UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Treedogg
Pages (13): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
meaton
UKC Forum Member

Congrads !

Congratulations Jacob and Rain ! Job well done !

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-22-2016 10:37 PM
meaton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for meaton Click here to Send meaton a Private Message Find more posts by meaton Add meaton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 07-04-2016 07:49 PM
Treedoggmafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treedoggmafia Click here to Send Treedoggmafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Treedoggmafia Find more posts by Treedoggmafia Add Treedoggmafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Justin Duestch on finishing Daisey to NTCH and qualifying her for the world hunt! (Spike X Max)

Last edited by Treedoggmafia on 07-17-2016 at 07:48 PM

Old Post 07-17-2016 07:08 PM
Treedoggmafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treedoggmafia Click here to Send Treedoggmafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Treedoggmafia Find more posts by Treedoggmafia Add Treedoggmafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meaton
UKC Forum Member

Justin and Daisy

Congrads! Way to go!

Also we have a new Dual Grand Eaton's Blue Babe.. Thanks to Jesse for taking her to the hunt to get her title. She is owned by my son David Eaton and he has been busy work for money for college. I have been hunting her with pups and she has been looking Good. Thanks !

Old Post 07-18-2016 04:27 AM
meaton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for meaton Click here to Send meaton a Private Message Find more posts by meaton Add meaton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

There's rumors the pups out of Cash and Rain are really turning it on?

Old Post 08-08-2016 06:09 AM
JScott187
UKC Forum Member

Jesse

I have Bobbys 13 female here now along with her littermate sister....Both of them are doing very well and i know of two males in mo that are doing well.I have been very busy lately with my daughter in competitive tumbling and work that we just havent had much time to go to town.Both of these lil females should be able to win a hunt....i just gotta get off my butt and get them to town.

Home of

GrNtCh Ch Scotts River Bottom Rain

GrNTCh GrCh River Bottom Shock-n-Awe Sadie

Old Post 08-08-2016 02:56 PM
JScott187 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JScott187 Click here to Send JScott187 a Private Message Click Here to Email JScott187 Find more posts by JScott187 Add JScott187 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Jake Scott for qualifying Sadie (CashXRain) in the world hunt and show!

Old Post 08-31-2016 11:28 PM
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Justin and Dasey on there Ntch win at MN state hunt Friday night!
Max pulled off a cast win Friday also but not enough for the win!
Both headed to zones next weekend so was a good start...with any luck maybe they'll meet up in the final 4...

Old Post 09-11-2016 09:36 PM
JScott187
UKC Forum Member

Hows things up north?

Home of

GrNtCh Ch Scotts River Bottom Rain

GrNTCh GrCh River Bottom Shock-n-Awe Sadie

Old Post 11-12-2016 03:07 AM
JScott187 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JScott187 Click here to Send JScott187 a Private Message Click Here to Email JScott187 Find more posts by JScott187 Add JScott187 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meaton
UKC Forum Member

Rain x Kash

Congrads Jacob and Sadie for making Sadie a Nite Champion.

Old Post 11-12-2016 10:01 PM
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JScott187
Hows things up north?

It's deer season up hear really slowed things down....

Congrats Jake on finishing Sadie....from what I hear she's got a lot of winning to do in the future..

Old Post 11-14-2016 12:22 AM
krocket
UKC Forum Member

Max X Hoss

How is this litter doing I sure would like up date on this litter I'm hoping one of the males turns out

Old Post 11-23-2016 01:22 AM
krocket is offline Click Here to See the Profile for krocket Click here to Send krocket a Private Message Find more posts by krocket Add krocket to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

There were 4 pups.....3 males 1 female..1 male got heat stroke and died....the female wasn't what we were after....1 of the males Fred is very independent owned by me and Steve Nodean (redbone guy) and he sure likes him....the other male Megatron is owned by Ken Fergeson..I have him at my house since Saturday and I will say I really like what I'm seeing...both are beautiful and as hound as they come with very nice hound mouths with volume,both are super smart and on the wood tree dogs..

Old Post 11-23-2016 05:36 AM
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Got 11 living pups out of grand night prarie creek Botox and grand night eatons blue Jewel...

REPRODUCERS???

Old Post 11-27-2016 10:27 PM
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Been enjoying the progress Megatron is Making nightly in the woods....I call him T and if he keeps progressing like he has been we will have a winner on our hands and I don't see any reason he shouldn't reproduce!

Old Post 11-29-2016 03:18 PM
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Mikes got a few pups left to sell out of Botox and Jewel.....don't miss out....this cross should be something special.

Old Post 12-15-2016 10:37 PM
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas everybody.....Have a great new year!

Old Post 12-26-2016 12:35 AM
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas everybody.....Have a great new year!

Old Post 12-26-2016 12:35 AM
Trent
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Jesse. Gonna be a big year for Max pups and grand pups. I'm going to try to grand one out from the Spike and Max cross.

NtCh North Star Blue Tiki (RIP)
(Thorson's Tree'n Blue Dutch X North Star Blue Kitty)
1st, 1st, 3rd, 5th, and a 9th

Gr. Nt. Ch. North Star Blue Oakley (Rip)
(Oppy's Rushcreek Spit X North Star Blue Tiki)

NiteCh North Star Blue Gucci
(North Star Blue Oakley x Rolin Blue Freaky Fast)

NiteCh Barker Creek El Chapo
(Raging Water Wizard of Oz x Barker Creek Blue Polly)

Old Post 12-26-2016 01:53 AM
Trent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trent Click here to Send Trent a Private Message Click Here to Email Trent Find more posts by Trent Add Trent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Great to hear Trent....I've heard she's pretty nice....good luck with her...

I no I plan on hitting the road with a male out of Max this summer and no of a couple other pups and grand pups gonna be hauled around....lets all hope we don't draw each other anywhere...

Old Post 12-26-2016 12:44 PM
meaton
UKC Forum Member

Good Luck and Happy Holidays to All !

Dual Grand Ch Pr Eaton's Blue Jewel (Nite Ch GR CH Hillbilly Willy x Dual Grand Treeddogg Mafia Max Destruction)
Dual Grand PR Eaton's Blue Babe owner David Eaton

Old Post 12-26-2016 01:12 PM
meaton
UKC Forum Member

I will be working Max's Grand daughter....might even try to qualify Jewel if her heat cycles work out.

Dual Grand Ch Pr Eaton's Blue Jewel (Nite Ch GR CH Hillbilly Willy x Dual Grand Treeddogg Mafia Max Destruction)

Old Post 12-27-2016 12:16 AM
meaton
UKC Forum Member

I will be working Max's Grand daughters....might even try to qualify Jewel if her heat cycles work out.

Old Post 12-27-2016 12:16 AM
Trent
UKC Forum Member

I'll hunt Daisy in the Max pup and grand pup hunt.

NtCh North Star Blue Tiki (RIP)
(Thorson's Tree'n Blue Dutch X North Star Blue Kitty)
1st, 1st, 3rd, 5th, and a 9th

Gr. Nt. Ch. North Star Blue Oakley (Rip)
(Oppy's Rushcreek Spit X North Star Blue Tiki)

NiteCh North Star Blue Gucci
(North Star Blue Oakley x Rolin Blue Freaky Fast)

NiteCh Barker Creek El Chapo
(Raging Water Wizard of Oz x Barker Creek Blue Polly)

Old Post 12-27-2016 12:42 AM
Trent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trent Click here to Send Trent a Private Message Click Here to Email Trent Find more posts by Trent Add Trent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

I'm hoping that these pups throw Jewels heat cycles off....she'll do real well in the world hunt if she gets the opertunity....having a heat cycle during zones makes it tough...

Hope everybody's having a great start to 2017!

Old Post 01-04-2017 03:50 PM