UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Purple Cattle Tag's
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
k & m kennels
UKC Forum Member

Purple Cattle Tag's

Can you put these in the freezer and use later?
Female with pup's i removed them.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-09-2014 02:41 AM
k & m kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for k & m kennels Click here to Send k & m kennels a Private Message Click Here to Email k & m kennels Find more posts by k & m kennels Add k & m kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rwolfrom
New UKC Forum Member

Vacume seal and store them. I don't know what freezing would do to them but they're not refrigerated when you buy them. I stopped using them and now use Termidor SC as you would Frontline with real good results. No more tags on the collars to get on your hands or other dogs to chew on. I also had them tear off while they were hunting too.

Old Post 08-20-2014 03:34 AM
rwolfrom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rwolfrom Click here to Send rwolfrom a Private Message Click Here to Email rwolfrom Find more posts by rwolfrom Add rwolfrom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEN PACK
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by rwolfrom
Vacume seal and store them. I don't know what freezing would do to them but they're not refrigerated when you buy them. I stopped using them and now use Termidor SC as you would Frontline with real good results. No more tags on the collars to get on your hands or other dogs to chew on. I also had them tear off while they were hunting too.

The same here and use TERMIDOR SC

Old Post 08-20-2014 06:29 AM
KEN PACK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KEN PACK Click here to Send KEN PACK a Private Message Find more posts by KEN PACK Add KEN PACK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tad Banks
UKC Forum Member

Termidor SC

Please explain what Termidor SC is, where to get it, what size dogs are you using it on Thank you.

Old Post 08-20-2014 10:52 PM
Tad Banks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tad Banks Click here to Send Tad Banks a Private Message Find more posts by Tad Banks Add Tad Banks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rwolfrom
New UKC Forum Member

Termidor SC is an insecticide used to to kill termites. It's active ingredient is Fipronil at 9.1 percent. Frontline is Fipronil at 9.7 percent. Frontline dosage for a 22 to 45 lb. dog is 1.34 mlg equal to 1.34 cc. I put 1cc between the shoulders of my Shorthairs and 3/4 cc on the beagles. I run the beagles at a place in the off season that is full of ticks and plenty of rabbits and I always come out of there with ticks on me but none on the dogs and I run there at least 3 times a week. I buy mine off from Amizon for around $55.00 for 20 oz. Very cost effective! You treat them every month just like Frontline. Good luck!

Old Post 08-21-2014 05:37 AM
rwolfrom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rwolfrom Click here to Send rwolfrom a Private Message Click Here to Email rwolfrom Find more posts by rwolfrom Add rwolfrom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tad Banks
UKC Forum Member

thanks for reply

Old Post 08-21-2014 02:22 PM
Tad Banks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tad Banks Click here to Send Tad Banks a Private Message Find more posts by Tad Banks Add Tad Banks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote