UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Heartland Classic Bench Show Judges Announced
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Erika Froeming
UKC Forum Member

Heartland Classic Bench Show Judges Announced

We are very excited to announce our bench show judges for the 2015 UKC Heartland Classic. The event is May 15th-16th in Mineral Point, WI.

Please join us in welcoming Gene as he makes his first trip to the Heartland Classic....

Gene Allhands has been a breeder of Redbone Coonhounds since 1966. He has been judging coonhound shows since 1974. Some of those major shows include, UKC, PKC and AKC World Shows, Autumn Oaks, Winter Classic, the Grand American, UKC Chartered Breed Association shows and State Association shows
Gene and has wife Linda Allhands have enjoyed a 52 wonderful years of marriage. Gene and Linda have two daughters, one son, three grandchildren and two great-grandchildren. Republic, Missouri has been home to the Allhands and recently they have also enjoyed some of their time in Colorado as well. Gene currently works as a representative for Black Gold Dog Food.
Gene will be judging Friday of the Heartland Classic.

We are also very happy to welcome back Tim Hickman, who judged the Heartland in 2006....

My name is Tim Hickman. I am 55 years old and live in Orange City, Iowa with my wife of 32 years. I am an optometrist by trade and an avid coonhunter. I have 3 grown boys and two daughters in law. I went on my first coon hunt in 1967 and I was hooked from the start. I bought my first hound in 1974 and it was a Plott Hound. I have owned a Plott Hound ever since except for the four years I was in Optometry school. My first purchase after graduating was a Plott Hound female. I went to my first bench show and nite hunt in 1975. I didn’t win but have been competing ever since. I started judging bench shows in the late 80’s or early 90’s. I have judged every type of show from local shows to national level shows. I have judged state championships, RQEs, breed secti0onals and Plott Days. The highlights of my judging career are judging the first Heartland Classic in Tomah, WI and judging Autumn Oaks. I look forward to judging the Heartland Classic again, it is always a great show and atmosphere.

Tim will be judging Saturday at the Heartland Classic.

The Heartland Classic Bench Show awards beautiful trophies to the winners, and we have embroidered soft-shell jackets for the overall winners. There will be a non-sanctioned show for the kids both days as well.

We are looking forward to seeing many old friends and some new faces too!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-28-2015 02:59 PM
Erika Froeming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erika Froeming Click here to Send Erika Froeming a Private Message Click Here to Email Erika Froeming Find more posts by Erika Froeming Add Erika Froeming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan Dogs
UKC Forum Member

You picked some dandy judges Erika, lots of yrs of experience behind these two boys. Should be a GREAT show Both days!!

- Gr. CH Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan II
- CH. Gr. Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan III 2008 Performance Sire
- CH. Gr.Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan IV 2004 ukc world hunt finalist
- Ch. Gr.Nite Ch. Mounds Creek Sassy II
- Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Bucky HTX 3 wins towards grnite
- GrCh.GrNtCh Hickory Nut Bawlie HTX
-Nite ch. PR Iowa County CryBaby II 2013 Badger State Hunt Champion
qualified for 2013 UKC World Hunt
CH Nitech She Hate Me (scar) HTX Iowa County Kennels

Old Post 03-28-2015 04:54 PM
Dan Dogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Dogs Click here to Send Dan Dogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan Dogs Find more posts by Dan Dogs Add Dan Dogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
outlawgirl
UKC Forum Member

Excellent selection ! Counting down the days

Old Post 03-29-2015 10:02 AM
outlawgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for outlawgirl Click here to Send outlawgirl a Private Message Click Here to Email outlawgirl Find more posts by outlawgirl Add outlawgirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote