UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > lost papers
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dprentice
New UKC Forum Member

lost papers

I have lost my UKC papers on my hound,what do i need to do to replace them?#w130,939 D.O.B. 4-3-09.can i change his name?can i get a full ped?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-09-2010 02:27 AM
dprentice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dprentice Click here to Send dprentice a Private Message Click Here to Email dprentice Find more posts by dprentice Add dprentice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

To get another set of papers, you need to complete one of our Applications for Duplicate Registration forms, which can be downloaded from our website. On the form, you will need to put the dog's current name. If you want to change the dog's name, just include a signed note with the application telling us exactly what you want the dog's name changed to. You will be able to select which pedigree you would like when you complete the application.

Old Post 11-09-2010 02:23 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhinslayer
New UKC Forum Member

Lost Papers

So I bought me pup a year ago, and while on a cleaning spree my mother lost my papers. I have Tried everything to get his papers back, but can't seem to find them Do you have any help you can tell me to get him registerd. He is out of Insane Cain.

Old Post 11-09-2010 04:07 PM
Rhinslayer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhinslayer Click here to Send Rhinslayer a Private Message Click Here to Email Rhinslayer Visit Rhinslayer's homepage! Find more posts by Rhinslayer Add Rhinslayer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

In this case, the breeder will have to fill out the Application for Duplicate Registration and send it in to us. We would then issue the breeder another set of papers, and they can sign those over to you just as they did the original set.

Old Post 11-09-2010 07:53 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dprentice
New UKC Forum Member

i appreciate the help.I ll try to get that done this week.how much will that cost?

Old Post 11-10-2010 03:10 AM
dprentice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dprentice Click here to Send dprentice a Private Message Click Here to Email dprentice Find more posts by dprentice Add dprentice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

It is $10.00 for the breeder to get another set of puppy papers.

Old Post 11-10-2010 02:10 PM
dprentice
New UKC Forum Member

mailed in that form.thanks for the help.

Old Post 11-21-2010 03:38 AM
Russell Smith
Banned

You're welcome. Have a great day!

Old Post 11-22-2010 02:53 PM
dprentice
New UKC Forum Member

this dog has one win towards N.CH. can his name still be changed

Old Post 11-23-2010 01:16 AM
Russell Smith
Banned

As long as he is not a Champion of any kind and as long as he has not produced any litters his name can be changed.

Old Post 11-23-2010 01:05 PM