UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > At Stud, Brindle Lab to good Curs only.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
orchidhunter
Banned

?

Last edited by orchidhunter on 07-25-2012 at 02:30 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-25-2012 02:21 AM
orchidhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for orchidhunter Find more posts by orchidhunter Add orchidhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

Nice Ad, TwoLips..........

Mark.

Old Post 07-25-2012 02:19 PM
mdmorrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mdmorrison Click here to Send mdmorrison a Private Message Click Here to Email mdmorrison Visit mdmorrison's homepage! Find more posts by mdmorrison Add mdmorrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
orchidhunter
Banned

Markey, yes, it is a nice ad. Should have been in the Cur and Feist Classifieds. You did take note that the ad says "to good Curs only" He want see much action, as they are not many "good Curs" left today.

Old Post 07-25-2012 03:33 PM
orchidhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for orchidhunter Find more posts by orchidhunter Add orchidhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by orchidhunter
Markey, yes, it is a nice ad. Should have been in the Cur and Feist Classifieds. You did take note that the ad says "to good Curs only" He want see much action, as they are not many "good Curs" left today.

What sorry curs have you been with recently? And what made them subpar?

Mark.

Old Post 07-25-2012 03:38 PM
mdmorrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mdmorrison Click here to Send mdmorrison a Private Message Click Here to Email mdmorrison Visit mdmorrison's homepage! Find more posts by mdmorrison Add mdmorrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mdmorrison
What sorry curs have you been with recently? And what made them subpar?

Mark.

I doubt many curs walk through his living room. That would be the only place he would be apt to see one.

https://sites.google.com/site/riverroadkennel/

Old Post 07-25-2012 04:15 PM
nccatfisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nccatfisher Click here to Send nccatfisher a Private Message Click Here to Email nccatfisher Visit nccatfisher's homepage! Find more posts by nccatfisher Add nccatfisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondogedog
UKC Forum Member

Orchid, I have a beautiful male Kemmer Cur that I would like to breed to your Brindle Lab male. They'd make bootiful pups.

Old Post 07-25-2012 09:04 PM
coondogedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondogedog Click here to Send coondogedog a Private Message Click Here to Email coondogedog Find more posts by coondogedog Add coondogedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by coondogedog
Orchid, I have a beautiful male Kemmer Cur that I would like to breed to your Brindle Lab male. They'd make bootiful pups.

??? - You're gonna breed 2 MALES?

No, Sir!

Mark.

Old Post 07-25-2012 09:06 PM
orchidhunter
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by coondogedog
Loyd, as you may know that more and more of them 100% Kemmer dogs are shooting blanks by the time they are 5 years old. A little dose of Lab blood might be of some help to those 100% Kemmer dogs.

Old Post 07-25-2012 11:08 PM
James Jamison
UKC Forum Member

With the exception of the 7/8 Nugget dogs, what Kemmer male do you know of that went sterile early?
Like everything else you try and discuss, your ignorance is overwhelming, but I'll give you a chance to name a few.

Old Post 07-26-2012 12:02 PM
James Jamison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Jamison Click here to Send James Jamison a Private Message Click Here to Email James Jamison Find more posts by James Jamison Add James Jamison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondogedog
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mdmorrison
??? - You're gonna breed 2 MALES?

No, Sir!

Mark.

I was having fun with Orchid. You must have missed "booti ful"? Just funnin'.

Old Post 07-26-2012 12:52 PM
coondogedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondogedog Click here to Send coondogedog a Private Message Click Here to Email coondogedog Find more posts by coondogedog Add coondogedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curlover
UKC Forum Member

do you have any pics of the brindle lab. I have never seen one. i would not want to wreck a good cur with a lab. lol but would love to see pics of one

Old Post 07-27-2012 02:33 AM
curlover is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curlover Click here to Send curlover a Private Message Click Here to Email curlover Find more posts by curlover Add curlover to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
orchidhunter
Banned

http://www.bing.com/search?q=brindl...amp;FORM=IE8SRC Here is a link to some brindle Lab pics.

Old Post 07-27-2012 06:58 PM
James Jamison
UKC Forum Member

Hey stupid, how about the Kemmers that are going sterile? Still waiting for some examples.

Old Post 07-27-2012 07:17 PM
James Jamison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Jamison Click here to Send James Jamison a Private Message Click Here to Email James Jamison Find more posts by James Jamison Add James Jamison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeets
UKC Forum Member

i think someone years ago already beat you to it orchid. lol

Old Post 07-29-2012 06:23 AM
skeets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeets Click here to Send skeets a Private Message Click Here to Email skeets Find more posts by skeets Add skeets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

Actually twolips is about that far behind.

https://sites.google.com/site/riverroadkennel/

Old Post 07-29-2012 06:40 PM
nccatfisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nccatfisher Click here to Send nccatfisher a Private Message Click Here to Email nccatfisher Visit nccatfisher's homepage! Find more posts by nccatfisher Add nccatfisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote