UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Coronavirus
Pages (45): « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, the Calvary is on the way. I am a Senior and I live in a Republican state so I should be on the top of the list to get the vaccine. I just hope that it gets here before Biden takes office and stops it. I can't wait. I can go wherever I want, do whatever I want and not even wear a mask.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-13-2020 11:23 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

new records in WI.

52 more patients were added to the death toll, bringing that total to 2,625. As of Friday, COVID-19 had killed more people in Wisconsin in less than 8 months than either stroke, Alzheimer disease, diabetes, the flu and pneumonia, and self-harm killed in all of 2018, according to the CDC. Whenever the vaccine gets here it is going to be too late. We are seeing over 7000 new cases a day here in wisconsin. Some days over 40 percent of people tested are positive. The vaccine is a ways off before us regular people will get it. Just try to be safe for the next 6 months and keep the virus from spreading. I see thankgiving and christmas as supper spreader events.

Old Post 11-14-2020 09:54 PM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Repukes do not believe so that is our best defense. More than likely most are Republican non believers! Let them wipe themselves out!

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 11-14-2020 10:04 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MARK RISINGER
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
Repukes do not believe so that is our best defense. More than likely most are Republican non believers! Let them wipe themselves out!
Let them wipe themselves out, really. You need mental health.

Old Post 11-14-2020 10:18 PM
MARK RISINGER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MARK RISINGER Click here to Send MARK RISINGER a Private Message Click Here to Email MARK RISINGER Find more posts by MARK RISINGER Add MARK RISINGER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Wrong, the non believers are 90% the issue. Spreading thier Igorance like Trump did. No mask, it will be gone One day, it will be gone in warm weather, Democratic Hoax, yelled hoax for months and Trump hate rallies no social distance nor mask, education and science goes a long ways, something the non believers don't have.

Old Post 11-14-2020 10:32 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

I think "peaceful protesters" is what Wisconsin's superspreader problems were. They had alot more of those than trump rallies ha

*NT.CH. MOSES' RUGGED RIDGE POACHER*

*GR.NT.CH. MOSES' PRETTYBOY POACHER*

*FCH CH GRNITECH SHATLEY LOBO*

http://www.poacherplotthounds.com/

Old Post 11-14-2020 10:33 PM
KEVIN MOSES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KEVIN MOSES Click here to Send KEVIN MOSES a Private Message Click Here to Email KEVIN MOSES Visit KEVIN MOSES's homepage! Find more posts by KEVIN MOSES Add KEVIN MOSES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Wrong, Trump still holdIing hate rallies, idiot still thinks he has a chance! LMAO!

quote:
Originally posted by KEVIN MOSES
I think "peaceful protesters" is what Wisconsin's superspreader problems were. They had alot more of those than trump rallies ha

Old Post 11-14-2020 10:35 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Apparently the non believers like President Trump aren't dying. They just build up antibodies and keep on going.

Old Post 11-14-2020 10:38 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MARK RISINGER
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
Wrong, Trump still holdIing hate rallies, idiot still thinks he has a chance! LMAO!
I’ve never been a non believer. I wear a mask and shield all day 5 days a week. I also wear one when I go out. I deal with Covid patients more than most people on here so I know it’s real. I have also never wished a group of people would wipe themselves out.

Old Post 11-14-2020 10:42 PM
MARK RISINGER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MARK RISINGER Click here to Send MARK RISINGER a Private Message Click Here to Email MARK RISINGER Find more posts by MARK RISINGER Add MARK RISINGER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

He might have a chance. He beat your super woman in 2016 and you all had to cheat to beat him this time.......ha. Now don't get mad and want to burn my house down, just messing with you lol

Old Post 11-14-2020 10:43 PM
KEVIN MOSES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KEVIN MOSES Click here to Send KEVIN MOSES a Private Message Click Here to Email KEVIN MOSES Visit KEVIN MOSES's homepage! Find more posts by KEVIN MOSES Add KEVIN MOSES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: new records in WI.

quote:
Originally posted by Black Ash Bawl
52 more patients were added to the death toll, bringing that total to 2,625. As of Friday, COVID-19 had killed more people in Wisconsin in less than 8 months than either stroke, Alzheimer disease, diabetes, the flu and pneumonia, and self-harm killed in all of 2018, according to the CDC. Whenever the vaccine gets here it is going to be too late. We are seeing over 7000 new cases a day here in wisconsin. Some days over 40 percent of people tested are positive. The vaccine is a ways off before us regular people will get it. Just try to be safe for the next 6 months and keep the virus from spreading. I see thankgiving and christmas as supper spreader events.

Nobody has died from any of those diseases this year. They have all died from Covid. The CDC Carona counts are kinda like the election. They said yesterday that the state of Louisiana had gone back and "found" 6,500 deaths that were "probably" caused by Covid so they added them to the totals.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 11-14-2020 at 11:10 PM

Old Post 11-14-2020 10:58 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: new records in WI.

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Nobody has died from any of those diseases this year. They have all died from Covid. The CDC Carona counts are kinda like the election. They said yesterday that the state of Louisiana had gone back and "found" 6,500 deaths that were "probably" caused by Covid so they added them to the totals.
Wait one minute! I'm in Louisiana. I hope I wasn't one of them.

Old Post 11-15-2020 01:05 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Have you checked your pulse in the last 2 days?

Old Post 11-15-2020 04:00 AM
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

your turn

Just keep making fun if it , until you are personally affected.. Stay safe thru the holiday season and enjoy it as best we can.

Old Post 11-15-2020 05:33 AM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I will stay safe and I will keep making fun of it. I refuse to cow down and run or hide from it. I will meet it head on and continue to laugh about it. If I get it, I will fight it and still laugh. I have been sick before and I am sure that I will be again. I have seen a whole lot of people die. It sorrows me but it doesn't scare me. I won't blame someone else if I get it either. I refuse to let the government and Drs scare me. I have dealt with Drs and government health officials all of my life. They are just like politicians, you can't believe everything that they tell you. There are a lot of good ones but a lot of them think that they are God and everyone should bow down to them. You can't just blindly, "do what the scientists and Drs tell you". So hide in your basement if you want but don't expect me to.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 11-15-2020 at 01:36 PM

Old Post 11-15-2020 01:31 PM
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Personally effected

How about personally effected by cancer?? Put some real cancer death numbers on here. This covid crap is real, but not what you’re being told and not nearly as bad as you believe. The number of cases is going up, but the the death rate is still down. You can believe people have stopped dying from anything else, but it simply is not true! Cancer is still killing people, heart attacks too, and Many others. Covid did not replace them. If you’re that scared of something you feel is that deadly, to replace all other causes of death, a mask ain’t gonna work sir! Stay home and hide all you want, I will continue to live by working, hunting, and enjoying my family. Hopefully, none of these other health issues effect us, but chances are we will die sometime in the future... That’s sarcasm for the leftists. My mom passed away of cancer years ago and I still continued my life.... I did not stop living, hide, or expect others to stop living their lives. CANCER is a real life issue, but we all keep living, don’t we?????

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 11-15-2020 01:54 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: The Trump Virus

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
S 11/08 109,771
M 11/09 127,231
T 11/10 142,212 (New World Record)
W 11/11 142,808 (New World Record)

11/12 162,257 (New World Record)
11/13 187,957 (New World Record)
11/14 160,256
11/15 146,544
11/16 162,149

We're rounding the bend... (according to a cult leader). But, who actually believes anything he says???

STAY SAFE!!!

Old Post 11-17-2020 05:56 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Trump Virus

And people still believe in this king of death. He has not done one thing to support this epidemic down the stretch, heard immunity is all he has, what an idiot! And they can not get over 6 million more voting to have him fired!

Only thing rounding the bend is Trump being gone after Jan., and that can not come soon enough!

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
11/12 162,257 (New World Record)
11/13 187,957 (New World Record)
11/14 160,256
11/15 146,544
11/16 162,149

We're rounding the bend... (according to a cult leader). But, who actually believes anything he says???

STAY SAFE!!!

Old Post 11-17-2020 10:27 AM
4play
UKC Forum Member

LOL

Thanks to Covid:
Teen Vaping deaths went away.
The Opiod crisis vanished too!!

Replaced with a virus with a 99.6% survival rate.
I'll take my chances and continue to live,hunt,work and etc.

If you are scared,concerned or have a serious health issue stay home.Watch CNN and wear a tinfoil hat.........

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 11-17-2020 02:12 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, liberal dem governors don't want the police to arrest rioters but they want the police to enter your house and count the number of people sitting at your Thanksgiving dinner table. If you have 15, I wonder how they will decide which 5 to arrest?

Old Post 11-18-2020 04:19 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Oh my goodness, liberal dem governors don't want the police to arrest rioters but they want the police to enter your house and count the number of people sitting at your Thanksgiving dinner table. If you have 15, I wonder how they will decide which 5 to arrest?

I think ding dong donnie follows go first..

(Sarcasm and irony folks. Sarcasm and irony.)

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 11-18-2020 10:05 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Serious question for Biden people

I told myself not to post back on here because no matter what anyone says on either side I don't think any minds are going to change. I do have a serious question though:

Biden top corona adviser came out and said "There will be no shutdown of the country". If everybody is honest I think neither side can take full blame for spreading virus because you had liberals rioting in the streets and then you had the trump rallies. I personally wear a mask when I go out in town. I look at it like it may not help but isn't going to hurt. I know hospitals wear mask for a reason even before covid. I am required to wear one at work and honestly don't look at it like they are trying to take my freedom away. Like I said there is not much proof they work either way but as I said before they may not help but aren't going to hurt. I don't think trump has told anybody not to wear a mask, I think he is a realist and leaves it up to the individual to have common sense to take care of themselves. I don't think Americans are the type of people to live in fear of anything either. We are just a different breed of people. Back to my point and question, unless Joe Biden is planning to shut the country down, in all honesty besides maybe a mandatory mask move what else or what more is he going to do different than trump in an action plan to curb the virus? I know he talks more testing and stuff but where I live you can get tested anytime you think you need to. I just don't see what would be the real change on policy that Biden people ran an election campaign on?

Old Post 11-18-2020 10:54 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

When it comes to politicians, it is all talk and no action. Biden just told his followers what he thought that they wanted to hear.

Old Post 11-18-2020 11:18 PM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

You make valid points I appreciate you being civil I've asked myself the same questions, I think maybe setting the tone MAY help some folks understand the serious nature of the virus others not so much, my wife and I are not hiding in fear but we also wear masks in public and pay attention about where we're going ........the nonchalant attitude of the current POSTUS IMO has not helped even after he was hospitalized but I can't help that only try to do what's best for my family, stay safe.....Cotton 1927

Old Post 11-18-2020 11:25 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Did you also mention that this has already been struck down by the courts? You can't fix stupid Richard this applys to Demorcats and Republicans........

Old Post 11-18-2020 11:32 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote