UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Black Plott
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RC-Abby
UKC Forum Member

Black Plott

Your mail box is full. Once daily for 5 days once a month. Approx teaspoon a day. Tractor supply has small containers if you want to try 1st. Get the Pre - Probiotic.

Randi

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-30-2020 07:30 PM
RC-Abby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RC-Abby Click here to Send RC-Abby a Private Message Find more posts by RC-Abby Add RC-Abby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Plott
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Randi. What changes have you noticed in your dogs since starting them on it?

Old Post 08-30-2020 10:10 PM
Black Plott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Plott Click here to Send Black Plott a Private Message Click Here to Email Black Plott Find more posts by Black Plott Add Black Plott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RC-Abby
UKC Forum Member

Started July 5th

Only used twice due to use again next week. Stool is frim/hard dark and odorless. Easy pickup. Dog breath is gone. Think I'm seeing a better shine in coat. Had to cut back on feed. This is over the 2 months. I have 4 hounds and see the same in all of them. They seem to be more satisfied. For now I am satisfied and will keep using.

Randi Bidlack

Old Post 08-30-2020 10:44 PM
RC-Abby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RC-Abby Click here to Send RC-Abby a Private Message Find more posts by RC-Abby Add RC-Abby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Plott
UKC Forum Member

Sounds promising. Thank you Randi.

Old Post 08-30-2020 11:37 PM
Black Plott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Plott Click here to Send Black Plott a Private Message Click Here to Email Black Plott Find more posts by Black Plott Add Black Plott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
markncole
UKC Forum Member

Probotics

whats the name of the product r ur using i went to tsc and ouldnt find it unless I'm looking in the wrong spot

Old Post 08-30-2020 11:49 PM
markncole is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markncole Click here to Send markncole a Private Message Click Here to Email markncole Find more posts by markncole Add markncole to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RC-Abby
UKC Forum Member

TOTAL PRE & Probiotic (5x stronger)

You will find in livestock supplies. My local TSC it is next to hypodermic needles and syringes. 8.5 oz container 3 inch dia. 4 inch tall white with blue lettering.

Randi Bidlack

Old Post 08-31-2020 01:31 AM
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

Do I understand right that you re giving this once a month?

Old Post 08-31-2020 01:56 AM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RC-Abby
UKC Forum Member

Tom

I give pre & probiotic once a day for 5 days once a month.

Randi Bidlack

Old Post 08-31-2020 12:14 PM
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

Thanks, I'm gonna try this before I change food so I can tell if it works. Still gonna change foods eventually.

Old Post 08-31-2020 04:37 PM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote