UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Silver Ch.Dual Grand Nt.Ch.Insane Frosted Train
Pages (45): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AnyssaHoward
UKC Forum Member

This is a picture of Quintin Campbell litter of pups. Out of Train X Chigg.

Chigg is a Nitech...she is out of Homer on the top side and bottom side she is out of a female that is out of Clover's Stylish Oz.

Contact Quintin and book your pup!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-12-2014 07:18 AM
AnyssaHoward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AnyssaHoward Click here to Send AnyssaHoward a Private Message Click Here to Email AnyssaHoward Find more posts by AnyssaHoward Add AnyssaHoward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Josh and myself would like to thank everyone that has bred their nice females to Train. Here are some of the things we see consistent in each litter,intelligence,color,loud,loud mouths and confirmation.Thanks

Old Post 07-14-2014 09:06 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Btt

Old Post 07-15-2014 09:53 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

I spoke with Butch Nix of Michigan today. Butch,is really liking his pups out of Train. Butch,is also needing to get a dog hauled from Michigan/North Indiana to Spartenburg South Carolina or Greenville SC. He will be happy to help with gas. Butch Ph#517-819-7928.

Old Post 07-16-2014 12:36 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Folks,give Josh,Anyssa or myself a call at first sign of your female cycling. Thanks

Old Post 07-17-2014 08:00 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Folks,I spoke with Josh today. He is planning on having (Train) at Autumn Oaks. We are looking forward to visiting with old friends and making new ones. Give us a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 07-18-2014 07:23 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Frosted Flakes

I told you guys I would introduce Frosted Flakes to the coon hound fraternity. Well her she is, this pup has it all intelligent, loud mouth, looks, personality and what impresses me the most her athleticism. Coon hunters best buy a ticket for the Frosted Train it will take you to the winner circle Flakes is out of Jeremy Crapo's ntch Hot Red Ruby and Grnitech Grch Insane Frosted Train.

Old Post 07-20-2014 10:18 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quintoncampbell
UKC Forum Member

Chigg x Train Pups Update

Guys my pups above are 5 weeks and 3 days old. Sure enough get after a coon tail!!! These pups have a lot of sense to them for sure. PLAYFUL! And they have a nose on them too! Good looking puppies

Females
1. Joe Collins
2. Kenneth Avery
3. I'm getting on the train with this female

Males
2. I'm getting on the train with this Male
3. Joe Collins(pending)

Book yours today!
936-641-4439

Old Post 07-21-2014 10:05 AM
quintoncampbell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quintoncampbell Click here to Send quintoncampbell a Private Message Click Here to Email quintoncampbell Find more posts by quintoncampbell Add quintoncampbell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeremy S Crapo
UKC Forum Member

Looking good Roy she has them long legs like her mama

Old Post 07-21-2014 06:24 PM
Jeremy S Crapo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeremy S Crapo Click here to Send Jeremy S Crapo a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeremy S Crapo Find more posts by Jeremy S Crapo Add Jeremy S Crapo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bubba Campbell
New UKC Forum Member

Re: Chigg x Train Pups Update

quote:
Originally posted by quintoncampbell
Guys my pups above are 5 weeks and 3 days old. Sure enough get after a coon tail!!! These pups have a lot of sense to them for sure. PLAYFUL! And they have a nose on them too! Good looking puppies
These are some good looking active puppies right here in Southeast Texas, Chigg is sure enough a coondog!
Females
1. Joe Collins
2. Kenneth Avery
3. I'm getting on the train with this female

Males
2. I'm getting on the train with this Male
3. Joe Collins(pending)

Book yours today!
936-641-4439

Old Post 07-21-2014 08:06 PM
Bubba Campbell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bubba Campbell Click here to Send Bubba Campbell a Private Message Click Here to Email Bubba Campbell Find more posts by Bubba Campbell Add Bubba Campbell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy Grant

Roy,that's a good looking pup out of Train and Ruby.

Old Post 07-22-2014 01:37 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Chigg and Train pups

Folks,I've heard the Chigg female is one nice dog. Give Quinton a call and get your pup ordered.Train,is consistently putting huge mouths,brains and color to his pups.

Old Post 07-22-2014 09:14 AM
Josh Howard
UKC Forum Member

Mr Roy that is a good looking pup! Folks Chigg is a nice female directly out of homer with clover mixed in too. Should be some nice pups. Quinton has played with these pups daily and they are definitely some good looking jokers.
If it helps anybody that might want a pup, my dad is leaving TX Thursday the 31 going to Indiana and returning back thru southwest Missouri and on to TX on August 3. He'd be happy to haul a pup.
I have a couple male pups available too. Give Quinton a call and get a nice pup. Give me a call for info on pups or to get a pup delivered.
Thanks,
Josh Howard 903-701-3613

Old Post 07-22-2014 07:18 PM
Josh Howard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Howard Click here to Send Josh Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Josh Howard Add Josh Howard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AnyssaHoward
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Roy
Your pup is a very good looking pup! I hope you enjoy having Frosted Flakes!!

Old Post 07-23-2014 12:14 AM
AnyssaHoward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AnyssaHoward Click here to Send AnyssaHoward a Private Message Click Here to Email AnyssaHoward Find more posts by AnyssaHoward Add AnyssaHoward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AnyssaHoward
UKC Forum Member

Here is some pictures of Train's litters and a couple pups. You can see the color he has been throwing.

Old Post 07-23-2014 12:47 AM
AnyssaHoward
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 07-23-2014 12:54 AM
quintoncampbell
UKC Forum Member

I just had a female become available! And male #5 just became sold. Give me a call on them. I'd be happy to answer any questions!

Old Post 07-23-2014 07:26 AM
quintoncampbell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quintoncampbell Click here to Send quintoncampbell a Private Message Click Here to Email quintoncampbell Find more posts by quintoncampbell Add quintoncampbell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Just come in from hunting Boozie,she is a nice female out of Train. Boozie,will make her mind up in a hurry and have the meat. She also has a huge mouth and quick to open. Give Josh,Anyssa or myself a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 07-24-2014 07:08 AM
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

Could we do a Breeding Deal with this female?

She has finnally come in!

**********Grntch Cold Sweat
*****Grntch Rock Bottom Sweat It
**********Grntch Rock River Lady
Rock Bottom Brandi-HTX
**********Grntch All Grand Trackman
*****Grntch Caney Creek Brandi 2
**********Grntch Caney Creek Brandi

Old Post 07-24-2014 08:19 PM
Storm99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Storm99 Click here to Send Storm99 a Private Message Click Here to Email Storm99 Find more posts by Storm99 Add Storm99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Storm99

Glad to see your female come in. Give me a call tomorrow/Saturday-Jeff Long-417-630-2785-or call Josh Howard-903-701-3613. Thanks

Old Post 07-26-2014 06:37 AM
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

Will do

btt

Old Post 07-26-2014 02:23 PM
Storm99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Storm99 Click here to Send Storm99 a Private Message Click Here to Email Storm99 Find more posts by Storm99 Add Storm99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

We have been very fortunate to breed some quality females to Train,and have some more booked in the near future. We would like to thank those who brought their nice females to Train and those who have theirs booked to him. Thanks

Old Post 07-27-2014 09:13 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Btt

Old Post 07-28-2014 09:07 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Folks,Train comes from a great litter. Every littermate is titled,three of them being GNT.CH.we should all consider this when breeding are nice females. Train,also has a All Grand pedigree. Give Josh or myself a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 07-29-2014 09:04 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Josh,is planning on having Train at Autumn Oaks. We are looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Old Post 07-30-2014 08:52 AM