UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Benefit for Chris, Bidding Opened
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
woodsmaster77
UKC Forum Member

C'mon!

Hey guys! Ther are a lot of good hounds and beagles,pups and studs!!!this is for a helluva cause...give what ya can! It's up tomorrow at 1pm. Let's get it done!!!!!! Bid or donate what u can! Thnxs........

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-16-2014 04:25 PM
woodsmaster77 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for woodsmaster77 Click here to Send woodsmaster77 a Private Message Find more posts by woodsmaster77 Add woodsmaster77 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

thank you.......

Updated...... Tomorrow is the last day of the auction. Bidding closes at 1pm eastern time 12noon central time. There are still a lot of good dogs up for grabs. Throw a bid on a stud or get you a new puppy. All this $$$ raised is going to help change Chris's life forever. Most of us on here have kids of our own, just stop and think if it was 1 of our own kids that needed this surgery. We would want as much help as we could get and would stop at nothing to get our little ones walking like every other kid on the play ground. This hits pretty close to home for me. I know that I would give my LIFE if it would cure my little girl and get her walking. Chris has a chance and the only thing standing in his way is money. Lets help him out with the money issue and get him on his feet. Thanks guys

Old Post 08-16-2014 04:55 PM
J. Langley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J. Langley Click here to Send J. Langley a Private Message Find more posts by J. Langley Add J. Langley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverside Cash
UKC Forum Member

bid

1. Carders Pathfinding Petey 100.00 bid
thanks

Old Post 08-16-2014 11:57 PM
Riverside Cash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverside Cash Click here to Send Riverside Cash a Private Message Click Here to Email Riverside Cash Find more posts by Riverside Cash Add Riverside Cash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverside Cash
UKC Forum Member

bid #2

2 No Luck Red Falcon of Crowtown 150.00 bid thanks

Old Post 08-17-2014 12:02 AM
Riverside Cash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverside Cash Click here to Send Riverside Cash a Private Message Click Here to Email Riverside Cash Find more posts by Riverside Cash Add Riverside Cash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

Updated.... Only a little over 4 hours left to bid!!!!! Time to grab up some studs and pups

Old Post 08-17-2014 01:36 PM
J. Langley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J. Langley Click here to Send J. Langley a Private Message Find more posts by J. Langley Add J. Langley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

1 HOUR LEFT!!!!

still some beagles up for grabs, even have 1 that the owner will match the bid. That doubles the $$$ to help Chris. If I had a beagle i'd jump on it lol. Thanks

Old Post 08-17-2014 04:55 PM
mingoman
New UKC Forum Member

red falcon

Lets go 165 on red falcon

Old Post 08-17-2014 05:59 PM
mingoman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mingoman Click here to Send mingoman a Private Message Click Here to Email mingoman Find more posts by mingoman Add mingoman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

i'll get it on there for ya, thanks

Old Post 08-17-2014 05:59 PM
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

CLOSED

Old Post 08-17-2014 06:02 PM
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

winners are posted. thank you very much

Old Post 08-17-2014 06:36 PM
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

Mail checks or money orders to:

Angela Baroni
(Memo) "Chris's Surgery"
113 East Clinton St.
Logansport, IN 46947

If you could write what stud, pup, or item the check is for on a piece of paper that would be helpful too, but if not I can just go through the list and figure it out.

After we get your check or money order we will mark it as paid on the board & if you need any help contacting the owner of the stud, pup, or item to retrieve what you have purchased please let us know and we will be glad to help. We will contact the owners to let them know who won the bid.

Thank you to everyone who donated & placed bids. The $$$ we raised will really help little Chris out to get his surgery.

Old Post 08-17-2014 08:28 PM
Riverside Cash
UKC Forum Member

Mailed today

Check is on the way. thank you

Old Post 08-20-2014 09:48 AM
mooredog
UKC Forum Member

hats

my m/o went out today !!!! THANKS !!
Paul Moore

Old Post 08-20-2014 06:28 PM
mooredog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mooredog Click here to Send mooredog a Private Message Click Here to Email mooredog Visit mooredog's homepage! Find more posts by mooredog Add mooredog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
woodsmaster77
UKC Forum Member

Money

Sending mine out Friday! Thanks..

Old Post 08-20-2014 08:49 PM
woodsmaster77 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for woodsmaster77 Click here to Send woodsmaster77 a Private Message Find more posts by woodsmaster77 Add woodsmaster77 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Halfway2
UKC Forum Member

The Majenica Cons. club of Huntington, IN will be sending out a check for $100 this week

Old Post 08-21-2014 05:38 AM
Halfway2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Halfway2 Click here to Send Halfway2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Halfway2 Find more posts by Halfway2 Add Halfway2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys, the general board has the bidders updated that have paid as of today. I will get all the boards updated Saturday while I'm at work & will begin contacting stud owners & getting every1 in contact with each other. If all the $$$ comes through we could top $8,000 raised. That's outstanding & couldn't have done it without you guys. Great job & Thank You!!!!

Old Post 08-21-2014 10:37 PM
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

Updated, checks recieved are marked PAID beside the dog. The auction is over, but if you see a dog on here with no bid on it & you would like to buy it outright for at least $25 let me know and I will put you down for it. The only dogs I cant do this with are the ones with minimum bids. If you would like 1 of those, they can be bought for whatever their minimum bid is. If we could get most of these dogs sold we could possibly break $9,000 raised. Thank You

Old Post 08-23-2014 04:06 PM
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

Ive been on the phone so much today my ears hurt. I called some of you guys today and couldnt find numbers for some. The beagles are updated on who has paid so far. Does anyone that has paid need any help getting ahold of the stud owner and visa versa? I kid you not I've been on the phone with people for the last 12 hours and my ears hurt to the touch guys lol. Im trying to take the easy way out right now. Let me know so I can mark the envelopes I have letting me know the stud owners and purchasers have touched base with one another and taken care of. Not sure if i mentioned it already or not, but if all the $$$ comes through we will top $8,000 raised. Great job guys!!!! I appreciate each and every one of you for helping us out, and especially helping little Chris out. I will keep everyone posted on his progress too. Let you know when his surgery is, how therapies are going, and hopefully post some pics of him up on his own 2 feet before too long. You guys are great and have huge hearts. Thank You

Old Post 08-25-2014 03:41 AM
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

Paid people have been updated, if someone is not in contact with the stud owner please let me know. Thanks

Old Post 08-27-2014 07:37 PM
norm johnson
UKC Forum Member

John,
The Northern Indiana Hunting Beagle Club held their monthly meeting last night, and voted unanimously to give $100.00 to the benefit for Chris. Another bunch of good guys! Hope the fundraiser is a huge success!!!!

Old Post 08-28-2014 12:39 AM
norm johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for norm johnson Click here to Send norm johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email norm johnson Find more posts by norm johnson Add norm johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

That's great!!!! Thanks bud.... Yeah it's doing pretty good, I just got around $6000 worth of checks to Angela yesterday & there are people still telling me they have just sent theirs out so I still have checks coming in. I think we can all feel good about how much we have raised. I think we are going to end up close to $9000. I hope anyways. Thanks guys

I'll get the board updated here in a little bit

Old Post 08-30-2014 12:31 PM
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

updated, Please let me know if anyone still needs help getting in contact with anyone. I think everyone is in contact but im not 100% sure. Also, the Dr Law pup is available to the bidder who wanted her for $125 or anyone else that may want her. The winner had something come up that he could not take her so sent a donation instead. And if anyone still wants a stud not bought let me know, we are winding down. Still have a few checks out so we are waiting on those. Thanks

Old Post 08-30-2014 06:07 PM
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

updated, if it is not marked PAID beside your name we have not recieved your check. Get ahold of one of us to let us know what is going on with the payment. Thanks

Old Post 09-08-2014 07:05 PM