UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > I have a few Appointments Today!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

I have a few Appointments Today!

First with the Zero Turn.

Then with the burgers on the grill.

Then some Fellowship

Then some Adventure

Then some Ice Cream and Pie

That about sums it up for today! Have a Happy and Wonderful Day!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-04-2018 01:45 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Happy 4th.....

Bruce
Enjoy each & Everyone of those Appointments......Be Thankful you can do each one.....!!!
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 07-04-2018 02:14 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Fixing to start cooking our part for about 50 people grandkids will be hopping all day lol.

Tar

Old Post 07-04-2018 02:25 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JCaldwell
UKC Forum Member

Those things right there sum up how great this country is and how we are truly blessed by God to have these freedoms it is so awesome how we can live all over this great country and still have common interest enjoy your day all of you guys

Old Post 07-04-2018 03:05 PM
JCaldwell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JCaldwell Click here to Send JCaldwell a Private Message Find more posts by JCaldwell Add JCaldwell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Been a beautiful day so far with a few hiccups. I mowed till it rained. I grilled till I burnt the burgers. Went to church but didnt get the message they held the Service last night because of the Holiday. My hunting is on hold till in the morning because of the heat. Oh well I might as well say heck with the diet and have the Ice Cream early. If things went perfect it would take the fun out of living.

Old Post 07-04-2018 11:47 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Bruce Conkey

Hope the ice cream is good. I ordered a Virginia map card Monday from you through ebay. I see where it will be delivered tomorrow~great service as usual. Thanks, Dave

Last edited by Dave Richards on 07-05-2018 at 02:00 AM

Old Post 07-05-2018 01:58 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier
UKC Forum Member

WOW

Bruce,

I am not sure which is better looking.

1. The burgers.
2. The hound.
3. The pie and ice cream.

I think it might be a 3 way tie! What is the breeding of that great looking hound?

Old Post 07-05-2018 12:31 PM
Hoosier is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Click here to Send Hoosier a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Find more posts by Hoosier Add Hoosier to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Did you guys ever notice. You never seen anyone mad while eating ice cream. So msg. eat ice cream every day.

Old Post 07-05-2018 12:49 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

The Coon Hunt this morning was a lot of fun, hot (mid 70's) at 5 am. We hunted from 5:30 tp 7:30 One coon, one den and one slick.. Main things is I got some exercise and got the dogs in the woods.

And a plus is we have the start of another beautiful day!

That dog in the picture is out of Drop Dead Fred. We didn't take her. We took a bone pup I have and one of Coreys young dogs out of Mongo.

Old Post 07-05-2018 01:04 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Bruce I had a wonderful day yesterday papaw was able through a guy get some big shots that was a whole lot hotter stuff than we usually get lol. You would feel the ground shake lots of oooos and ahhhhhs. Lots of good food I even went swimming lol.

Tar

Old Post 07-05-2018 01:35 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

You are hard on an old man, I had to read your post a dozen times to figure out what you were saying. I finally understood what you wrote, I am learning Tarspeak. Lol. Dave

Old Post 07-05-2018 07:42 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Dave if I am not confused he was talking about powerful fireworks. I have also heard about the powerful Tar Rattler so I figured he just got ahold of some sparklers and thought they were amazing. Seems like it doesnt take much to impress some. LOL

Old Post 07-05-2018 09:33 PM
yadkintar
Banned

They weren't sparklers we call them big shots here about on a scale from one to ten a ten when they went off everybody stopped what the were doing lol it was amazing. Reminded me when I was a kid there was the boom when it took off then you think something was wrong nothing then kabooooooooom the whole sky lit up I loved it we are having anouther one Saturday night with a different group can't wait lol.

I drank out of the rattler slipper once made me forget all about the lipper slipper Sombody peeed in the lipper slipper I think it taste awful.

Tar

Last edited by yadkintar on 07-05-2018 at 10:05 PM

Old Post 07-05-2018 10:02 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Tar are you sure that kaboom was a fire cracker and not a Lipper dog locating?

Old Post 07-05-2018 11:24 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
Tar are you sure that kaboom was a fire cracker and not a Lipper dog locating?

I would rather be snakebit 🐍

Tar

Old Post 07-05-2018 11:35 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

You might want to rethink the snakebite option! I have been told that a snakebite is a very painful ordeal and very expensive to treat. Better go with the Lipper option. Dave

Last edited by Dave Richards on 07-07-2018 at 12:38 AM

Old Post 07-06-2018 10:25 PM