UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > The Rage Plus With Laser!!!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
joey
UKC Forum Member

Exclamation The Rage Plus With Laser!!!!!

We had several customers requesting a laser in their Sunspot light. We didn't like the idea of adding an attachment on the head for the laser and we wanted ours to be in the spot. Not off to the side. We listened to everyone's request and came up with a solution.

The RAGE can now be purchased with a laser. No attachment to hold it and the laser is inside the spot when you shine. It operates from a different switch, Its a small flat switch on the box. So it can be turned on or off with any position of the light. We will have it on the website in a few days but anyone wanting to order now can give us a call at 936 827 6309. Thanks!

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-19-2019 08:35 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Cool Laser

Hi Joey
I knew that you would be having a laser on your light before long. You make a nice light.

Have a great summer.

Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 04-20-2019 05:12 PM
larry marshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry marshall Click here to Send larry marshall a Private Message Click Here to Email larry marshall Find more posts by larry marshall Add larry marshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

Re: Laser

quote:
Originally posted by larry marshall
Hi Joey
I knew that you would be having a laser on your light before long. You make a nice light.

Have a great summer.

Larry

Thanks Larry, I have had some people ask for it for a while but I didn't want to do it like some of the others were. So it took a little while to get it right. The guys that have gotten them so far are really like them.

Home Of:

Old Post 05-09-2019 11:13 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kycooner65
UKC Forum Member

Bought 1 earlier today

Would like to know if you can send me a link for a soft cap to put it onto I have the hard cap but would rather have the soft. Purchased at plott days and they were out of the soft thanks in advance

Old Post 05-12-2019 04:33 AM
kycooner65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kycooner65 Click here to Send kycooner65 a Private Message Find more posts by kycooner65 Add kycooner65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

Re: Bought 1 earlier today

quote:
Originally posted by kycooner65
Would like to know if you can send me a link for a soft cap to put it onto I have the hard cap but would rather have the soft. Purchased at plott days and they were out of the soft thanks in advance

Give me a call if you can please, 9368276309. You can text if that is easier for you. Thanks

Home Of:

Old Post 05-13-2019 09:54 PM
joey
UKC Forum Member

Re: The Rage Plus With Laser!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by joey
We had several customers requesting a laser in their Sunspot light. We didn't like the idea of adding an attachment on the head for the laser and we wanted ours to be in the spot. Not off to the side. We listened to everyone's request and came up with a solution.

The RAGE can now be purchased with a laser. No attachment to hold it and the laser is inside the spot when you shine. It operates from a different switch, Its a small flat switch on the box. So it can be turned on or off with any position of the light. We will have it on the website in a few days but anyone wanting to order now can give us a call at 936 827 6309. Thanks!

Home Of:

Old Post 10-30-2019 03:01 PM