UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > 2 yr old OMCBA male
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Todd Clemmons
UKC Forum Member

2 yr old OMCBA male

Beautiful dog lightly started and very good natured . He has a good loud mouth and would make a good night dog as well. Glasgow Ky. Hummer 20/20 breeding. He is black with a white chest and foot. Can send picture of dog and papers. I’m not selling him as a squirrel dog but a NUMBER ONE PROSPECT. He is one of the finest looking dogs you will ever see. He is not a trade dog my buddy bought him as a weaned pup and I’ve had him about six months he was born 8/16/2020. $350 . Please text inquiries to 270-646-6899

Last edited by Todd Clemmons on 07-31-2022 at 01:16 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-31-2022 01:14 AM
Todd Clemmons is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd Clemmons Click here to Send Todd Clemmons a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd Clemmons Find more posts by Todd Clemmons Add Todd Clemmons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd Clemmons
UKC Forum Member

Lost papers

Dog is now free to first responder

Old Post 12-14-2022 12:52 AM
Todd Clemmons is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd Clemmons Click here to Send Todd Clemmons a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd Clemmons Find more posts by Todd Clemmons Add Todd Clemmons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd Clemmons
UKC Forum Member

Gone

He’s gone to a good hunter. I hope you like him as much as I did Buck

Old Post 02-18-2023 10:02 PM