UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Who has the most accurate English stud out there ?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Treedog 247
UKC Forum Member

Who has the most accurate English stud dog out there ?

I'm looking for a accurate honest stud dog coon treeing machine very few slick trees if any kind of dog no b.s .

Last edited by Treedog 247 on 03-26-2015 at 10:25 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-26-2015 10:17 PM
Treedog 247 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treedog 247 Click here to Send Treedog 247 a Private Message Click Here to Email Treedog 247 Find more posts by Treedog 247 Add Treedog 247 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rthompson
UKC Forum Member

Water oak blue?? What i hear he is tough

Old Post 03-26-2015 11:35 PM
rthompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rthompson Click here to Send rthompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rthompson Find more posts by rthompson Add rthompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Limited Edition is one heck of a coondog and is reproducing coondogs.Ive seen his pups tree 100's of coon.His owner is straight up and tells it like it is.Check him out.

Old Post 03-26-2015 11:59 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedog 247
UKC Forum Member

Kenny Sloan and Jacob Sloan Boones Water Oak Blue is that him.

Old Post 03-26-2015 11:59 PM
Treedog 247 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treedog 247 Click here to Send Treedog 247 a Private Message Click Here to Email Treedog 247 Find more posts by Treedog 247 Add Treedog 247 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nathan cooley
UKC Forum Member

Blaze is probably the most accurate I've ever hunted with and not just because I own him now. I hunted him hard last year for a month and he treed 55 coon, 4 den, and a huge cedar couldn't shine in. In thin coon, in the hills, and on the river. He treed 65 coon before I seen a legit slick.

2014 perf. sir
GRCH NTCH Late Nite Swamp Bustin Blaze R.I.P
Liking River Cheddar Bob
Skuna River Crazy Kate

Old Post 03-27-2015 12:09 AM
nathan cooley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nathan cooley Click here to Send nathan cooley a Private Message Click Here to Email nathan cooley Find more posts by nathan cooley Add nathan cooley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rthompson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Treedog 247
Kenny Sloan and Jacob Sloan Boones Water Oak Blue is that him.
thats him

Old Post 03-27-2015 12:39 AM
rthompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rthompson Click here to Send rthompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rthompson Find more posts by rthompson Add rthompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

thunder stuck super scoop take a look on his web page at the Maggie dog and coons on the tail gate knocked out 74 to her before her 2nd birthday despite the fact that she was laid up with stiches in her leg 3 weeks all coons killed were only 1 from each tree Maggie is a dead loner who will not check a dog that is tracking or treeing independent almost to a fault best description of Maggie [preadetor] faults chews trees not the hard classy type tree dog but will be looking where the coon is at when you get there

Old Post 03-27-2015 03:58 AM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

No since waisting your time. Go straight to a Main Street Jack

Old Post 03-27-2015 10:05 AM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackflagginit
UKC Forum Member

the last one I knew of was named GRNTCHGRCH Thompsons Frankenstien, owned by Ron Thompson up around Waterloo IA (I forget the exact town). He is gone though and I don't think semen was ever collected. he through ACCURATE coondogs by the litter full though, however was only bred a handful of times.

*billy jack

It is well that war is so terrible, otherwise we should grow too fond of it.

Robert E. Lee

Old Post 03-27-2015 03:53 PM
blackflagginit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackflagginit Click here to Send blackflagginit a Private Message Click Here to Email blackflagginit Find more posts by blackflagginit Add blackflagginit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jfleming
UKC Forum Member

If I'm buying an English dog I'm buying one out of L.E......

Old Post 03-27-2015 05:14 PM
jfleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jfleming Click here to Send jfleming a Private Message Click Here to Email jfleming Find more posts by jfleming Add jfleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rocky tanner
UKC Forum Member

Not putting him in this category because I don't know but Top Gun AND LE dog aren't full mates are they If not how is top Gun bred on the bottom side

Old Post 03-27-2015 05:29 PM
rocky tanner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rocky tanner Click here to Send rocky tanner a Private Message Click Here to Email rocky tanner Find more posts by rocky tanner Add rocky tanner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jfleming
UKC Forum Member

Don't quote me but I'm sure they are litter mates

Old Post 03-27-2015 05:46 PM
jfleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jfleming Click here to Send jfleming a Private Message Click Here to Email jfleming Find more posts by jfleming Add jfleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rocky tanner
UKC Forum Member

Thanks , got a really accurate male off Top Gun needs a couple more wins to be Grand real nice coon treeing hound........

Old Post 03-27-2015 06:21 PM
rocky tanner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rocky tanner Click here to Send rocky tanner a Private Message Click Here to Email rocky tanner Find more posts by rocky tanner Add rocky tanner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by rthompson
Water oak blue?? What i hear he is tough

Blue is cross bred but may be reg as English owned by Kenny Sloan ...but you will be hard pressed to find a better hound . He is 120 yrs old now and can still tree more than most .

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 03-28-2015 02:39 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bootlegger90
UKC Forum Member

Jerry Sutton'S Woodstock Gun dog is the best I have ever seen to have the coon .You can find him under Woodstock English Kennels really a nice hound!!

Old Post 03-28-2015 04:50 AM
bootlegger90 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bootlegger90 Click here to Send bootlegger90 a Private Message Find more posts by bootlegger90 Add bootlegger90 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
plastic
UKC Forum Member

Wild Child Uncle Joe.

OUTLAWS HICKORY

Old Post 03-28-2015 01:22 PM
plastic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for plastic Click here to Send plastic a Private Message Find more posts by plastic Add plastic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

Stud dog

I'm seriously thinkin bout breedin my female to Chad Nay's Boogeyman. Been hearin a lot of good things bout him. Rob Gregory

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:
"PR"High Lonesome Hannah. Nt.Ch. Hardtime Miss Kitty's Cat

Old Post 03-28-2015 03:11 PM
robgregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robgregory Click here to Send robgregory a Private Message Find more posts by robgregory Add robgregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

Stud dog

I'm seriously thinkin bout breedin my female to Chad Nay's Boogeyman. Been hearin a lot of good things bout him. Rob Gregory

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:
"PR"High Lonesome Hannah. Nt.Ch. Hardtime Miss Kitty's Cat

Old Post 03-28-2015 03:11 PM
robgregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robgregory Click here to Send robgregory a Private Message Find more posts by robgregory Add robgregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Kirk NC
UKC Forum Member

Check out Dreaming Big Spike's Son!

National Hound And Tree Dog Association

Introductory Membership
http://nhtda.org/index.php/membership

Old Post 03-28-2015 03:40 PM
Jim Kirk NC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Kirk NC Click here to Send Jim Kirk NC a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim Kirk NC Find more posts by Jim Kirk NC Add Jim Kirk NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cheyenne
UKC Forum Member

Gr.Nt.Ch. Oney's Outback Dan, throwing some real pups!!

Nt.Ch. 2010 World Hunt Finalist Tug River Stylish PJ, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Polly, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Cheyenne, Gr.Nt.Ch. Frieds Thunder Crank, Gr.Nt.Ch. Major Dan , Nt.Ch. Lil Red Rat, Stylish Tanks Style

Old Post 03-28-2015 03:44 PM
Cheyenne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cheyenne Click here to Send Cheyenne a Private Message Click Here to Email Cheyenne Find more posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rthompson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Blue is cross bred but may be reg as English owned by Kenny Sloan ...but you will be hard pressed to find a better hound . He is 120 yrs old now and can still tree more than most .
ya i hunt walkers but gettn one outa him for my girlfreind.

Old Post 03-28-2015 05:16 PM
blackflagginit
UKC Forum Member

quote:

is that the one that Pat Boone used to own?

*billy jack

Robert E. Lee

Old Post 03-28-2015 06:33 PM
blackflagginit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackflagginit Click here to Send blackflagginit a Private Message Click Here to Email blackflagginit Find more posts by blackflagginit Add blackflagginit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rocky tanner
UKC Forum Member

I know it probably will not persuade anyone's decision but I have 2 really accurate young dogs one is off Top Gun and 1 off Big River Dan, Both are over 80% probably closer to 90% and they don't blow up on trees either. I have been truly blessed with finding these 2.

Old Post 03-29-2015 05:23 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by blackflagginit
is that the one that Pat Boone used to own?

Yes , Jacob , Kenny's got him from Pat years ago .

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 03-30-2015 06:15 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackflagginit
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Yes , Jacob , Kenny's got him from Pat years ago .

I have hunted with ol blue quite a bit back when he was younger. he is a sure enough coon dog. monster mouth, good track dog, and a lockdown tree dog.

I told Pat at the 07 finals he should have single registered him as bluetick . then he would have had the best chance going of having the first world ch bluetick

*billy jack

Robert E. Lee

Old Post 03-30-2015 01:28 PM