UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 2yr old GRNTCH AFTERSHOCK X GRNTCH CHERRYBOMB
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

2yr old GRNTCH AFTERSHOCK X GRNTCH CHERRYBOMB

Dave Sullivan down in Florida has his 2 year old Aftershock x Cherrybomb female up for sale. She's performance and SS. I know he has some pretty tough hunting down his way, says she very accurate, good mouth, good disposition, will hunt alone (just not very deep), will split and hold pressure. And says should be able to win some casts right now.

$1500

Please call or text him for more information, videos, etc.

Dave Sullivan 904-624-0265.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-03-2019 06:25 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Video of her on the tree

https://youtu.be/lQALqWQ_XWU

Old Post 12-03-2019 06:30 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

She looks and sounds good. I wouldn’t doubt she will win a lot of hunts. I wish I had the money I’d buy her in a heartbeat. Where is the dog located?

Nite ch gr ch Stepp’s rattlesnake red dan

Old Post 12-06-2019 02:22 AM
Stepp’s redbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stepp’s redbone Click here to Send Stepp’s redbone a Private Message Click Here to Email Stepp’s redbone Find more posts by Stepp’s redbone Add Stepp’s redbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Sold!

Old Post 12-13-2019 02:13 AM