UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > house lipper
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

house lipper

anyone know if there is any semen left or has it all been used up. there was some floating around for sale roughly 5-8 yrs ago.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-04-2014 07:29 AM
brandon little is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandon little Click here to Send brandon little a Private Message Click Here to Email brandon little Find more posts by brandon little Add brandon little to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barry Edwards
UKC Forum Member

lipper or Dr law

Any information

Old Post 09-02-2014 08:39 PM
Barry Edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barry Edwards Click here to Send Barry Edwards a Private Message Find more posts by Barry Edwards Add Barry Edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

I tracked down the guy who had it for sale it sold.the stuff that was for sale sold. I know of a straw that is going to be used in a few months on a female. As of right now none are for sale I tried to buy a female pup when cross it made

Old Post 09-02-2014 08:41 PM
brandon little is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandon little Click here to Send brandon little a Private Message Click Here to Email brandon little Find more posts by brandon little Add brandon little to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barry Edwards
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Old Post 09-02-2014 08:57 PM
Barry Edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barry Edwards Click here to Send Barry Edwards a Private Message Find more posts by Barry Edwards Add Barry Edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

I believe there is more lipper semen out there than people are letting on like. I just don't think people will come off of it. if I got a couple straws bought I wouldn't use it for years down the road again. the old track power need brought back up in these walkers in my opinion. a lot of them have to much tree in them for me.

Old Post 09-02-2014 09:02 PM
BAWL_TRACK
UKC Forum Member

kitter of impact seman pups when lipper was in prime ..dr law an rooster in ny. out of clint female

Old Post 09-03-2014 02:56 AM
BAWL_TRACK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BAWL_TRACK Click here to Send BAWL_TRACK a Private Message Click Here to Email BAWL_TRACK Find more posts by BAWL_TRACK Add BAWL_TRACK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EFranks
UKC Forum Member

rooster

Back in sc .....I hunted him for several months for German. ...He is throwing tree dogs

Old Post 09-04-2014 03:15 AM
EFranks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EFranks Click here to Send EFranks a Private Message Click Here to Email EFranks Find more posts by EFranks Add EFranks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EFranks
UKC Forum Member

I will be breeding

My bone collector female back to rooster in the spring...proven cross

Old Post 09-04-2014 03:17 AM
EFranks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EFranks Click here to Send EFranks a Private Message Click Here to Email EFranks Find more posts by EFranks Add EFranks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

law has been collected. frozen semen can be bought from tom. law seems to be putting out good pups. his littermate Lucille is putting good pup on the ground too. lizzy littermate to law won a state hunt and they bred her to trackman and only got 1 pup last I heard about her. I am interested in lipper semen. I know of 3 straws that can be bought. plus 1 staw is going be used around December but it is not one of the 3 that cant be bought.

Old Post 09-04-2014 05:44 AM
abshire
UKC Forum Member

Brandon I just bred a NTCH Direct daughter of;

GRNTCH LIPPERS STYLISH RANK
AND ON BOTTOM
DIRECT DAUGHTER OF HARDWOOD MANIAC
TO
CHNTCH HOUSE'S PROWLING CASH

THERE LOADED UP LIPPER AND HEAVY HOUSE!!!!

Doug Abshire 540-480-1845

Last edited by abshire on 09-12-2014 at 07:33 PM

Old Post 09-10-2014 01:26 AM
abshire is offline Click Here to See the Profile for abshire Click here to Send abshire a Private Message Click Here to Email abshire Find more posts by abshire Add abshire to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

That should be a nice cross Doug abshire. I know I seen some of the pups u advertise. I sure wish I was closer to you. I kick myself in the but for not getting a pup out of the 2nd cross.bred just like tank that Jeff duvall has.

Old Post 09-10-2014 01:51 AM
vacurman
UKC Forum Member

Lipper/house

I have a young male i bear hunt that is heavy lipper and house bred. He is doing pretty well. Really laid back and handles well.

Old Post 09-12-2014 04:16 PM
vacurman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vacurman Click here to Send vacurman a Private Message Click Here to Email vacurman Find more posts by vacurman Add vacurman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

Ntch LIPPERS Lip lock Lizzy 2013 north Dakota State champion

lizzy is directly out of Lipper and Is in heat now. She will be bred next week to Cold Sweat

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 09-12-2014 06:06 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

Jay I have been trying to keep up on lizzy. If u ever breed her some old blood up close keep me in mind maybe interested in a pup. I have a pup line up out of her sister. It is too bad they never got sackett jr collected. Good luck on ur cross jay. How is the one out of lizzy and trackman doing

Old Post 09-12-2014 06:18 PM
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

he is running loose on the farm. just a big dumb pup right now. time will tell...was thinking about being her to Harry in the ffuture.. mabe even rebel...I know were they is some rattle shaker semen I would like to try

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 09-12-2014 07:30 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

I bet we are thinking about the same guy on the tar rattle shaker semen

Old Post 09-12-2014 07:35 PM
Ryan J
UKC Forum Member

So is there any for sale or what? I would like to know myself. If there is any for sale let me know. I know they milked Lipper like a cow. And their is way more then people think there is out there.

Old Post 09-18-2014 06:03 PM
Ryan J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan J Click here to Send Ryan J a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan J Find more posts by Ryan J Add Ryan J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EFranks
UKC Forum Member

Ryan

Pm sent

Old Post 09-18-2014 09:14 PM
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

The question is how much of it is good that is for sale and is it certified already

Old Post 09-18-2014 09:35 PM