UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Vaughn Blood Fanciers
Pages (75): « First ... « 60 61 [62] 63 64 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kris Cisna
UKC Forum Member

Here are a few more...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-04-2012 05:46 AM
Kris Cisna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kris Cisna Click here to Send Kris Cisna a Private Message Click Here to Email Kris Cisna Find more posts by Kris Cisna Add Kris Cisna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenfischer
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by techno
Here is one for you boys...

Who is this feller and what dog is he showing???

its kelly bragg with sarah who was off vaughns ark blue buck

Old Post 02-04-2012 06:44 PM
kenfischer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenfischer Click here to Send kenfischer a Private Message Click Here to Email kenfischer Find more posts by kenfischer Add kenfischer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenbev
UKC Forum Member

[/B][/QUOTE]

This one looks like Avon Ellyson and Ellysons Blue Tige. Tige was a littermate to Vaughns Jitter Bug...

Old Post 02-04-2012 07:20 PM
Kenbev is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenbev Click here to Send Kenbev a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenbev Find more posts by Kenbev Add Kenbev to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kris Cisna
UKC Forum Member

Yep! That is Elbert with Avon.

The single dog is Vaughn's Mack II

Old Post 02-04-2012 07:29 PM
Kris Cisna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kris Cisna Click here to Send Kris Cisna a Private Message Click Here to Email Kris Cisna Find more posts by Kris Cisna Add Kris Cisna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenbev
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by techno
Yep! That is Elbert with Avon.

The single dog is Vaughn's Mack II

You might want to check that dog again. That is old Tige, I am sure.... Avon had this picture on his wall in Glenville, WV...

Old Post 02-04-2012 07:36 PM
Kenbev is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenbev Click here to Send Kenbev a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenbev Find more posts by Kenbev Add Kenbev to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenfischer
UKC Forum Member

thats old tige.

Old Post 02-04-2012 08:49 PM
kenfischer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenfischer Click here to Send kenfischer a Private Message Click Here to Email kenfischer Find more posts by kenfischer Add kenfischer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kris Cisna
UKC Forum Member

Yes the dog with Elbert and Avon is Tige. The dog above that picture is Mack II.

Old Post 02-04-2012 10:08 PM
Kris Cisna
UKC Forum Member

How about
Vaughn's Buck

Bus Thompson with vaughn's Fly (left) and Thompson's Radar (right) a son of Fly

Buzz Anderson with Fly out of Radar

Old Post 02-05-2012 04:27 AM
Kenbev
UKC Forum Member

Re: Pride and Star female

quote:
Originally posted by KEVIN

Old Post 02-14-2012 07:11 PM
Kenbev
UKC Forum Member

Re: Arkie III

quote:
Originally posted by KEVIN

Old Post 02-14-2012 07:11 PM
kenfischer
UKC Forum Member

anyone planning any spring or summer litters with some vaughn blood or at least considering making a cross?

Old Post 02-17-2012 11:17 PM
kenfischer
UKC Forum Member

coolwater blue white diamond

Old Post 02-19-2012 05:10 PM
kenfischer
UKC Forum Member

coolwater blue anna mae

Old Post 02-19-2012 05:11 PM
Kenbev
UKC Forum Member

Re: coolwater blue anna mae

quote:
Originally posted by kenfischer

………………………………………………………..Rogers Little Mack
……………………………………………...Flinthills Little Bit
……………………………………………………….Watsons Blue Maggie
……………………………..Thomas SteelBlue Kybo
……………………………………………………….Skinners Blue Rattler Jr
…………………………………………….Flinthills Blue Polly
……………………………………………………….Flinthills Blue Molly
………..Thomas SteelBlue Blaze
………………………………………………………Vaughns Blue Mack II
……………………………………………Bounty Hunter Mack
………………………………………………………Current River Katie
…………………………….Stigers Blue Bert.
……………………………………………………....Smokey River GRV Blitz
……………………………………………Stigers Blue Edna
………………………………………………………Dickens Blue Fannie
….Plummers Vaughn Blue Rebel
…………………………………………………….Vaughns Blue Mack II
……………………………………………Bounty Hunter Mack
.……………………………………………………Ch Current River Kate
…………………………Thomas Steelblue Trouble
.……………………………………………………Skinners Blue Rattler
.…………………………………………..Fouche River Rachel
..…………………………………………………..Ch Rock Hill Blue Sally
………..Schafers Kaskaskia Steel Blue Lucy
…………………………………………………….Rogers Blue Doc
………………………………………….Thomas SteelBlue Fire
….…………………………………………………Rogers Blue Dixie
………………………McDonalds Illinois Blue Fly
….…………………………………………………Bloxhams Owl Cr Zoom
………………………………………….Newmans Southern Blue Daisy
….…………………………………………………Bloxhams Owl Cr Lady

CoolWater Blue Anna Mae

………….………………………………………….Morrisons Blue Bumper
…………..……………………………..Ch Rogers Blue Doc
………….………………………………………….Rogers Blue Daisy
..……………………Thomas SteelBlue Fire
………….………………………………………….Skinners Blue Rattler
…………..……………………………..Rogers Blue Dixie
………….………………………………………….Thomas SteelBlue Bandit
……….Harpers Oklahoma Blue Bounce
…………..…………………………………………Skinners Blue Rattler
…………..……………………………..Nite Ch Vaughns Blue Jim
..……………………………………………………Powells Blue Bess
..……………………Robinson Blue Liz
..……………………………………………………Morrisons Blue Bumper
…………..……………………………..Vaughns Blue Jenny
……………..………………………………………Stringers Blue Sadie Lu
....Plummers Vaughn Blue Fly
……………………………………………………..Rothwells Vaughn Blue Tom
………………………………………….Nite Ch Ch Doan Creek Midnight Storm
……………………………………………………..Roles Vaughn Blue Misty
……………………...Stigers Blue Tom
……………………………………………………..Ennis Blue Smoke
………………………………………….Stigers Blue Ginger
……………………………………………………..Ennis Blue Vanna
……….Brizindines Dolly
……………………………………………………..Harpers Blue Tiege
………………………………………….Harpers Tiege II
…………………………………………………….Croswells La Blue Eve
……………………...Stigers Blue Diamond
……………………………………………………..Bounty Hunter Mack
………………………………………….Thomas & Fleeks SteelBlue Maxine
……………………………………………………..Fouche River Racheal

Old Post 02-23-2012 11:01 PM
Kris Cisna
UKC Forum Member

Dear Mr. Fischer you may go ahead and ship Anna Mae to my house. Thank you!

Signed
MAN SHE IS A FINE LOOKER AND BRED JUST RIGHT!

Old Post 02-25-2012 02:15 AM
kenfischer
UKC Forum Member

thanks kris, she was a natural from the 1st time out.

Old Post 02-25-2012 07:00 PM
Kris Cisna
UKC Forum Member

Tell us more about her.

Old Post 02-25-2012 11:25 PM
kenfischer
UKC Forum Member

she is a pure natural from the very first time out. i never worked her at all with a coon hide or roll cage, just cut her loose with my uncles english dogs and she went right with them and has never had any problem running a coon alone or with company. her and my old honey II gyp from the 90's are the most natural dogs ive ever had. she runs with a squall bawl on track and a short bawl on tree and is pretty cold nosed.with her pedigree, i know of several vaughn blooded males that want a date with her! we will see... kris , jim had her down at his place holding her for me when she was a pup and let me tell you it was a struggle to get her out of cowden illinois!!!

Old Post 02-26-2012 12:22 AM
Kris Cisna
UKC Forum Member

I really like the bawl mouth on track and tree. I don't care for a chop mouth. I didn't much care for darker dogs but they really grew on me.

I know of at least 2 dogs I would breed her too and possibly a 3rd... heck I can think of 2 more that might work lol!

Old Post 02-26-2012 01:18 AM
sawtooth
UKC Forum Member

Fly

I Regret Saleing the FLY Dog. I had Planned on Breeding her to the Lotto Dog Brother to the John Dog of Jim`s. Think it woulda Made a Good One also. Got Several Gyps Lined up to Bred to Rebel, One Being Outta A Male Off Bloxoms Owl Creek Zoom An a Female Off the Rothwells Vaughn Blue Tom an Roles Vaughns Blue Misty Cross(Heavy Mack Breeding). Also will be Breeding my Female Off John an Jewell to Rebel. I gotta male about 7 mo. old Off Rebel an My Dixie dog I would Sale. He is a Looker an Loud Too. The Whole Litter was...RBP

Old Post 02-28-2012 11:23 PM
sawtooth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sawtooth Click here to Send sawtooth a Private Message Click Here to Email sawtooth Find more posts by sawtooth Add sawtooth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenfischer
UKC Forum Member

since posting a picture and pedigree of my anna mae female ive had a fair amount of interest in her. no she is not for sale and have had plenty of offers since last summer. she will be bred this year sometime but not sure to who yet.i have 2 males in mind but we will see what happens. thanks for the calls and emails.

Old Post 03-01-2012 12:02 AM
CWT
UKC Forum Member

Here is my female out of Charles Gatewood's male.

Old Post 03-01-2012 07:24 AM
CWT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CWT Click here to Send CWT a Private Message Click Here to Email CWT Find more posts by CWT Add CWT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CWT
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for the crappy pic I dont know how to make it bigger

Old Post 03-01-2012 07:25 AM
CWT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CWT Click here to Send CWT a Private Message Click Here to Email CWT Find more posts by CWT Add CWT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenfischer
UKC Forum Member

Re: Vaughn Blood Fanciers

quote:
Originally posted by Kenbev
Here are three fellows that are trying to Keep the Vaughn blood alive...

Jim Stigers (Cowden, IL) Ken Adkins (Clay, WV) Ken Fischer (Randolph NY)

i was just looking through the pages of this thread and came across this pic, and had a good laugh. it was really cold that day! we were a scary looking bunch.

Old Post 03-04-2012 08:02 PM
CR NEUMAN
UKC Forum Member

ANNA MAE

KNOW THAT LITTER ANNA MAE IS OUT OF VERY WELL FROM WHEN RODNEY PLUMMER RAISED EM DOWN HEAR IN TEXAS THE ONE I PICKED OUT JUMPED OUT OF RODS ABOVE GROUND PEN AND KILLED ITSELF-REBEL AND FLY HAD GOOD OLE BLUETICK VOICES AND RODNEY COVETS THAT VAUGHN NAME IN HIS PAPERS AS MUCH AS ANY FANCIER

Old Post 03-04-2012 08:35 PM
CR NEUMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CR NEUMAN Click here to Send CR NEUMAN a Private Message Find more posts by CR NEUMAN Add CR NEUMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote