UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Mistake om my Puppy papers
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kycooner1
UKC Forum Member

Mistake om my Puppy papers

I sent this in a email to you Monday morning ,and still havn't heard anything back//Just wanted to make sure you got it.

Here's a copy of the mail I sent you

I received my puppy papers back for a litter i raised..I had one pup that was supposed to be permanently Reg in the new owners name (Section 8 on the Reg Form) please advise me to what should be done here..if you can send this guys his papers ,please inform me which UKC reg # you used ,,so I can Void that puppy paper and have my Breeders Record correct.

Heres the Info:

Owner
Frank Yates
4425 Raywick RD
Raywick Ky
Phone 270 692 6713 cell 270 402 7776
dob 3/03/12
Sire Grntch Star Hill Ragin Black Judge W133,872-D
Dam- Star Hill Josie W204,651
Pups Reg # w275,581 to w275,589 9 pups 7 males 2 females
1 female pup should of been reg to Tony Grubb Address is In Section 8 of Litter Reg form
The 2 female pups reg. #'s are ww275,588 and w275,589
Check was made for $295.00
Litter reg..20
Litter Perf nom 25
9 pups paid perf 225
1 Permanant Reg with 4 gen ped 25 ?

Thanks So much
Frank Yates

(CH GRNTCH STAR HILL RAGIN BLACK JUDGE x Ch NTCH Lil PUke)

Frank & Lisa Yates
RAYWICK KY
270-692-6713

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-18-2012 09:25 AM
kycooner1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kycooner1 Click here to Send kycooner1 a Private Message Find more posts by kycooner1 Add kycooner1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

It appears that we sent you all of the puppy papers instead of doing the permanent registration. Please return a set of female papers to us along with a note stating that you paid to have this dog permanently registered to a new owner when you registered the litter, and we did not do the permanent registration. We'll take care of it from there. We apologize for the mistake.

Last edited by Russell Smith on 04-18-2012 at 11:39 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-18-2012 11:36 AM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote