UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Treedogg
Pages (13): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Jake Scott on your ntch cast win with Sadie!

Looking like it's gonna be a fun year hunting this young dog off Hoss and Max...I'm really liking him!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-20-2017 03:47 PM
Treedoggmafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treedoggmafia Click here to Send Treedoggmafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Treedoggmafia Find more posts by Treedoggmafia Add Treedoggmafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

Good luck with your young dog off Hoss and Max.

Old Post 02-20-2017 05:45 PM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Thank you! We had a good hunt tonight....he's really starting to turn it on.....he likes to have a coon and has no problems getting away from his mom...

And I LOVE his mouth.....he sounds identical to his mom!

Old Post 02-21-2017 05:02 AM
Treedoggmafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treedoggmafia Click here to Send Treedoggmafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Treedoggmafia Find more posts by Treedoggmafia Add Treedoggmafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

It's sounding like pups off Max are reproducing well..Mike has a female that just turned a year old that I seen do a nice job a couple weeks ago off Jewel(Willie x Max) and Tug....Jake Scott has a nice female off Rain (Max x Spike) also Bobby Small has a male that's sopose to be nice outa that cross to Cash X Rain....Millie (max X willie) had pups outa herrons Ace dog that are doing well and Iron will 2 has produced some nice pups!

Old Post 03-09-2017 03:12 PM
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Showed a pup out of Jewel and Botox his first coon hide.....drug it about 100 yards around the house and hung it up.....turned him out he worked the track right to the tree and went crazy!

I'm sorry to all that didn't get a pup from this cross....but I ain't gonna be sorry when there beating everybody in the hunts!

Old Post 03-20-2017 03:20 PM
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Austin Williams for getting Broken Bow Daisey qualified last weekend for Justin and Trent! Heard she looked good!

Congrats and good luck to Justin Goodrich for the CW last night and fingers crossed for you tonite at the Heartland classic!

Both out of Spike and Max!

Old Post 05-13-2017 08:19 PM
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Plum creek high Power pulled off another CW for Justin Saturday at heartland classic but fell just short of the final 4.....congrats to Justin and Power!

Old Post 05-15-2017 03:54 PM
jdeutsch40
New UKC Forum Member

Daisy (max x spike) got another ntch win in long prairie over the weekend! She has one left to be granded! Hopefully she can get it done at zones!

Old Post 08-09-2017 02:01 AM
jdeutsch40 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdeutsch40 Click here to Send jdeutsch40 a Private Message Click Here to Email jdeutsch40 Find more posts by jdeutsch40 Add jdeutsch40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Good luck to all headed to zones this weekend..

Jakub Scott got a Ntch win on Sadie (cashXrain) after being diagnosed with lymes and eurichula....

I've been hunting Megatron on and off....I'm really likeing him..nice bawl on track and runs em with his head up......locates a tree really nice rolls it over and just stands there treeing..no ******** on the tree....and is really good about having a raccoon!

Been hunting a redbone in some hunts this summer....had her in 8 casts won 7 and finished her to grand this weekend while winning the Minnesota state championship......depending on if we get threw to the world finals or not will determine if I enter Megatron in the BBOA zone 3 championship for his first hunt.....world finals is the same weekend...

I've also been hunting with a male out of Botox and Jewel and he's really turning on....he's split at least once a night.....

Mikes been hunting Gem and she's been looking good also!

Old Post 09-11-2017 03:21 AM
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

A little birdy told me Justin won his cast at zones......way to go Justin and daisy!

Old Post 09-16-2017 07:53 AM
JScott187
UKC Forum Member

Congrats!

zone 3 bboa king of hunt! Max's Megatron! Well done

Home of

GrNtCh Ch Scotts River Bottom Rain

GrNTCh GrCh River Bottom Shock-n-Awe Sadie

Old Post 09-24-2017 04:42 PM
JScott187 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JScott187 Click here to Send JScott187 a Private Message Click Here to Email JScott187 Find more posts by JScott187 Add JScott187 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jake!

Was a good weekend for Max pups at the BBOA zone 3 championship...

Nick Pease got 4th with Treedogg Mafia Style and I decided it was time to take T to town for the first time.....He didn’t disappoint me....He came home BBOA Zone 3 championship king of hunt!

Old Post 09-24-2017 07:03 PM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

On winning King of hunt. Did that include a 1st place too?? Been waiting to see results, but haven't found them. Probably on facebook, which I don't do. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 09-24-2017 10:05 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JScott187
UKC Forum Member

Hows life up north?

Home of

GrNtCh Ch Scotts River Bottom Rain

GrNTCh GrCh River Bottom Shock-n-Awe Sadie

Old Post 03-26-2018 04:08 PM
JScott187 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JScott187 Click here to Send JScott187 a Private Message Click Here to Email JScott187 Find more posts by JScott187 Add JScott187 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

It’s finally getting better......been a cold snowy winter......weathers starting to come around but still got plenty of snow....I’ve been hunting T some but it gets old trekking threw the snow..there was a foot covering the whole timber I hunted tonite.....we need some rain to knock some of it down..

Old Post 03-28-2018 06:03 AM
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Dale and Justin Goodrich on finishing Plum creek high Power to a grand night.....

Many dogs have come and gone from my place.....Power is one that will never be forgotten and one of the hardest decisions I’ve had to make involving weather or not to keep a dog....He’s the most complete natural hound I’ve experianced....there was no starting him,training or breaking him....He just did it right from the start.....And by far the smartest laid back hound I’ve seen....

With the dogs I had at the time and having 2 Males in the same age range and against everybody in my houses interest I decided it would be best for Power to give him the best future he deserved.....after about 100 phone calls of people wanting him strictly to breed females Dale called me inquiring and instantly I New that would be the best possible place he could go....I couldn’t be happier with the life he was given....

Even tho he wasn’t pounded threw the hunts when he was hauled to a hunt he came home with a win more times than not.....

I’m glad to see he bred a female the other day and rumor is there’s more headed for a visit when there in heat....

Looks like some extremly good crosses are in the mix and should produce some very special pups!

Congrats again to both of you.....

Old Post 03-31-2018 08:30 AM
bluetick45
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jesse!!

Dad and I are glad we bought Power from you.

Power is a lot of fun to hunt. I have never owned a hound that I don't have to leash up in the timber pleasure hunting until Power. It's very nice in this hilly country.

Power loves his UTV rides with the family!!

Old Post 04-01-2018 02:14 PM
bluetick45 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetick45 Click here to Send bluetick45 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetick45 Find more posts by bluetick45 Add bluetick45 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Hauled T to a RQE Saturday....20-40 mph winds temp was 10 when we finished the hunt......He pulled off the win and is qualified for the world hunt....2nd Hunt I’ve hauled him to and won 2 outa 3 casts......he just needs a cw to be a NTCH!

Old Post 04-05-2018 06:42 PM
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Today Max turns 12......Never imagined she would have made it this long.....She’s had many close calls threw out the years from getting hit by cars to falling out of trees but she’s got more heart than most could dream of and I’m very fortunate for everything she’s givin me....Not only has she givin me many many great nights in the timber but she’s given me several pups to enjoy even when she’s gone.......

Old Post 04-05-2018 11:39 PM
bluetick45
UKC Forum Member

Happy Birthday Max!!

Here are a couple pictures of Power for the people that requested pics of him.

Last edited by bluetick45 on 04-06-2018 at 01:57 AM

Old Post 04-06-2018 01:46 AM
bluetick45 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetick45 Click here to Send bluetick45 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetick45 Find more posts by bluetick45 Add bluetick45 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Been so long since I’ve posted a pic in heAr Justin if you can you should post that pic of Power when he was a pup....I’m gonna look cause I think I have a few some where of him when he was younger....

There’s a pic of him in the bait store 15 miles from me from when he was 10 months old when I took him to the youth big coon contest....hunted him with a 6yro dog and 4 yro dog and power trees all 4 coon with those dogs running around killing.....has a few kids with that drug the coon out and never put a lead in power...

Old Post 04-06-2018 06:01 AM
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

RIP Dual Grand Treedogg Mafia Max Destruction!

Old Post 08-06-2018 11:06 PM
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Rip

Sorry to hear.....don't think I ever heard anyone say nothing but good on his hound...time flies by.

Take care...pb

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 08-07-2018 04:04 AM
breezyoaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for breezyoaks Click here to Send breezyoaks a Private Message Click Here to Email breezyoaks Find more posts by breezyoaks Add breezyoaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

its so sad to lose these good blue dogs!!! but its also a reminder of how fast the years are flyin by!!! keep the chin up my friend, im glad I had the opportunity to feed her for a bit

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 08-07-2018 06:46 AM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Jesse

Sorry to read about your loss. The really good ones never last long enough. I always enjoyed drawing you and MAX in the hunts through the years and having a few smokes!!! Glad you have some of her blood to carry on with. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 08-07-2018 04:28 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote