UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Nitech Ch 'pr' Sigler's Bull Branch Devo At Stud
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kardinalkennels
UKC Forum Member

TTT

See you in a soon.

Pups and started dogs available from time to time.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-25-2018 10:56 PM
kardinalkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kardinalkennels Click here to Send kardinalkennels a Private Message Find more posts by kardinalkennels Add kardinalkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Winter Classic

Sorry Scott haven't been on here in a while, But no Devo and I will not be able to make the Winter Classic , Work gets in the way sometimes . Do you have any big Hunts you are attending soon.

Sigler's Bull Branch Misti
Sigler"s Bull Branch Bono
Sigler"s Bull Branch Bogie
Sigler's CH NiteCh Bull Branch DEVO R.I.P.
Sigler's Bull Branch Stormy R.I.P.
Sigler's NiteCh Bull Branch Jo Jo R.I.P.
Sigler's Nite Ch Blue R.I.P.

Old Post 02-05-2018 06:24 PM
Jody Sigler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jody Sigler Click here to Send Jody Sigler a Private Message Find more posts by Jody Sigler Add Jody Sigler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Hunts

The hunts will start up early in March around here. As of now I probably will go to the Dave Dean tribute hunt in April, Bluetick days in May and I usually go to the Fall Roundup. The reunion is down in Oklahoma I believe this year so I probably will not go to that. A couple of other hunts are on the radar for this year but we will see how it goes. I will be back to hunting a female early in the year for sure and with heat cycles sometimes they can disrupt your plans.

Take Care,
Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 02-17-2018 01:13 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Yeah I,m going to try to make Blue tick Days Still working with the pup just still acts real young

Old Post 03-17-2018 03:31 PM
Jody Sigler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jody Sigler Click here to Send Jody Sigler a Private Message Find more posts by Jody Sigler Add Jody Sigler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Starting to make plans to go to the White River , Who's going this year

Old Post 10-02-2018 02:23 AM
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

DEVO

Happy New Year everyone . Devo is still going Strong . Hunts like a 5 Year old. Anyone looking to breed their female to a coon hound with the looks and brains need to take a look at Devo. Call anytime 901-628-6271

Old Post 01-02-2019 03:49 AM
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Hello

Been awhile since I have been on here . Devo and Misti still doing good. weather is getting good. Thinking about having Devo collected. any thoughts.

Old Post 10-23-2019 11:11 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Collecting him

I have only hunted with one dog out of Devo. My dad has a dog out of him and Angel. But if all of Devo's pups are like Regan I'd have him collected. How many pups Devo had now?

Old Post 10-24-2019 01:59 AM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Devo

He has sired 5 litters. One litter the guy gave the pups their first shot and they all got sick and died . He was so upset the other ones , kinda lost track of them . I don’t have a single off spring. Hope to change that. Time flies and good hounds get old quick

Old Post 10-24-2019 07:14 PM
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

nextcoonhunters

If you get time I would like you to post a pic of Regan thx

Old Post 10-25-2019 03:52 PM
morgan branch
UKC Forum Member

Devo

Jody, Its good to see the old boy is still hanging in there. It will be hard to replace that one for sure. Definitely keep me in the loop if you have him collected. I have another nice pup starting out of Boss this fall. Our old man is still treein coons and in great health for his age. Slowing down a little now but still makes it look easy. Good luck my friend and happy huntin.

Old Post 10-25-2019 04:53 PM
morgan branch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgan branch Click here to Send morgan branch a Private Message Find more posts by morgan branch Add morgan branch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

Re: nextcoonhunters

quote:
Originally posted by Jody Sigler
If you get time I would like you to post a pic of Regan thx

I got a female pup coming out of Regan, which will be a grand daughter to Devo. I'm really looking forward to letting her, and Joe Ratliff is one of the finest fellows you gunna meet.

Old Post 10-25-2019 09:47 PM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

BigContry Thanks for the kind words about the my old man.

Jody when I get over to my dads I'll get a pic of him for you. Regan has some pups that are doin good. And dad sure likes him.

Old Post 10-26-2019 12:24 AM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

morgan Branch

Thanks man i didn't push Devo in the hunts, I could have easily grande him . Everyone knows that I'm a pleasure hunter first. He will be hard to replace when time comes for sure.

Old Post 10-26-2019 01:21 AM
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

nextcoonhunters

Does regan have any young pups I might be interested in one or one in the future. also how old is Regan 3 or so . again Thanks

Old Post 10-26-2019 01:30 AM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Devo grandpups

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928523521

Old Post 10-26-2019 09:51 PM
macksingleton
UKC Forum Member

Speed

Do you still have the female out of speed wagon good to see you on here

Old Post 10-27-2019 04:51 AM
macksingleton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for macksingleton Click here to Send macksingleton a Private Message Click Here to Email macksingleton Find more posts by macksingleton Add macksingleton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Mack

No Sir she came along fine but i had to many to hunt so i had to move her. But a older gentleman that lives down the road has her and she is doing fine and a pretty good job in the woods. Good to talk to you mack

Old Post 10-27-2019 01:24 PM
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nextcoonhunters
BigContry Thanks for the kind words about the my old man.

Jody when I get over to my dads I'll get a pic of him for you. Regan has some pups that are doin good. And dad sure likes him.

I met Tommy in Batesville the first year the winter classic was there. I think it was the following year I met you up there also. You had Devo and Tommy had a young male out of him. Beautiful hounds. That’s how hounds are suppose to look.

Old Post 10-28-2019 01:17 AM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

Re: nextcoonhunters

quote:
Originally posted by Jody Sigler
Does regan have any young pups I might be interested in one or one in the future. also how old is Regan 3 or so . again Thanks

Yes he does. I think there 10 of the. About 4 or 5 weeks old. I just picked my female out tonight.

Old Post 10-28-2019 01:20 AM
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Regan

Regan is 5 years old Time flies for sure

Old Post 10-28-2019 02:01 AM
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

White River

White River Arkansas==== Has anyone been this year? Any reports on the hunting I know one group . said they done well .

Last edited by Jody Sigler on 11-29-2019 at 03:06 AM

Old Post 11-28-2019 04:54 PM
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Winter Classic

Does anyone know if you can sign up on the grounds at the winter classic to hunt.

Old Post 01-21-2020 03:44 PM
southernthunder
UKC Forum Member

Call Allen at ukc buddy. 269-343-9020

Southern Thunder Bluetick Kennels

At Stud: GRNITECH PR HAMLIN'S BLUE WHIP
PERFORMANCE SIRE $300 STUD FEE

HOME OF: GRNITECH GRCH PR HAMLIN'S DAVIE CROCKET HTX
2015 TRIPLE CROWN CHAMPION
2015 PURINA RACE BREED CHAMPION
2015 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITECH BLUETICK
2015 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2015 AUTUMN OAKS BBOA / BBCHA HIGH SCORING BLUETICK
2015 WINTER CLASSIC DOUBLE CAST WINNER PURINA POINTS EVENT
2015 WINTER CLASSIC BBOA HIGH SCORING BLUETICK
2015 ARKANSAS STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE
2015 MISSOURI STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE
2015 OKLAHOMA STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER
2015 KENTUCKY STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER
2015 INDIANA STATE PURINA CONTEDER CAST WINNER
2015 BBOA ZONE 7 CHAMPION / DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 BBOA TEXAS STATE CHAMPION / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 BBOA / WESTERN ENGLISH SHOOTOUT DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 UNITED ENGLISH ARKANSAS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP CHAMPION / HIGH SCORE OVERALL CHAMPION
2015 BBOA YOUTH NATIONALS CAST WINNER 2ND OVERALL HIGH SCORE
2015 BBOA ZONE 7 HOUND OF THE YEAR
2015 BBOA/BBCHA GRAND REUNION RQE 1ST PLACE IOWA
2015 BBOA NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL CAST WINNER / 1ST RUNNER UP
2015 ELBERT VAUGHN MEMORIAL CHAMPION
2015 BILL JACKSON MEMORIAL CHAMPION
2015 BOOMER SOONER CLASSIC CHAMPION
2015 WESTERN ENGLISH SPRING CLASSIS CAST WINNER
2015 OKLAHOMA STATE YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP CAST WINNER
2015 BLUETICK CHALLENGE CHAMPION
2015 BBOA OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION / DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 UKC WORLD HUNT CAST WINNER
2016 PURINA NATIONALS CAST WINNER / BREED CHAMPION / HIGH SCORING BLUETICK
5 Time World Qualifier and 3 Peat Zone Champion
Too many wins to list them all
2020 Performance Sire at Stud
GRCH GRNITECH PR HAMLIN'S DAVIE CROCKET HTX

Thanks to everyone who has breed to Crocket or is hunting one of his offspring

Old Post 01-21-2020 06:11 PM
southernthunder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for southernthunder Click here to Send southernthunder a Private Message Find more posts by southernthunder Add southernthunder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Southern Thunder

OK Thanks

Old Post 01-21-2020 09:37 PM