UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Vaughn Blood Fanciers
Pages (75): « First ... « 57 58 [59] 60 61 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kris Cisna
UKC Forum Member

Well I had a great visit with Mr. Stigers nephew last night. Him and I are going to visit with Jim tmrw night. I am more than excited to finally meet him and ask a million questions. KF my mother is fighting a 2nd bout with cancer and not doing so good. We are having a benefit the same weekend as the round up in Flora. I won't make it down but if you will be around any I would like to catch up with you and talk and or hunt.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-31-2011 04:38 AM
Kris Cisna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kris Cisna Click here to Send Kris Cisna a Private Message Click Here to Email Kris Cisna Find more posts by Kris Cisna Add Kris Cisna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenbev
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by techno
Well I had a great visit with Mr. Stigers nephew last night. Him and I are going to visit with Jim tmrw night. I am more than excited to finally meet him and ask a million questions. KF my mother is fighting a 2nd bout with cancer and not doing so good. We are having a benefit the same weekend as the round up in Flora. I won't make it down but if you will be around any I would like to catch up with you and talk and or hunt.

I, Ken Gregory, Sam Gray and Wayne Valentino along with several more of our Bluetick friends are Christains and Ministers. We will be praying for your Mother as she battles cancer. I lost my Mother and Brother to cancer... We will be praying for you and your family also....

Old Post 08-31-2011 11:28 AM
Kenbev is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenbev Click here to Send Kenbev a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenbev Find more posts by Kenbev Add Kenbev to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

prayers

for techno's mom sent on high !!!

Old Post 08-31-2011 11:42 AM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SC GRAY
New UKC Forum Member

Techno,You sure will be in my prayers!! I lost my wife 10yrs. ago to cancer, but I know prayer changes things! "Things that are impossible with man,are very possible with God."Be Blessed.

Old Post 08-31-2011 06:37 PM
SC GRAY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SC GRAY Click here to Send SC GRAY a Private Message Click Here to Email SC GRAY Visit SC GRAY's homepage! Find more posts by SC GRAY Add SC GRAY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenfischer
UKC Forum Member

kris , you and your mom are in our prayers and when im down there in october , if your available i will meet up with you and at least do some talking.i will pm you my number.

Old Post 08-31-2011 07:54 PM
kenfischer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenfischer Click here to Send kenfischer a Private Message Click Here to Email kenfischer Find more posts by kenfischer Add kenfischer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tcsguns
New UKC Forum Member

Pups

Hi, I would be interested in a female Vaughn bred pup when you have some, thanks Tom Clark Morris Ok 918 733 4456 I had one from Pat Rothwell's dogs several years ago that made a very good dog on bobcats here in Ok and later even better on mountain lions in N M. Please keep me in mind for a female Thanks Again. Tom

Old Post 08-31-2011 10:10 PM
tcsguns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tcsguns Click here to Send tcsguns a Private Message Click Here to Email tcsguns Find more posts by tcsguns Add tcsguns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kris Cisna
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys! I am VERY greatfull for the prayers. We sure need all we can get. I sure do love my Mother and there are 9 grand youngins that miss granny!!

I can't believe after almost 4 years of living back where I do I had never gone to see Mr. Stigers. Justin and I went over and meeting Jim was something EVERY Bluetick cooner should get the chance to do. I was all ears when Jim spoke!

I am more than thankfull my wife understands Cooning isn't just a hobby but a way of life. I will be spending a great deal of time trying my best to learn from Jim.

Ken I would love to catch up with you when you come back down. Shoot me your number and I would love to call and talk with you!

Old Post 09-01-2011 05:11 AM
Kris Cisna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kris Cisna Click here to Send Kris Cisna a Private Message Click Here to Email Kris Cisna Find more posts by Kris Cisna Add Kris Cisna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kris Cisna
UKC Forum Member

To the future of Bluetick cooning here is Spook and my pride and joy, Chevelle... named after an Amrican icon muscle car

Old Post 09-01-2011 05:16 AM
kenfischer
UKC Forum Member

what vaughn fanciers are planning on attending the fall roundup??? any litters of vaughn blooded pups for sale there? im still not sure what im bringing with me.

Old Post 09-05-2011 01:52 PM
kenfischer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenfischer Click here to Send kenfischer a Private Message Click Here to Email kenfischer Find more posts by kenfischer Add kenfischer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nathan
UKC Forum Member

i will be at the fall round up.if i still have some pups out of Buster i will bring them with me.

Old Post 09-05-2011 05:41 PM
nathan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nathan Click here to Send nathan a Private Message Click Here to Email nathan Find more posts by nathan Add nathan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubbagump
UKC Forum Member

i will be at the fall round up with a litter of pups

Old Post 09-05-2011 07:00 PM
bubbagump is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubbagump Click here to Send bubbagump a Private Message Click Here to Email bubbagump Find more posts by bubbagump Add bubbagump to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenfischer
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 09-10-2011 01:15 AM
KardinalKennels

Here is a female dog of mine that has some Vaughn blood flowing in her and a touch of Bragg Blood as well. She is LOUD! and not small by any means, I know some of you guys like the larger dogs as I do. You can tie those ears in a bow as well. Not the best pic in the world, really was just playing around with a new camera today and fired off a couple at her.

Old Post 09-10-2011 03:33 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenfischer
UKC Forum Member

what is she out of?

Old Post 09-10-2011 01:04 PM
Kenbev
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by kenfischer
what is she out of?

I think I know, but will wait to see if he will post a pedigree...

Old Post 09-10-2011 01:32 PM
Kenbev is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenbev Click here to Send Kenbev a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenbev Find more posts by Kenbev Add Kenbev to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KardinalKennels

sister to the above dog...2 of the fab 5

this is the runt of the litter, she is fast and very pretty, soft hair, very loving and more ear than leg.

....................’PR’ CAMERON’S BLUE SAM
……………’PR’ PHIL’S BLUE SKY
………………..’PR’ CAMERON’S BLUE NELL
……….’PR’ PHILLIPS’ BLUE KNUCKLE HEAD
…..……………’PR’ BLUE MOUNTAIN MACK
……………’PR’ PHILLIPS’ BLUE POLLY
…..……………’PR’ GRCH’PR’ HILLBILLY TONIE
…..‘PR’ PHILLIPS’ SKY BLUE STRIKER
………………..NITECH ‘PR’ ROGERS’ LITTLE MACK
...............GRNITECH GRCH’PR’ LITTLEJOHNS LITTLE ARKIE
………………..’PR’ TEXAS CREEK BLUE DIXIE
……….’PR’ PHILLIPS’ NEXT PAGE
………………..’PR’ PHIL’S BLUE BIG SKY
……………’PR’ PHILLIPS’ BLUE NELLIE
………………..’PR’ PHILLIPS’ BLUE POLLY

ped on last two pics

….................CH GRNITECH’PR’SLIFE’S BLUE RAMBO
...............GRNITECH GRCH’PR’SMILEY’S BLUE RAMBO II
………………..CH GRNITECH’PR’SMILEY’S MISTI BLUE
..........’PR’PHILLIPS’ INDIANIA ABE
………………..GRNITECH’[PR’UCHTMAN’S SB. BLUE SCOUT
……………’PR’POUDRE RIVER BLUE SISSY
………………..NITECH’PR’FORKED DEER BLUE PATSY
…..’PR’PHILLIPS SCREAMING IZZY
………………..’PR’CAMERON’S BLUE SAM
……………’PR’PHIL’S BLUE BIG SKY
………………..’PR’CAMERON’S BLUE NELL
……….’PR’DUNCAN’S BLUE JISABELLE
………………..’PR’BRAGGS BLUE RATTLER
……………’PR’DUNCAN’S BLUE SCREAMING DOLLY
………………..’PR’JOHNSON’S LOWLAND BLUE GYPSY

Old Post 09-11-2011 04:24 PM
bluebellchopper
UKC Forum Member

thats right

Touch of old Jisabelle on the bottom side....

Old Post 09-12-2011 10:43 AM
bluebellchopper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluebellchopper Click here to Send bluebellchopper a Private Message Click Here to Email bluebellchopper Visit bluebellchopper's homepage! Find more posts by bluebellchopper Add bluebellchopper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

2 good-lookin' females.....really like the ears!!!! ain't nothing wrong with Jisabelle blood either, she's a nice hound, Devin we've got to get together for a hunt this season........

Old Post 09-12-2011 01:47 PM
kengregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kengregory Click here to Send kengregory a Private Message Find more posts by kengregory Add kengregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluebellchopper
UKC Forum Member

yea ken g

That be fun but I'm a pretty busy man right now. I moved a hour east away from home cause I started a heating and air cond. Apprenticeship. I only get to hunt dogs on weekends now. I wish I could hunt like I always have but I'm more worried about my future and making a living. Its some what negelecting them but I'm not worried about them its in their blood deep their over a year old I have them started treeing their own coon. Not every night is perfect hunting these young dogs but that's hunting. Ill be the first to tell this whole forum that my dogs don't walk on water but they suite and please this ole pleasure hunter. I let my videos speak for themselfs. Take care. Hope ya lucking enough to keep drawing out few honest men in your cast like the night I found a coon for ya and my dog wasn't even at the tree. Y'all was getting ready to walk away from the big pine tree with a circle and I could easly walk away with y'all but being who I am I said y'all should come take a look at this. You don't find that to often in the hunts. I say let the dogs hunt call em honest and may the best dog win.

Old Post 09-12-2011 10:19 PM
bluebellchopper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluebellchopper Click here to Send bluebellchopper a Private Message Click Here to Email bluebellchopper Visit bluebellchopper's homepage! Find more posts by bluebellchopper Add bluebellchopper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KardinalKennels

Hey kengregory

I will hook you right up with that runt....talked to Big D, says you are a good man, heck even got a comp dog that is something else, capable of winning in the big ones. I got him up for sell, but really could careless if I do. He is a looker, to...I am a bear hunter and could careless about the ring tail, unless hides go up to 20 bucks or there about, but I got 1 to many to hunt and a coon dog. That runt is a tree dog, started treeing at 3 months old on natural scent, keep her in the woods till she was 6 months old and haven't had her out since, the other 4 are sure doing good, real good!

Old Post 09-13-2011 02:43 AM
Kris Cisna
UKC Forum Member

Well after a long horrible week... Justin and Jim got me out of the house. We turned Buck and Spook loose and had a great time. I am more than ready for all the leaves to be on the ground. Buck and Spook split and we had a HECK of a time shining trees.

Poor Jim isn't quite healed up yet so we made one good drop and called it a night. I was glad to see Spook kept up with Buck. It is nice to turn a younger hound out with a vet and listen to them go!!

2 bawling Blueticks and great company made Fri night a real pleasure.

Old Post 09-25-2011 04:42 PM
kenfischer
UKC Forum Member

buck is kind of special aint he???!!! im glad they got you kris and i hope to see you in 10 or 12 days in illinois.buck and chip are real nice and i would breed to either male and i will be next year!

Old Post 09-25-2011 06:31 PM
Kris Cisna
UKC Forum Member

I sure do like Buck. He sounded great in the timber. Have you had Dixie out any? Justin and I have taken John Henry out once with Spook. Were hoping to have JH on a good hot coon in the next few days.

Old Post 09-25-2011 11:04 PM
kenfischer
UKC Forum Member

yes i have hunted dixie with the dodger III (bragg) ive got here and she looks real good with him.ive had her out with my little joe dog who is her younger brother from the last litter by john x jewel.dixie hunts out good and wow does she blow the top out of a tree!! im real happy with her.john henry is a littermate to my little joe.

Old Post 09-25-2011 11:54 PM
Kris Cisna
UKC Forum Member

I thought Dixie and JH were littermates.

Edit: I talked to Justin and he told me they are brother and sister just different litters.

JH is doing what Dixie did to Justin... chews up pens like crazy. Hvae you got Dixie on a chain?

Last edited by Kris Cisna on 09-26-2011 at 02:17 AM

Old Post 09-26-2011 12:38 AM