UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Global Warming
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Global Warming

Apparently the CO2 emmissions are so bad in the USA that Biden had to come up with a whole new Agency and appoint a Climate Czar with the power of a Dictator to run it. Now whether you believe in climate change or not, was this really needed? Google CO2 emisions in the US and check out our #'s. They have gone up and down a little bit for the last 10-15 years. They were actually lowest in 2019. Now we didn't have a Climate Czar that year. Our CO2 emissions have actually been pretty even overall.
Biden and our new Climate Czar said today that "global emissions" are the problem with China being the worst offender. And China is planning on building 200 more demon coal fired electric generationing plants in the next year. Our new Climate Czar said that the USA has to "set an example" for the rest of the world. That was his reason for rejoining the Paris Peace Accord. Now who is gullible enough to believe that we can influence Russia and China by "setting a good example"? Imagine how they are laughing it up in Moscow and Beijing.

Now isn't that typical libertarian thinking? Right up there with "the USA is responsible for the poorer countries". We have to borrow money and give it to the governments of countries who are too corrupt to take care of their own people. Or thinking that every citizen in states in the USA that are fiscally responsible should pay more taxes to support the corrupt states that aren't.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-27-2021 at 09:55 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-27-2021 09:51 PM
Richard Lambert is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

LOL

If it wasn't for Global Warming, the Earth would still be covered in Glaciers! The Earth has been slowly warming for millions of years.

Plants,animals,and humans either adapt or die off.

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 01-27-2021 10:25 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Richard, I think you have to check out (Now isn't that typical libertarian thinking?) The best example I can give you is Rand Paul he is a libertarian.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 01-27-2021 11:25 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
UKC Forum Member

Global warming
Many POLITICIANS have made millions off this "THEORY"
There are many instances of Climate scientists "FUDGING" their papers to support Global warming.

The earth goes through cycles
the late 1880' thru 1920 was one of the extended high temperature time periods ,,40 years
imagine that before gasoline engines and smoke stacks billowing huge amounts of pollution

The 1930's Every one read that in history classes..It was feared the earth was warming up. OH MY the Scientsts cried the earth is heating up we all going to die It was A GLOBAL WARMING EVENT
we are still here

How many are old enough to remember or read about the Huge snow falls of the late 1950's and dire warning's that we were entering a mini ice age with no end predicted
That too passed

Then once again the late 1970's several bad winters with huge snowfalls and low temperatures when once again scientists and climate screamers warned we were again entering a global ICE AGE.
And once again that too passed

LIKE FAUCI THIS TOO SHALL PASS

DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin

Old Post 01-27-2021 11:50 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Click here to Send benderb4 a Private Message Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
UKC Forum Member

The List Of 120 Years Of Climate Scares By Scientists

https://710wor.iheart.com/featured/...-by-scientists/

------------------------------------------------------
1895 - Geologists Think theWorld May Be Frozen Up Again – New York Times, February 1895
1923 - “The discoveries of changes in the sun’s heat and the southward advance of glaciers in recent years have given rise to conjectures of the possible advent of a new ice age” – Washington Post
1933 - America in Longest Warm Spell Since 1776; Temperature Line Records a 25-Year Rise – New York Times, March 27th, 1933
1938 - “Experts puzzle over 20 year mercury rise…Chicago is in the front rank of thousands of cities thuout the world which have been affected by a mysterious trend toward warmer climate in the last two decades” – Chicago Tribune
1954 - “…winters are getting milder, summers drier. Glaciers are receding, deserts growing” – U.S. News and World Report

1970 - “…get a good grip on your long johns, cold weather haters – the worst may be yet to come…there’s no relief in sight” – Washington Post
1974 - Global cooling for the past forty years – Time Magazine
1974 - “Climatological Cassandras are becoming increasingly apprehensive, for the weather aberrations they are studying may be the harbinger of another ice age” –Washington Post

CAN'T MAKE UP THEIR MINDS LOL
ITS GETTING COLDER... NO WARMER....NO COLDER

DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-28-2021 at 12:11 AM

Old Post 01-28-2021 12:00 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Click here to Send benderb4 a Private Message Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote