UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Respect!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rhaynes
UKC Forum Member

Respect!

When did it become alright to tell a man that you would be there to try a dog and never show up? This is so rude and unnecessary! When a person plans there day around what you have told them you would do and you don't have the courtesy to call it cost them time and money. This is so disrespectful. Its simple, look at your money situation then check with your wife so you know its OK then call the man and ask about the dog. Lets get back to being respectful like most of the coon hunters in the sport!

Last edited by rhaynes on 09-09-2013 at 04:35 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-31-2013 02:57 PM
rhaynes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rhaynes Click here to Send rhaynes a Private Message Click Here to Email rhaynes Find more posts by rhaynes Add rhaynes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

Some thangs will never change

I can't even begin to tell you how many times its happened to me. I even had a guy call me to buy a pup one time. He asked me if I could drive 200 miles to meet him. I agreed. and he never showed and would never answer his phone when I called. It really CHAPS a man's ass.
Rob Gregory

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:
"PR"High Lonesome Hannah. Nt.Ch. Hardtime Miss Kitty's Cat

Old Post 07-31-2013 03:57 PM
robgregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robgregory Click here to Send robgregory a Private Message Find more posts by robgregory Add robgregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LIL-E
UKC Forum Member

I don't give a **** what is said because it don't mean a thing until they are sitting in my driveway.

Old Post 08-01-2013 12:26 AM
LIL-E is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LIL-E Click here to Send LIL-E a Private Message Find more posts by LIL-E Add LIL-E to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

it sucks

but thats just the way it is when you sell something 100s of calls and noshows

Old Post 08-01-2013 12:27 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldman
UKC Forum Member

get a non refundable deposit no show no refund. if no deposit
they wasn't really interested anyway.

Pound Va

Ph: 276-796-5321

i'm drinking from my saucer
cause my cup has overflowed

Old Post 08-01-2013 01:25 AM
oldman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oldman Click here to Send oldman a Private Message Click Here to Email oldman Find more posts by oldman Add oldman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by oldman
get a non refundable deposit no show no refund. if no deposit
they wasn't really interested anyway.

yes the first with money down ==

Old Post 08-01-2013 01:45 AM
AndyMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AndyMiller Click here to Send AndyMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email AndyMiller Find more posts by AndyMiller Add AndyMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote