UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > The Sunspot Rage!!!!!!!!!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
joey
UKC Forum Member

Re: The Sunspot Rage!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by joey

Sunspot would like to introduce to you our newest light the Sunspot Rage. We are a small family run business that strives to produce the best quality coon hunting light on the market. I know every business says this but we are truly thankfull for all of the support our costumers have given us over the last nine years. You have helped put food on the table for me and the families of those that work for me. I wanted to say thank you for that.

I have coon hunted for over 30 years and the Rage has everything I ever thought I needed in a light. The brightest main beam on the market, brightest walking light and colors. It has three red, three amber and three white walking LED’s and uses top quality optics.

It is perfectly balanced and the switch is on the head. The head is all one piece so the colors and walking light do not cause shadows like they do when an attachment is used. It has great burn times and everything operates off of one switch. The head is being machined by another coonhunter, Mr. Tommy Browning from Greenbrier, AR. The Rage is backed by Sunspot’s lifetime warranty which is the best in the business.

If you have decided that you want to own the best of everything that can be put into one light, then give us a call. Thank you!

You can see it in action here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySGZFl7uYj0

Sunspothuntinglights.com
Mike: 936-827-6309

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Last edited by joey on 04-19-2019 at 06:56 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-26-2018 11:47 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Wanted to say. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Old Post 12-28-2018 12:47 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce m. Conkey
Wanted to say. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thanks Bruce, the same to you. I hope everything is going great for you. You need to come to the WC with Kevin this year. I'll treat you to a good steak dinner.

Home Of:

Old Post 12-29-2018 05:20 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
richardfish
UKC Forum Member

Rage

Michael:. I'm sure it is on here somewhere, but what is the weight on the rage? Thanks

Old Post 12-30-2018 06:08 PM
richardfish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for richardfish Click here to Send richardfish a Private Message Click Here to Email richardfish Find more posts by richardfish Add richardfish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

Re: Rage

quote:
Originally posted by richardfish
Michael:. I'm sure it is on here somewhere, but what is the weight on the rage? Thanks

Right at 21 oz on a bump and perfectly balanced. You can put one finger in the middle of the cap and it will set level, that makes it a lot moor comfortable to wear.

Home Of:

Old Post 12-31-2018 02:43 PM
Jugheadmiller
UKC Forum Member

can you get it on a soft cap thanks

Old Post 01-04-2019 06:37 AM
Jugheadmiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jugheadmiller Click here to Send Jugheadmiller a Private Message Click Here to Email Jugheadmiller Find more posts by Jugheadmiller Add Jugheadmiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jugheadmiller
can you get it on a soft cap thanks

I'm sorry I missed this we have been so busy I have barely had time to be on here but yes a softcap is no problem.

Home Of:

Old Post 02-12-2019 03:00 PM
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Sunspot would like to introduce to you our newest light the Sunspot Rage. We are a small family run business that strives to produce the best quality coon hunting light on the market. I know every business says this but we are truly thankfull for all of the support our costumers have given us over the last nine years. You have helped put food on the table for me and the families of those that work for me. I wanted to say thank you for that.

I have coon hunted for over 30 years and the Rage has everything I ever thought I needed in a light. The brightest main beam on the market, brightest walking light and colors. It has three red, three amber and three white walking LED’s and uses top quality optics.

It is perfectly balanced and the switch is on the head. The head is all one piece so the colors and walking light do not cause shadows like they do when an attachment is used. It has great burn times and everything operates off of one switch. The head is being machined by another coonhunter, Mr. Tommy Browning from Greenbrier, AR. The Rage is backed by Sunspot’s lifetime warranty which is the best in the business.

If you have decided that you want to own the best of everything that can be put into one light, then give us a call. Thank you!

Sunspothuntinglights.com

Home Of:

Old Post 02-27-2019 04:57 PM
joey
UKC Forum Member

Home Of:

Old Post 04-19-2019 08:25 PM
joey
UKC Forum Member

We would like to thank all of the costumers that have purchased a light from us! If we can do anything to help you give us a call!

Home Of:

Old Post 05-09-2019 11:12 PM
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Light

Nice looking light Michael !! I’ve heard great things about it!! Seth

I MAY HAVE A NICE HOUND FOR SALE FROM TIME TO TIME.

——————————————————
GRNTCH RED RUBY HARDTIME JAKE
GRNTCH PKC CH BIG HOLLOW AWESOME LEXUS
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE
CH PR SANDHILL LITTLE SHEBA
CH PR HIGH VOLTAGE ROCKSY

Last edited by seth isch on 05-22-2019 at 04:34 PM

Old Post 05-20-2019 02:53 AM
seth isch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seth isch Click here to Send seth isch a Private Message Click Here to Email seth isch Find more posts by seth isch Add seth isch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rockj
UKC Forum Member

They will not put you walking in the dark it's ready if you are lol

I love mine they are all we use and so far not one problem with them and I've had every new one you have come out with from the first one lol

Old Post 09-04-2019 07:31 PM
Rockj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rockj Click here to Send Rockj a Private Message Find more posts by Rockj Add Rockj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Harder
UKC Forum Member

Best light on the market period! One thing I find happens when I find a product that I am pleased with and outperforms my expectations is that the producers of the product decide that they need to add/change features to the product or change it somehow. PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS PRODUCT!! IT IS ALL YOU NEED. PERIOD!!

Iraq War Vet 03-04, 05-06
RECON
618-410-3034

Old Post 09-05-2019 09:34 PM
Nathan Harder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Harder Click here to Send Nathan Harder a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathan Harder Find more posts by Nathan Harder Add Nathan Harder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

Seth, Rockj and Nathan Harder. Thanks! We work hard at building the best possible light we can for you guys.

Home Of:

Old Post 09-22-2019 11:50 PM
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Sunspothuntinglights.com

Home Of:

Old Post 10-30-2019 03:03 PM