send jimbob_walker a Private Message Click Here to Email jimbob_walker Find more posts by jimbob_walker Add jimbob_walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
McSquizzie
UKC Forum Member

In that pedigree you have Stretch bred to Geronimo

Old Post 10-22-2014 03:30 AM
McSquizzie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for McSquizzie Click here to Send McSquizzie a Private Message Find more posts by McSquizzie Add McSquizzie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Isis
New UKC Forum Member

Was for sale .now on sale, what a deal boys!!

19 month old OMCBA Stretch Female
OMCBA Reg. Black, Brindle and white female DOB 6-28-12. She is a stay put, accurate, split tree dog under pressure. She is a dog that will go get treed. She will tree at 50 or 500 yards. She hunts on the run like a bird dog she may check in but she goes by on the run. She gets treed quick. Yes she will tree coon. I don’t night hunt but she treed a couple when she was just starting last year. Her faults are she mills sometime on the tree she will be at the base of thetree or I’ve had her five to ten feet off then she jumps back on and trees. She sometimes not all the time gives four or five bark on the ground when she hits a hot squirrel. She was started at five months old hunted until she was six and half months then put up until this November she never did any of this before she started being hunted again. The picture in the snow was last week when it was 27 degrees out with 30 mile and hour winds 9 treed 5 killed with 6 dens in 2hours 46 min.The picture with the four greys was today. She treed five 4 killed and three dens in 1 hour 55 min. , she can tree a ton of squirrels. If you have any questions feel free to call please serious calls only. Asking $2800 Call 513-615-0412 or email mpowers34@cinci.rr.com

Thanks to three guys that called and to the many of you that looked at this post. I am a particularly hard guy to please when it comes to dogs and after hunting her every day. Going out with a real nice dog that she out performed she has turned the corner and no longer forsale. So thanks for your time and for not buying her.

Was just for sale last Jan for 2800 now on sale for 2000???

Last edited by Isis on 10-22-2014 at 08:28 PM

Old Post 10-22-2014 02:07 PM
Isis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Isis Click here to Send Isis a Private Message Click Here to Email Isis Find more posts by Isis Add Isis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tradercando
UKC Forum Member

Mike is a great guy to deal with. The dog will be what he says it is.
Someone is getting a good deal.

Old Post 10-22-2014 04:36 PM
tradercando is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tradercando Click here to Send tradercando a Private Message Find more posts by tradercando Add tradercando to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mpowers36
New UKC Forum Member

Well she was forsale in the spring because she barks sometimes on track. Then I decided to breed her to hummer because she is a nice dog other than the track part to me. If you would like you can come and go hunting with her. Thanks and thats the deal
PS please bring your best

Old Post 10-23-2014 03:40 AM
mpowers36 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mpowers36 Click here to Send mpowers36 a Private Message Click Here to Email mpowers36 Find more posts by mpowers36 Add mpowers36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mpowers36
New UKC Forum Member

I forgot the 2800, I have close to that in her but I made 3000 off of the hummer litter. I still have six guys wanting pups out of that croos because five out of the eight are starting to tree at six months old just like Judy's litter. I just bought a pup back out of that litter so I drop the price on the dog. I dont want to raise another litter but if she dont sale I might in the spring. Im not hiding anything like I said please get with me and we can hit the woods. Im off all next week.

Old Post 10-23-2014 03:55 AM
mpowers36
New UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mike

Old Post 10-23-2014 04:04 AM
show me cur
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like a nice female.

Old Post 10-23-2014 04:33 PM
show me cur is offline Click Here to See the Profile for show me cur Click here to Send show me cur a Private Message Find more posts by show me cur Add show me cur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mpowers36
New UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys she is sold

Old Post 10-24-2014 02:51 AM