UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Ch Grnitech "pr" Waidmasters Mr. Freightrain Htx
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

Gr Ch Grnitech "pr" Waidmasters Mr. Freightrain Htx

Last edited by waidmaster1 on 12-22-2013 at 07:58 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-08-2013 02:18 AM
waidmaster1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for waidmaster1 Click here to Send waidmaster1 a Private Message Click Here to Email waidmaster1 Find more posts by waidmaster1 Add waidmaster1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
holywodsfirebal
UKC Forum Member

top dog

Guys I own insane scar I can tell first hand you need to breed to this I believe if you can get a pup out of him and it hunts and trees like him you will be very impressed I will be breeding my GRINTECH bitch to him. HE IS THE REAL DEAL GOOD LUCK AT THE WORLD THIS YEAR.

Old Post 08-08-2013 06:05 AM
holywodsfirebal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for holywodsfirebal Click here to Send holywodsfirebal a Private Message Click Here to Email holywodsfirebal Find more posts by holywodsfirebal Add holywodsfirebal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heath Geter
UKC Forum Member

Terry will shoot you straight , and Train is all coon dog! One of the most accurate dogs you will ever unsnap!

Old Post 08-08-2013 06:44 PM
Heath Geter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heath Geter Click here to Send Heath Geter a Private Message Click Here to Email Heath Geter Find more posts by Heath Geter Add Heath Geter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M.Crowe
UKC Forum Member

Train is a coon treeing machine boys !!!!! He has a big bawl mouth on track a huge locate and a steady as they come tree dog . When i finish my Queen female i will be breeding to him forsure .

Old Post 08-08-2013 09:17 PM
M.Crowe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M.Crowe Click here to Send M.Crowe a Private Message Click Here to Email M.Crowe Find more posts by M.Crowe Add M.Crowe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
t higgins
UKC Forum Member

most accurate

this is by far the most accurate treeing walker I have been in the woods with I am a bluetick man but I would feed this walker any time very impressive track and tree dog

Old Post 08-08-2013 10:10 PM
t higgins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for t higgins Click here to Send t higgins a Private Message Click Here to Email t higgins Visit t higgins's homepage! Find more posts by t higgins Add t higgins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RICHARD T WADE
UKC Forum Member

Trains got it all! Hunt , drive , accuracy, looks an bred right Coon dog! Very impressive winning young dog

Old Post 08-08-2013 11:08 PM
RICHARD T WADE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RICHARD T WADE Click here to Send RICHARD T WADE a Private Message Click Here to Email RICHARD T WADE Find more posts by RICHARD T WADE Add RICHARD T WADE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

BRAINS

Thanks guys i apprieciate all the kind words Train is a loud bawl mouth track dog with a big booming 4 to 5 long bawl mouth locate then a loud chop tree bark.I think what makes him different from any other hound i have ever owned is his desire to please,he has got a head full of sense.Train finished out in the hunts as a two year old ,he could have finished earlier but i wanted him more settled.Train dominated most cast he was on with high scores for ga,most were above 500+.Bottom line is ,Train is a pleasure to hunt night after night,just a good country coondog with a head full of sense with the desire to please.THANKS FOR LOOKING AND WE WILL SEE YOU AT THE HUNTS.IF ANYONE ELSE HAS SEEN HIM GO PLEASE REPLY GOOD OR BAD ,CAUSE IF YOU HUNT WITH HIM HE WILL TELL THE TRUTH WHEN UNSNAPPED WITH THE LEAVES OFF.

Old Post 08-09-2013 05:42 PM
waidmaster1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for waidmaster1 Click here to Send waidmaster1 a Private Message Click Here to Email waidmaster1 Find more posts by waidmaster1 Add waidmaster1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

TRAIN

Took Train out the other night he struck a track that wasnt the best, drove it in about five hundred yards come on the tree like he was part of it,then he rolled it over into a chop i drove around got out of the truck and he shut up for about thirty seconds i thought what the crap then he started treeing again then he shut up for about twenty seconds then started treeing again ,when i got there he was up in a leaning swamp tree about 15 feet and the coon was 5 feet above him .I had to climb my fat butt up there to get him and inch him down little by little man getting old is tough on the bones .Next drop hunted through a patch of woods never got struck,i picked him up on the other side.Next drop turned him loose with a female ,she got struck..... nothing from Train ,garmin says hes there ...i think he was doing the math on what she was doing it musta didnt add up ...he struck, she was treeing he went on another two hundred yards ...TRAIN TREED...went to her tree thick with alot of forage...no coon seen...thick...headed to train ...train treed with the grease.THANKS FOR LOOKING..

Last edited by waidmaster1 on 08-10-2013 at 04:27 PM

Old Post 08-10-2013 03:15 PM
t higgins
UKC Forum Member

btt

for a coon dog!

Old Post 08-12-2013 04:23 PM
t higgins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for t higgins Click here to Send t higgins a Private Message Click Here to Email t higgins Visit t higgins's homepage! Find more posts by t higgins Add t higgins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

HERE WE GO

GOT SOME GUYS COMING OVER FROM ALABAMA TO INSPECT TRAIN FRIDAY NIGHT SHOULD BE A GREAT NIGHT...

Old Post 08-13-2013 09:25 PM
rexb
UKC Forum Member

coondog

Guys , Train is a top notch dog if you are looking for a stud dog , I would definitely recommend him. Terry will shoot you straight.

Old Post 08-14-2013 03:14 AM
rexb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rexb Click here to Send rexb a Private Message Click Here to Email rexb Find more posts by rexb Add rexb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
holywodsfirebal
UKC Forum Member

REX. WHATSUP WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I THOUGHT YOU MOVED TO CALIFORNIA OR SOMETHING. HOW YOU BEEN BROTHER AND WHAT ARE YOU HUNTING IF YOU NEED SOMETHING TO HUNT GIVE ME A CALL

Old Post 08-14-2013 09:08 AM
holywodsfirebal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for holywodsfirebal Click here to Send holywodsfirebal a Private Message Click Here to Email holywodsfirebal Find more posts by holywodsfirebal Add holywodsfirebal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
t higgins
UKC Forum Member

give him heck

rex needs to get back at it he is getting stuck getting over logs got to get him back in to it ha ha he has been on the couch way to much im sure he will soon only day time squirrel hunting, wish he would do both , but I under stand cailf style laid back rex!

Old Post 08-14-2013 10:28 PM
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

REX

has got them squirrel dogs going on , hit me up this year rex would like to get another mess of squirrels.

Old Post 08-15-2013 09:30 PM
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

Just got in

Went to a hunt ,couple of guys from alabama wanted to inspect so they went out on a cast with me,first drop train struck for 100 about five hundred yards to the left of the other dogs ,he rolled it around on the side of a hill train split treed for 100,other dogs treed about 300 yards to the right of him.Waited the five minutes went to train ....PLUS HIM UP.Went to the other dogs ...plus them up.Second drop train goes left,they go right ,there struck in for 100 and 75 ....no sign of train ...wait ...there he is just fell treed to the left about 350 yards ..one of the other dogs is headed to back train...wait the 5 go in to train ....PLUS HIM UP AGAIN hunt is over ...train wins his cast 350 +ONE HOUR HUNT..GREAT HUNT WITH SOME GOOD ALABAMA GUYS ..LOOKED AT THREE COONS.THANKS FOR LOOKING....

Old Post 08-16-2013 07:39 AM
rexb
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by holywodsfirebal
REX. WHATSUP WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I THOUGHT YOU MOVED TO CALIFORNIA OR SOMETHING. HOW YOU BEEN BROTHER AND WHAT ARE YOU HUNTING IF YOU NEED SOMETHING TO HUNT GIVE ME A CALL

Hey buddy iam doing good just laying low for a while. I like that daytime hunting right now. Been working on my figure for a while I almost got a perfect circle .lol

Old Post 08-16-2013 08:29 PM
rexb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rexb Click here to Send rexb a Private Message Click Here to Email rexb Find more posts by rexb Add rexb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
holywodsfirebal
UKC Forum Member

funny

That's good stuff hollar at me sometime

Old Post 08-16-2013 10:56 PM
jMask
New UKC Forum Member

just like to say Terry Waid is a very nice guy with a very nice hound. I was on the cast Thursday night as a spectator. Train was just as terry describes him. he has a good mouth and he knows how to use it he got to him self twice on 2 drops and had coons both times. hopefully we will be breeding our female to him the first of September. sorry we didn't make it down tonight terry but maybe we can get up very very soon id like to see him again INSPECTION PASSED 110% Train is a coon dog folks go check him out

Old Post 08-17-2013 06:01 AM
jMask is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jMask Click here to Send jMask a Private Message Click Here to Email jMask Find more posts by jMask Add jMask to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

JODY

Thanks for inquiring on Train and nice to meet you and Ryan,im glad you got to see him go ,next hunt Autumn oaks.Hope to see some old friends there,and meet some new ones.

Old Post 08-17-2013 05:34 PM
rexb
UKC Forum Member

waidmaster

give me a ring i might ride to autumn oaks with you

Old Post 08-18-2013 04:13 PM
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

Autumn Oaks

Rex ill be heading up Tuesday if interested going to stop in tennesee and hunt Tuesday night ...stopping in Kentucky for a couple drops Wednesday ,Thursday then up to Indiana Friday morning..LET ME KNOW IF INTERESTED, THANKS...

Old Post 08-19-2013 03:15 AM
rexb
UKC Forum Member

Re: Autumn Oaks

quote:
Originally posted by waidmaster1
Rex ill be heading up Tuesday if interested going to stop in tennesee and hunt Tuesday night ...stopping in Kentucky for a couple drops Wednesday ,Thursday then up to Indiana Friday morning..LET ME KNOW IF INTERESTED, THANKS...

I will call you tomorrow

Old Post 08-21-2013 12:13 AM
t higgins
UKC Forum Member

rex

hope you get to go it is always a good time road trip !

Old Post 08-21-2013 03:11 PM
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

TRAIN

GOING TO BE BREEDING TRAIN TO FOUR FEMALES WHEN THEY COME IN ,THANKS FOR ALL THE INQUIRIES ON TRAIN ,IF HE THROWS BRAINS LIKE HIS INTO THE PUPS THEY NOT ONLY WILL BE COON DOGS BUT ALSO BE A PLEASURE TO HUNT. TRAIN LISTENS BETTER THAN MY KIDS...HE TREES THEM COONS WHEN I GET TO THE TREE ,FIND THE COON ...TELL HIM DEAD COME ON, HE WILL FOLLOW YOU ALL THE WAY TO THE TRUCK ...PLEASURE TO HUNT...IVE HAD DOGS ALL MY LIFE AND NEVER HAD ONE WITH AS MUCH SENSE AS HIM ...WHEN HES RIGHT I WOULD SAY HES 90 TO 95 PERCENT ACCURATE ON HAVING HIS COON.THANKS FOR LOOKING....

Old Post 08-23-2013 10:07 PM
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

Train

Just got in first drop he went about 500 yards ...fell treed ...when I got there didn't see nothing I looked and looked finally found it ,it was a kitten ....next drop he went in and struck about 350 yards rolled it in there about 600 yards come on the tree right.There it set another kitten ,man them little ones are hard to find,.Next drop he went about 800 yards ...struck and ran about 200 yards big nasty tree ...he was treeing like he was looking at it,but I couldn't find it.He is real accurate ,one of those dogs when you leave the tree you keep looking back at it to try to get a glimps of the coon,but no cigar.THANKS FOR LOOKING...

Old Post 08-25-2013 07:34 AM