UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > The Sunspot Rage!!!!!!!!!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
joey
UKC Forum Member

Talking The Sunspot Rage!!!!!!!!!

Sunspot would like to introduce to you our newest light the Sunspot Rage. We are a small family run business that strives to produce the best quality coon hunting light on the market. I know every business says this but we are truly thankfull for all of the support our costumers have given us over the last nine years. You have helped put food on the table for me and the families of those that work for me. I wanted to say thank you for that.

I have coon hunted for over 30 years and the Rage has everything I ever thought I needed in a light. The brightest main beam on the market, brightest walking light and colors. It has three red, three amber and three white walking LED’s and uses top quality optics.

It is perfectly balanced and the switch is on the head. The head is all one piece so the colors and walking light do not cause shadows like they do when an attachment is used. It has great burn times and everything operates off of one switch. The head is being machined by another coonhunter, Mr. Tommy Browning from Greenbrier, AR. The Rage is backed by Sunspot’s lifetime warranty which is the best in the business.

If you have decided that you want to own the best of everything that can be put into one light, then give us a call. Thank you!

You can see it in action here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySGZFl7uYj0

Sunspothuntinglights.com
Mike: 936-827-6309

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Last edited by joey on 10-09-2019 at 05:02 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-24-2018 04:46 AM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

Looks good Mike, I look forward to seeing them at Autumn Oaks.
I have two sunspot lights now and look forward to adding a new one to the list!

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 08-24-2018 10:18 AM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Re: The Sunspot Rage!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by joey

This is the nicest new light that mike has ever designed and it was built from the ground up in the usa!!

Sunspot would like to introduce to you our newest light the Sunspot Rage. We are a small family run business that strives to produce the best quality coon hunting light on the market. I know every business says this but we are truly thankfull for all of the support our costumers have given us over the last nine years. You have helped put food on the table for me and the families of those that work for me. I wanted to say thank you for that.

I have coon hunted for over 30 years and the Rage has everything I ever thought I needed in a light. The brightest main beam on the market, brightest walking light and colors. It has three red, three amber and three white walking LED’s and uses top quality optics.

It is perfectly balanced and the switch is on the head. The head is all one piece so the colors and walking light do not cause shadows like they do when an attachment is used. It has great burn times and everything operates off of one switch. The head is being machined by another coonhunter, Mr. Tommy Browning from Greenbrier, AR. The Rage is backed by Sunspot’s lifetime warranty which is the best in the business.

If you have decided that you want to own the best of everything that can be put into one light, then give us a call. Thank you!

Sunspothuntinglights.com

Old Post 08-24-2018 01:58 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

snap click view,snap click view,snap click view

Old Post 08-26-2018 01:14 AM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by John B.Dalton
snap click view,snap click view,snap click view

You have to hit the back button too. Lol

Home Of:

Old Post 08-26-2018 01:25 AM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by DAVE H
Looks good Mike, I look forward to seeing them at Autumn Oaks.
I have two sunspot lights now and look forward to adding a new one to the list!

Come by and see us Dave. We appreciate the business you have given us in the past. You will really like the Rage, no matter what they advertise there is nothing brighter out there, but best of all there is nothing with better quality or warranty.

Home Of:

Old Post 08-26-2018 01:44 AM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Many customers coming out to purchase the new Rage. Mike and I both are extremely grateful..Some of these guys are buying their 5th generation sunspots.

Old Post 08-26-2018 01:00 PM
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Can the main beam be bright white ? The one in the video looked like it wasn't. Is that right ? The color of the main beam on the light I'm using now messes with my depth perception against a green background

Old Post 08-26-2018 04:53 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Donnie he can make the main beam white if needed..He can make any configuration wanted if needed.

Old Post 08-26-2018 05:53 PM
joey
UKC Forum Member

I can make it any way you want it, we can even do Red, green, amber and a walking light. Anyway you like.

Home Of:

Old Post 08-28-2018 04:04 AM
Paul Bailey
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Rosamond, is the head mounted to the brackett? Just curious, I dont like it when the head rattles around and the brackett flops up and down. I like a tight fit. The rage looks great. Impressive the head and modules are one solid piece.

Thanks

Old Post 08-28-2018 06:18 PM
Paul Bailey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Bailey Click here to Send Paul Bailey a Private Message Find more posts by Paul Bailey Add Paul Bailey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

I’ve had about 3-4 different models of Sunspot lights. The heads don’t rattle or wobble around on the bracket

Old Post 08-28-2018 10:01 PM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Paul Bailey
Mr. Rosamond, is the head mounted to the brackett? Just curious, I dont like it when the head rattles around and the brackett flops up and down. I like a tight fit. The rage looks great. Impressive the head and modules are one solid piece.

Thanks

It fits tight with no wiggling but if you like I can hard mount the head on a swivel bracket. If the swivel bracket ever gets loose it has screws to tighten it.

Home Of:

Old Post 08-30-2018 12:38 AM
joey
UKC Forum Member

Nice seeing a lot of you guys at Oaks today. The rest of yall come by and see the new Rage!

Home Of:

Old Post 08-31-2018 12:34 AM
joey
UKC Forum Member

Last day at Oaks come by and see us!

Home Of:

Old Post 09-01-2018 11:28 AM
joey
UKC Forum Member

The Rage is on our website now, we still have a bit of a back order but we hope to have that cleared out this week. Thanks!

http://www.sunspotlights.com/store/...-Rage-p95495218

Home Of:

Old Post 09-06-2018 12:44 PM
Huntnharris
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Sunspothuntinglights.com

www.harrishoundsupply.net

Old Post 09-12-2018 12:54 PM
Huntnharris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Huntnharris Click here to Send Huntnharris a Private Message Click Here to Email Huntnharris Visit Huntnharris's homepage! Find more posts by Huntnharris Add Huntnharris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

Had a hiccup in the machining process and put us further behind. Thanks for all the orders and we hope to get everyone on the back order list out this week! Thanks

Home Of:

Old Post 09-17-2018 08:19 PM
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Sunspothuntinglights.com

Home Of:

Old Post 10-29-2018 02:51 PM
walkerdog77
UKC Forum Member

tried calling you your voicemail is full also your website said domain has expired

Old Post 10-30-2018 02:14 AM
walkerdog77 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerdog77 Click here to Send walkerdog77 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerdog77 Find more posts by walkerdog77 Add walkerdog77 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

I have terrible phone reception but the website is fine? Text me if you cant get through. The voice mail is empty now. Thanks

Home Of:

Old Post 10-31-2018 08:51 PM
Melody Creek Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Mike, I also noticed your website was down/expired. Was looking to order a Rage.

Old Post 11-07-2018 01:38 AM
Melody Creek Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Melody Creek Kennels Click here to Send Melody Creek Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Melody Creek Kennels Add Melody Creek Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

The website is not down just changed, we used to link sunspothuntinglights to the new one that is sunspotlights.com but the link is messed up. You can go to sunspotlights.com and place a order or you can call and text me. 9368276309 thanks!

Home Of:

Old Post 11-07-2018 11:31 PM
Sam Davis
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Michael.

WWW.NITEHUNTERS.COM
731-632-0489
rats@nitehunters.com

Old Post 11-15-2018 05:19 PM
Sam Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam Davis Click here to Send Sam Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email Sam Davis Visit Sam Davis's homepage! Find more posts by Sam Davis Add Sam Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Mike..Glad you got it fixed we havent been able to keep up covering for you ...Especially with all the trade offers.

Old Post 11-15-2018 06:43 PM