UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Ch Grnitech "pr" Waidmasters Mr. Freightrain Htx
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mford
UKC Forum Member

Wow! Talk about a nice dog! Train is the real deal! Big mouth, awesome locate and a very classy tree dog. I seem him work a feed track up and get treed with the meat, then turn around the next drop and just fall treed on a lay up. Super nice hound Terry!

rockyhollowcoonhounds.com

PROUD HOME OF
REDBONES:
PKC CH AKC CNC GRNITE CH GRCH.'PR' FORD'S ROCKY HOLLOW PEPPER HTX

NITECH GRFCH CH AKC CCH 'PR' ROCKY HOLLOW RAMBO

FCH CGRCH GRCH AKC CGCH 'PR' WARRIOR RIVER MEDUSA HTX

BLUETICK:
GRNITECH GRCH'PR' FORDS BIG BLUE RIVER ZEKE HTX
GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' ROCKY HOLLOW CARRIE HTX
X-BRED:
NITECH ROCKY HOLLOW BAD TO THE BONE (PCH GRNITECH BACKWATER BONE COLLECTOR X GRNITECH BTTB SUPERFLY)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-25-2013 09:05 PM
mford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mford Click here to Send mford a Private Message Click Here to Email mford Visit mford's homepage! Find more posts by mford Add mford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

THANKS

MR.Ford I enjoyed hunting at your club,thanks for the kind words on Train,glad you got to see him go and I really like that pepper dog you got ...

Old Post 08-25-2013 11:15 PM
waidmaster1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for waidmaster1 Click here to Send waidmaster1 a Private Message Click Here to Email waidmaster1 Find more posts by waidmaster1 Add waidmaster1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keith123
UKC Forum Member

Does he have any pups on the ground. I have a allgrand female off of Harry. She's 9 and I'm wanting to make this cross count. I know he's your dog but what's your opinion. She should come in around feb.

Old Post 08-27-2013 04:47 AM
keith123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for keith123 Click here to Send keith123 a Private Message Click Here to Email keith123 Find more posts by keith123 Add keith123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RICHARD T WADE
UKC Forum Member

Never hunted with train but every hunt I've been to an terry an train was there he's won his cast. Good luck with him he's a gooden! Let me know what females u breed .

Old Post 08-27-2013 05:38 PM
RICHARD T WADE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RICHARD T WADE Click here to Send RICHARD T WADE a Private Message Click Here to Email RICHARD T WADE Find more posts by RICHARD T WADE Add RICHARD T WADE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

MR.Keith

Train has no pups on the ground ,its hard to say what he is going to cross good on .Everybody that has hunted with him is going to breed to him when there female comes in heat ,the only reason im pushing him at stud is because hes the best ive ever had ,and hes got to much to offer not to .Train is a consistant cast winner. I think he will throw some accurate coon treers and alot of brains to boot,he comes from a line of coondogs his dad ,two time world ch.his grand dad 2009 world ch. ,,.his grandmother dixie rose that is full littermate to janice joplin and shes a world ch.Dixie rose also produced the 2010 =kc world ch the outsider .His mother tree jamming jade is on the list this year for purina points race,plus i like to walk to trees with coons in them. Thanks for your inquiry on Train he is a coon treer and is treeing more and more layups as the days pass.THANKS

Old Post 08-28-2013 04:18 AM
waidmaster1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for waidmaster1 Click here to Send waidmaster1 a Private Message Click Here to Email waidmaster1 Find more posts by waidmaster1 Add waidmaster1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keith123
UKC Forum Member

I will try to stay in touch. He sounds like a good one.

Old Post 08-28-2013 04:35 AM
keith123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for keith123 Click here to Send keith123 a Private Message Click Here to Email keith123 Find more posts by keith123 Add keith123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

Autumn Oaks

Just got back from IN.TRAIN WON HIS CAST ,but needed another 125 to get in the top sixteen .Autumn Oaks is a great hunt and a lot of dogs ,and the kitchen was awesome ,good times with great friends.

Old Post 09-01-2013 09:09 PM
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

Autumn Oaks

Well Trains dad made it to second at autumn oaks ,there is a reason why he gets to the end at every major hunt ,when Bryan cuts him hes got one thing on his mind and that's getting treed with a coon ,with a quickness.I hunted and waisted years on trying to find a dog out something special ,yea they would tree but most of the time they would be slick .I give away 5 dogs that a lot of people would love to have,but I wanted something, something with a little bit of extra.If you like seeing real live coons in your trees ,these dogs are for you.1 ST drop at the oaks Train was sitting with a first and a first went in and plus him up.2nd drop Train was sitting with a first and second ,which should have been a first ,I was to slow on the draw.plus him up ....third drop Train was second and second ..den tree .fourth drop got shut out on strike ...Train didn't tree with them, tree was 15 ft tall with no leaves on it ,when we got there he came in to us judge said handle him ...tree got circled had a small hole at the top .CAST WIN AT THE OAKS THATS A NICE ACCOMPLISHMENT,AND HE CARRIES ON CONSISTANT CAST WINNER AT LEAST 90 PERCENT OF THE TIME HES JUST 2 AND A HALF .ANOTHER SIX MONTHS AND ONE MORE SEASON HE WILL BE TOUGH ONE TO DRAW.THANKS FOR LOOKING...

Old Post 09-02-2013 03:28 PM
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

TRAIN

Train is rested up from the oaks ,back at it tomorrow night got a slam to hunt this weekend .Cant wait to see him perform after a tough week last week.You want to see him go your more than welcome to see how he works under pressure.

Old Post 09-05-2013 04:33 AM
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

TRAIN

TTT

Old Post 09-08-2013 05:45 PM
blueblaze
UKC Forum Member

What happened at slam hunt?be honest

Old Post 09-09-2013 05:20 PM
blueblaze is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueblaze Click here to Send blueblaze a Private Message Find more posts by blueblaze Add blueblaze to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

DID NOT MAKE IT

FORGOT IT WAS DOVE SEASON ,WE KILLED ABOUT 130 MAN IT WAS GREAT TO WATCH EVERY BODY BUST THEM BIRDS .THERE WAS ONLY THREE DOGS SHOWED UP ANYWAY .WHO IS THIS ON MY CASE?GOT TO WORK MY KEMMER ON RETREIVING SOME BIRDS,AND TREE A FEW TREE RATS.

Old Post 09-10-2013 01:39 AM
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

Just got in

Made one drop two dogs struck,garmin says Train is checking them out ,must have not been right he blows past them 750 yards Train is struck ,good track blows on in to 850 yards BAM.... Train treed other dogs headed to him ,took a little bit to get to him big nasty tree .Hit the squaller two coons looking down,THANKS FOR LOOKING.

Old Post 09-21-2013 07:30 AM
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

TRAIN

I ll be breeding Train in about a week, first female just started to come in heat,cant wait to get these pups on the ground,to see what kind of a reproducer he really is.Hes bred to be a reproducer we will see what hes got in store for us in the future.

Old Post 09-22-2013 09:33 PM
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

COON DOG

Took Train out for a spin last night, one nice puppy and leroy ''which is a blue dog nice as they come '' first drop dogs are 7 tenths of a mile before we here the puppy strike,then Train or Leroy to far to tell about them ,puppy has a squall pitchy mouth carries a long way.By the time we drove around to hear them they was already treed ,we walked in and looked up they had six coons in one tree,now thats a pretty site....LOOKED LIKE CHRISTMAS....Next drop same three dogs we cut them Train goes in about 300 yards ''throws three big locates '''puppy slams treed ''blue dog backs them ...plus them up on a loner sitting in the top.THANKS FOR LOOKING.

Old Post 09-27-2013 09:49 PM
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

Train

Broke train out last night ,1st drop he had his head up winding before i cut him ,told my buddy he will be treed in five minutes...i lied it was six .....went in one looking down ...cut him off that tree went 550 ...just fell treed on a layup...went to him...one sitting all alone in the top...

Old Post 10-05-2013 08:32 PM
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

We have a litter due in DEC. that will be pretty close to full brothers/sisters to TRAIN. Hopefully they are just as nice. We are taking deposits now.

WRLDNITECH(ukc&akc),NTLGRNTCH,GRNITECH HOUSES MR. CLEAN

PUPS (due DEC.6th)

*****WLDNTCH. PR' Big D
NITECH. PR' BIG JANICE (3wins)
*****WLDNTCH PR' Janice Joplin

MALES: $500
FEMALES:$600

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 10-06-2013 02:28 AM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

jkidd1

With that bloodline dont see how anybody can go wrong i also got a seven month old thats bred just about identicle ,just started taking him he s treed on every tree that has had a coon in it ...hes only been in the woods four times.Not going hunting yet but you walk him to the tree he smells up it and blows the top out,couple more trip going to put him on solo.I just got in 1st drop Train goes left bluetick female goes right she hit a bad track,Train rolls around the hill...Train struck about 400 yards in works it about 100 yards and trees,go in to him big den.Next drop Train takes off like his butt is on fire,gets struck about 650 yards,not that good of a track,BAM treed ...go in to him GOT THE GREASE.THANKS FOR LOOKING ALL COONDOG.He will be three in january,man time flies when you get a good one.

Old Post 10-06-2013 05:48 AM
jMask
New UKC Forum Member

train

Hopefully we will have some pups out of train in decdmber if you aint hunted with train yet take it from somebody who has and knows a coondog train is 100% coondog and terry is as good as they come thanks for takin care of queen and doin your best to get her breed now just hopin she takes

Old Post 10-06-2013 05:59 AM
jMask is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jMask Click here to Send jMask a Private Message Click Here to Email jMask Find more posts by jMask Add jMask to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

Queen

has been bred... Ryan and Jody should have some nice pups on the ground around the 1st of dec if all goes well,thanks to you guys for going hunting with Train and picking him over all the other studs you could have bred to....Queen is all grand except for her mother and Queen has 2 wins toward grand should be a nice cross,two extremely accurate dogs,and thats what were are shooting for in the pups.

Old Post 10-06-2013 06:09 AM
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

TRAIN

BTT

Old Post 10-10-2013 05:25 AM
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

WILL BE BREEDING

a GRAND NITE FEMALE in a month or so ,soon as she comes in ,she is one loud female and a nice coondog,thanks again Tuney for looking at Train and going hunting with him to make your choice on your stud dog..Took Train out last night struck close to us ,bad track....went up the creek ,crossed over the creek and rolled around on the side of a hill ,....Train treed.....PLUS HIM UP...two coons looking.Next drop shot in like a bullet ,got struck ...hes in the acorn coons now ...located ...moved on ...located ..moved on ...another two hundred yards SLAMS TREED...GO IN PLUS HIM UP ...one coon looking down.IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A STUD DOG ,THAT IS ,A BIG MOUTH ,DYING LOCATE,ACCURATE,GO HUNTING ,ALONE OR NOT ....TRAIN IS YOUR MAN

Old Post 10-15-2013 03:10 PM
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

Just got in

First drop,Train busted in with the other dogs ,they went right he goes left...Train treed deep ,other dogs crossed big river ..went to train first ...to many leaves didnt see nothing...went to my buddies tree two coons looking ..next drop train trees a big den....next drop Train takes off like he knows where the coon is Molly struck at 400 yards ,then Train ,good track 1:30 in the morning ,,,train and molly blows it in there about another 300 yards Train treed ,Molly backs.. go in to the tree....PLUS THEM UP....COON IS SITTING LOW,THANKS FOR LOOKING.

Old Post 10-19-2013 07:37 AM
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

CONGRATS

Congrats Ryan and Jody for putting another win on queen ,she is bred to Train and has got three wins toward grand ,she will be finished out before long,and pups should be here around dec 1 if everything goes well,anybody else interested in breeding to Train to see what hes got to offer bring your measuring stick and lets go have a good time,thanks for looking.

Old Post 10-20-2013 02:28 AM
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

Took Train out solo..

First drop Train struck in about two hundred yards, ok track runs it in another 400 yards BAM ...TREED ...GO IN TO TRAIN ....PLUS HIM UP TWO COONS LOOKING....Next drop Train goes in about 350 yards ...TRAIN STRUCK BAD ...BAD ...TRACK HE DRIVES IT IN ABOUT 650 YARDS ...THROWS ONE BIG LOCATE....CHECKS AND DRIVES IT TO THE RIVER ANOTHER 500 YARDS ...COMES ON THE TREE ...NOT SO HARD BUT TREED.....GO IN TO TRAIN ....TWO COONS LOOKING ,,,TERRIBLE TRACK ...BUT PLUS HIM UP,THANKS FOR LOOKING AND THANKS FOR THE CALLS ON TRAIN,,,.

Old Post 10-22-2013 05:49 AM