UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > UKC Introduces Super Slam Series
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RoadOil NC
UKC Forum Member

Robert you are correct, I was wrong about it counting as one of your hunts I did not now that UKC had changed their thought on this.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-02-2015 06:29 PM
RoadOil NC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RoadOil NC Click here to Send RoadOil NC a Private Message Click Here to Email RoadOil NC Find more posts by RoadOil NC Add RoadOil NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bobbycagle1
UKC Forum Member

Looking forward to these. i believe I'll try to enter a couple of them. probably get my butt whipped, but its all about having fun anyway! wonder where they'll have the championship at?

Old Post 02-11-2015 02:55 AM
bobbycagle1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bobbycagle1 Click here to Send bobbycagle1 a Private Message Click Here to Email bobbycagle1 Find more posts by bobbycagle1 Add bobbycagle1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

whats the reasoning behind, the dog that got you entered into the grand masters doesnt have to be the dog you hunt in it?

Old Post 02-13-2015 12:00 AM
dchartt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dchartt Click here to Send dchartt a Private Message Click Here to Email dchartt Find more posts by dchartt Add dchartt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Felderman
UKC Forum Member

Will the entrants at each event be posted somewhere so we can see who is pre-entered.

I asked this question on another post and it got deleted. Obviously I'm not going to enter one of these in Georgia but still would like to see who enters.

Thanks

Old Post 02-13-2015 02:05 PM
T Felderman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Felderman Click here to Send T Felderman a Private Message Find more posts by T Felderman Add T Felderman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Yes, I would say so.

Old Post 02-13-2015 03:41 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

Where and when is IL.?

Old Post 03-04-2015 10:38 PM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Flora will be having one on May 30. Those reservations will open this next Monday.

Old Post 03-26-2015 01:49 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote