UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > All Breeds Classifieds > ISO APBT or Classic American Bully
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
melw18
New UKC Forum Member

ISO APBT or Classic American Bully

We're in search of a blue APBT or classic American Bully puppy. We're located in CT. Willing to pay more for a tri color.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-08-2022 12:38 AM
melw18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for melw18 Click here to Send melw18 a Private Message Find more posts by melw18 Add melw18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supersteskennel
New UKC Forum Member

Re: ISO APBT or Classic American Bully

quote:
Originally posted by melw18
We're in search of a blue APBT or classic American Bully puppy. We're located in CT. Willing to pay more for a tri color.

I will be breeding my classic American Bully female later this spring and will have a litter by the end of summer 22 but I don't know if you want one sooner. She is a classic 18 inch blue piebald and about 60 pounds so she looks rather like an american staffordshire terrier or an APBT rather than an overly bully look. I am breeding her to a taller standard /xl red brindle, but not a huge frame he is 20.5 inches about 80 or 85 pounds. Her and the stud are both dna tested with embark and he has his OFA testing of hips and elbows and my female will have that done soon in May. We should have some blues or piebalds or blue brindles from this litter. My female is tri carrier and I will probably breed her to a lilac tri or blue tri next year spring summer 23. Her puppies will be registered UKC.
We are located in Arizona so may be too far for you!

You could also try justbulliesllc they are in California they have a current litter that might suit your needs . I know because I am looking at that litter myself too. But I might wait to get another pup until after this litter.

If you want to find a closer litter to you search on hoobly pet classifieds or on puppies.com or If you do a search of #ukcbullies on instagram you may find some you like or search classic american bully. You can find some kennells breeding the style you want.
Good luck in your search!
I will post updates on instagram @inzaratha
Katherine Cadgene / Superstes Kennell

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-20-2022 09:51 PM
supersteskennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supersteskennel Click here to Send supersteskennel a Private Message Click Here to Email supersteskennel Visit supersteskennel's homepage! Find more posts by supersteskennel Add supersteskennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote