UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Allen Gingerich
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Freeman2
UKC Forum Member

Allen Gingerich

Everyone keep Allen G in your thoughts today as he fields the I got screwed in the zones calls.I hope everyone that takes the time to call him followed UKC protocol on complaints with the Master of Hounds that was present at the zones rather than doing nothing then.complaining on Monday.If the milkwas spilt Friday or Saturday should have been cleaned up at the time not on Monday morning.Just my opion not trying to stir the pot.I too get screwed at the zones in Iowa on Saturday night it was the dog so doubt calling -Allen would do me any good.Congrats to all who advanced to the finals and safe travels!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-21-2020 11:05 AM
Freeman2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freeman2 Click here to Send Freeman2 a Private Message Find more posts by Freeman2 Add Freeman2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Well spoken. Dave

Old Post 09-21-2020 07:37 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

Who do you call if your dog screwed you at Zones?

I tried 1-800-He-Sucks but it just went to my house phone

Old Post 09-22-2020 12:20 AM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freeman2
UKC Forum Member

Not sure who to call on that one or I would have called.If a guy had a good squaller I heard that might help the dog out! TRY 1 800 PLEASE STAY!

Old Post 09-22-2020 12:43 AM
Freeman2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freeman2 Click here to Send Freeman2 a Private Message Find more posts by Freeman2 Add Freeman2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

What is Allen's phone number?

Old Post 09-22-2020 04:01 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

OMG, You surely don't think anyone would give you Allen's phone number, they would be banned for that offense. Lol. Dave

Old Post 09-22-2020 06:05 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Josh Michaelis

Loved your post, sadly, that's exactly what happens MOST of the time when someone thinks they have a problem, well they do, but it's usually on their chain. Not everyone can man up and admit that. Dave

Old Post 09-22-2020 06:09 AM
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

Re: Josh Michaelis

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Loved your post, sadly, that's exactly what happens MOST of the time when someone thinks they have a problem, well they do, but it's usually on their chain. Not everyone can man up and admit that. Dave

Dave the old dog had to search hard to find a way to lose the Saturday night cast.

He treed the only coon they looked at for 225 and was treed again at the end of the hunt. Stationary was applied and Jed was forced to tree him. He was about .6 and had been treed for a while. All he needed was a circle tree. When the cast was 45 yards from him there was around 5 minutes left in the hunt. He climbed the tree and got stuck and shut up. The two was applied and it got him and he never barked again. He had another coon that would have put him at 450+ along with his cast win Friday night.

Stuff happens, dog should have kept barking, or treed three coons instead of two. Get em next time.

Old Post 09-22-2020 05:37 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sox12
UKC Forum Member

Gingerich number is B549 you can cll collect to if your out of state

CH Nt. Ch.PR Wandering Red & RR Bucksaw (GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge Rip X Grand Nite Raged Ridge Toadie )
GRNTCH.GRCh.PR Steffes' Whizz Bang[GRNTCH Big Walnut BooneXGRNTCH Raged Ridge Toadie]
GRCH.Wandering Red Pepper
GRCH.Wandering Red Honeys Sweety Pie

RIP
GR.NT.CH.GR.CH.PR Steffes wandering Red Tinkerbell {GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge RipsawXGRNTCH Ragged Ridge Toadie]

Old Post 09-22-2020 05:45 PM
sox12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sox12 Click here to Send sox12 a Private Message Click Here to Email sox12 Find more posts by sox12 Add sox12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Josh Michaelis

Josh, sounds like a very bad break, but a very good dog. Like you said, get them the next time. Glad he was not hurt climbing the tree. I had a real scary situation happen about 2 weeks ago, my dog run a coon up a leaning tree and followed the coon only to fall out at about 20 foot high. Thought he was dead, but revived and later trees another coon. Climbing trees can be a real problem. Dave

Old Post 09-22-2020 05:59 PM
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

Re: Josh Michaelis

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Josh, sounds like a very bad break, but a very good dog.

Well you're half right

Old Post 09-22-2020 06:01 PM
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
What is Allen's phone number?

Richard
Call Tar I'm sure he has it! LOL. JESSEJ

Old Post 09-22-2020 06:28 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Jesse J

Lol. I am sure that he would love for folks to believe he has Allen's number, just like so many more of his " misconceptions" or delusions. Dave

Old Post 09-22-2020 06:44 PM
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Re: Allen Gingerich

quote:
Originally posted by Freeman2
Everyone keep Allen G in your thoughts today as he fields the I got screwed in the zones calls.I hope everyone that takes the time to call him followed UKC protocol on complaints with the Master of Hounds that was present at the zones rather than doing nothing then.complaining on Monday.If the milkwas spilt Friday or Saturday should have been cleaned up at the time not on Monday morning.Just my opion not trying to stir the pot.I too get screwed at the zones in Iowa on Saturday night it was the dog so doubt calling -Allen would do me any good.Congrats to all who advanced to the finals and safe travels!

Freeman, very few calls of any kind this week with regards to the World Championship. Let's hope it continues this weekend and we'll all be super happy. In all seriousness, a lot of people involved do the best they can to make it as good as possible for everyone. Unfortunately, this game doesn't come with joy sticks and restart buttons.

Old Post 09-22-2020 10:09 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ndm
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Josh Michaelis
Who do you call if your dog screwed you at Zones?

I tried 1-800-He-Sucks but it just went to my house phone

Josh Michaelis, who does your dog call if you screwed him?

Old Post 09-23-2020 03:14 AM
ndm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ndm Click here to Send ndm a Private Message Click Here to Email ndm Find more posts by ndm Add ndm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ndm
Josh Michaelis, who does your dog call if you screwed him?

Hahaha, tell him to call me and I'll come get him!!!

Old Post 09-23-2020 03:39 AM
davery
UKC Forum Member

Dogs

When a judge can make you tree your dog ain’t no need for a handler being there Ukc rules is going to ruin them I had the same rule applied to me in Ark zone 4 I didn’t like it.

Old Post 09-25-2020 04:15 PM
davery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davery Click here to Send davery a Private Message Click Here to Email davery Find more posts by davery Add davery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

Re: Dogs

quote:
Originally posted by davery
When a judge can make you tree your dog ain’t no need for a handler being there Ukc rules is going to ruin them I had the same rule applied to me in Ark zone 4 I didn’t like it.

Nothing wrong with the rule. The dog had been treed for 20 minutes. He shouldn't have climbed the tree and shut up. Bad break, we all have them. I'm just happy for my brother and hunting buddies that moved on.

Old Post 09-25-2020 06:21 PM