UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Dog food
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BEARS DEN
UKC Forum Member

Dog food

What is the best food everyone is feeding. Looking for less shedding and such

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-11-2018 06:28 PM
BEARS DEN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEARS DEN Click here to Send BEARS DEN a Private Message Find more posts by BEARS DEN Add BEARS DEN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Black bag pride

Hunt em hard, cull em harder

Old Post 02-11-2018 06:42 PM
Luther's Fiest is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luther's Fiest Click here to Send Luther's Fiest a Private Message Click Here to Email Luther's Fiest Find more posts by Luther's Fiest Add Luther's Fiest to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night cry
UKC Forum Member

Showtime .....black bag in summer and silver bag in winter !! Great results !!

FUELED BY SHOWTIME DOG FOOD !!!

Old Post 02-11-2018 07:14 PM
Night cry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night cry Click here to Send Night cry a Private Message Click Here to Email Night cry Find more posts by Night cry Add Night cry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEARS DEN
UKC Forum Member

Pride

We don't have that near me as far I know

Old Post 02-11-2018 08:01 PM
BEARS DEN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEARS DEN Click here to Send BEARS DEN a Private Message Find more posts by BEARS DEN Add BEARS DEN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night cry
UKC Forum Member

Might want to check into it ...i can get you the number to call see if your local feed mill or store will start carrying it ....really good feed !!

FUELED BY SHOWTIME DOG FOOD !!!

Old Post 02-11-2018 09:37 PM
Night cry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night cry Click here to Send Night cry a Private Message Click Here to Email Night cry Find more posts by Night cry Add Night cry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andycanada
UKC Forum Member

!!

I've fed a lot of different feeds over the years, including all the above mentioned feeds. After saying that my personal choice is value pack!!! Compare price an results, I think you will like value pack too. It's cost efficient, small stool , an dogs preform well on it !!!

Poison Magic Ghost
(Grnitech Harry's Finley River Jeb x Nitech Poison Houdini Ghost)

Nitech Poison Houdini Ghost
(Dual Grand All Grand Trackman x Grnitech Poison Spooky Ghost)

RIP
Grnitech Poison Spooky Ghost
(Dual Grand Big Creek Rat Tat x Nitech Poison White Ghost)

Old Post 02-12-2018 01:06 AM
andycanada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andycanada Click here to Send andycanada a Private Message Click Here to Email andycanada Find more posts by andycanada Add andycanada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Re: !!

quote:
Originally posted by andycanada
I've fed a lot of different feeds over the years, including all the above mentioned feeds. After saying that my personal choice is value pack!!! Compare price an results, I think you will like value pack too. It's cost efficient, small stool , an dogs preform well on it !!!

Last bag I bought was value pack with two meats and to be honest I can't tell the difference in it and pride. I only bought it because the dealer was out of pride. Value pack was $3 more a bag. Seems like good feed and I will use it any time I can't find pride

Hunt em hard, cull em harder

Old Post 02-12-2018 01:13 AM
Luther's Fiest is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luther's Fiest Click here to Send Luther's Fiest a Private Message Click Here to Email Luther's Fiest Find more posts by Luther's Fiest Add Luther's Fiest to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andycanada
UKC Forum Member

Price?

I am friends with Ronnie mace, he is the big dog promoter an salesman , he use to work for black gold but now is the value pack guy. Mace got me to switch an as a rule value pack should be cheaper than most, however lots of dog shops like to put a higher markup than recommended. But we all know location with shipping cost has a big part to play! Another feed I really liked was Jh red bag !!

Poison Magic Ghost
(Grnitech Harry's Finley River Jeb x Nitech Poison Houdini Ghost)

Nitech Poison Houdini Ghost
(Dual Grand All Grand Trackman x Grnitech Poison Spooky Ghost)

RIP
Grnitech Poison Spooky Ghost
(Dual Grand Big Creek Rat Tat x Nitech Poison White Ghost)

Old Post 02-12-2018 01:22 AM
andycanada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andycanada Click here to Send andycanada a Private Message Click Here to Email andycanada Find more posts by andycanada Add andycanada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote