UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Beagle Classifieds > Any chocolate beagles for sale?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
trevor0432
UKC Forum Member

Any chocolate beagles for sale?

Is there any chocolate beagles for sale? My fiance loves the looks of them and wants one. Thanks.

'PR' Trevors Light Em Up Blaze HTX (Grandnite CH Tucker`s Boomer x Nite CH CanDew Blue Misty HTx)

'PR' Dreamers Blue Willow (Grantnite CH Ty and Hunters Big Boy Blue x PR Dozers Dreamer)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-18-2018 07:50 PM
trevor0432 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trevor0432 Click here to Send trevor0432 a Private Message Click Here to Email trevor0432 Find more posts by trevor0432 Add trevor0432 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
englishbuddy
UKC Forum Member

Charles Taylor. Mobile Alabama 251-463-2597

Old Post 11-19-2018 11:18 AM
englishbuddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for englishbuddy Click here to Send englishbuddy a Private Message Find more posts by englishbuddy Add englishbuddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GAMEOVER
UKC Forum Member

chocolate redtick beagles

i have a male that will be ready dec 21.

Or if you want one now i have a friend that has 3 males and two females they are about 3 months old

text for details 828-674-8225 i can provide pictures and pedigree info all puppies are akc registered

we are located in the asheville nc and hickory area

Old Post 11-19-2018 11:41 PM
GAMEOVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GAMEOVER Click here to Send GAMEOVER a Private Message Click Here to Email GAMEOVER Find more posts by GAMEOVER Add GAMEOVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
E Hale
UKC Forum Member

I have a litter on the way that should have some chocolate pups in it

Old Post 11-27-2018 02:47 AM
E Hale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for E Hale Click here to Send E Hale a Private Message Click Here to Email E Hale Find more posts by E Hale Add E Hale to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Farthing
UKC Forum Member

Chocolate beagles

I have two AKC registered 4 month old chocolate females. If interested call or text 606-643-5690. I am located in central Kentucky.

Old Post 12-08-2018 12:10 PM
Jeff Farthing is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Farthing Click here to Send Jeff Farthing a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeff Farthing Find more posts by Jeff Farthing Add Jeff Farthing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote