UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GrNtChPKCCh Eight Shots of Houses Lipper
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
StrawberryMt
UKC Forum Member

GrNtChPKCCh Eight Shots of Houses Lipper

GrNtCh PKC Ch Strawberry Mt I'm a Lumberjack
"Timber" has hunted against and beaten truck winners, state leaders ukc world top sixteen dogs. He is proving himself a reproducer as he should with eight shots of Lipper and five shots of Beaver Lake Magic. He is throwing big mouths,early starting and blistering track speed. If interested give me a call 425-530-6649 frozen and chilled semen available

http://stirekcanineservices.weebly.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-10-2013 02:21 AM
StrawberryMt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StrawberryMt Click here to Send StrawberryMt a Private Message Click Here to Email StrawberryMt Find more posts by StrawberryMt Add StrawberryMt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StrawberryMt
UKC Forum Member

Getting calls and texts nearly every day about how nice his pups are.

Old Post 05-11-2013 05:27 PM
StrawberryMt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StrawberryMt Click here to Send StrawberryMt a Private Message Click Here to Email StrawberryMt Find more posts by StrawberryMt Add StrawberryMt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StrawberryMt
UKC Forum Member

Just made a second time cross with a female sired by his dads littermate brother and a stylish coma granddaughter.

Old Post 05-13-2013 02:22 AM
StrawberryMt
UKC Forum Member

Took a seven month old out of Sweat Its littermate sister and him tonight. Fifth night to the woods and he split with the meat.

Old Post 05-16-2013 09:25 AM
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Thats awesome Travis.I know my littermate ant scared of the dark.This pup has a truckload of heart and go.It wont be long.

Old Post 05-17-2013 12:11 AM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StrawberryMt
UKC Forum Member

I am so glad she went to you guys.

Old Post 05-22-2013 04:40 PM
StrawberryMt
UKC Forum Member

Don't get me wrong guys when I say he is a track dog throwing track speed I am not talking about "trackg dogs" like a certain bloodline that is touted as track dogs. A track dog to me doesn't trail all night. A track dog to me can use his mouth and still catch coons on ground. And a tracking dog doesnt ever need to bark in the same place twice. And a real track dog will always open the same place as the other dogs but tree long before the other dogs.

Old Post 05-25-2013 06:02 PM
mucket
UKC Forum Member

this is one of the truest statements i've read in forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by StrawberryMt
Don't get me wrong guys when I say he is a track dog throwing track speed I am not talking about "trackg dogs" like a certain bloodline that is touted as track dogs. A track dog to me doesn't trail all night. A track dog to me can use his mouth and still catch coons on ground. And a tracking dog doesnt ever need to bark in the same place twice. And a real track dog will always open the same place as the other dogs but tree long before the other dogs.

Old Post 05-26-2013 06:18 PM
mucket is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mucket Click here to Send mucket a Private Message Visit mucket's homepage! Find more posts by mucket Add mucket to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StrawberryMt
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Eric

Old Post 06-10-2013 01:32 AM
StrawberryMt
UKC Forum Member

This isn't the best pic of Timber on the bench but will make my point.
Like father-

Last edited by StrawberryMt on 06-21-2013 at 02:53 PM

Old Post 06-10-2013 06:10 PM
StrawberryMt
UKC Forum Member

Like son-

Old Post 06-10-2013 07:10 PM
StrawberryMt
UKC Forum Member

Timbers pedigree
************ChGrNtCh Southern Sound Matlock
**********GrNtCh Strawberry Mt Korn
************Collins Timber Ghost Lady
******Strawberry Mt Vini Vidi Vici
************Hound Dogs Super Trooper(Lipper top and bottom)
**********Gallahers Siwash Missty
************Corleys Racing Roxy(Lipper top and Bottom)

GrNtCh Strawberry Mt I'm A Lumberjack (Timber)

************GrNtGrCh Houses Lipper
**********GrCh Rough Rv. Lip's Ozark
************Lippers Kate(Lipper daughter)
******Rough River Jewell
************GrNtCh Nocturnal Nailor(Lipper grandson)
**********GrCh Coal Creek Singing Sally
************River Bottom Sandy(Lipper bred)

Old Post 06-10-2013 07:21 PM
GLANCY'S 7 MILE
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by StrawberryMt

Finally someone agrees with me on what a "TRACK" Dog is!!!

GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR' HARD KNOCKIN STYLISH MAC (RIP)
GRNITECH X2 PKC CH 'PR' GLANCY'S 7 MILE CLYDE
NITECH PKC CH 'PR' GLANCY'S 7 MILE MERCY

Old Post 06-11-2013 03:16 AM
GLANCY'S 7 MILE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GLANCY'S 7 MILE Click here to Send GLANCY'S 7 MILE a Private Message Click Here to Email GLANCY'S 7 MILE Visit GLANCY'S 7 MILE's homepage! Find more posts by GLANCY'S 7 MILE Add GLANCY'S 7 MILE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StrawberryMt
UKC Forum Member

I have a litter of pups on the way that will have 14 shots of Lipper. This is a second time cross and the pups from the first litter can't be bought.

Old Post 06-12-2013 04:51 PM
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Travis that male pup is sharp.

Old Post 06-12-2013 11:43 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StrawberryMt
UKC Forum Member

Thanks he has a BIG mouth too. Do you have any new picks of your girl?

Old Post 06-13-2013 10:52 PM
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

No pics yet.Shes growed quite a bit and man what a mouth shes got.Ill have her in the timber tonight.

Old Post 06-14-2013 12:18 AM
StrawberryMt
UKC Forum Member

I have to share the text Jackson87 sent last night because it describes Timbers pups
"Its pretty miserable huntin here with 90% humidity. It dont phase this pup at all so im gonna hunt."

Thanks again for giving her the opportunity.

Old Post 06-19-2013 05:15 PM
StrawberryMt
UKC Forum Member

Quote from ladycathunter-

"This female will be bred to Timber late 2013. She has had one litter of pups- and they all turned out into average to above average bear or bobcat dogs. I even have one in Venezula being hunted in a study on Leopards. Jane herself is one tough little dog in the woods. If I have to pick one dog to hunt she is the one I load up with- even though her daughter is starting to take over from her mom.

*********************CH GRNITECH PR Rock River Sackett JR.
**************GRNITECH PR Babes Stylish Banjo
*********************NITECH PR Lipper's Stylish Babe
*****GRNITECH GRCH PR Banjos Osage River Rock
*********************GRNITECH Bear Creek Rip
**************PR Slick's Osage River Pistol
*********************Lipper's Ozark Daisy
GRCH PR Stylish Baby Jane
*****************GRNITECH PR Ball's Stylish Hickory Nut Harry
**************GRNITECH PR Maggard's Stylish Jet
*****************GRCH GRNITECH PR Nite Heat Abby
*****NITECH CH PR Stylish Jetta
*****************GRNITECH PR Sackett's Ringo
***********NITECH Sackett's Ringo's Molly
*****************PR Contrary Lindy

You can see her top half is loaded with more Lipper- The Pistol dog is linebred on Waggner's MR Quick and Lipper. The Lindy dog is Coma bred. I'm making this cross to keep multiple pups off of."

Last edited by StrawberryMt on 06-19-2013 at 09:42 PM

Old Post 06-19-2013 09:39 PM
StrawberryMt
UKC Forum Member

Drew out with Dick Brothers, Jeremy Michaelis, and Jeremiah Howell last night. Got the cast win with Timber and got to see some good dog work by all the dogs.

Old Post 06-20-2013 06:58 PM
StrawberryMt
UKC Forum Member

Lipper and Southern Sound doesn't get much better.

Old Post 06-23-2013 07:02 PM
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Timbers throwing what the walker breed is needin. Dogs that love to get in the dark and go huntin. Got to hear my female run her first coon track the other night. She has a loud screamin bawl on track.Take care Travis.

Old Post 06-26-2013 11:53 PM
StrawberryMt
UKC Forum Member

Thats awesome to hear.

Old Post 07-06-2013 06:29 AM
Melanie H.
UKC Forum Member

Travis, is he AKC registered also?

I'm getting excited about having a litter of pups here. I'm hoping she holds out to come into heat until after the new house is built. I can't deal with puppies and construction going on LOL. But I'm ready for this cross to happen!

You've only got 3 choices in life, give in, give up, or give it all you got.

Old Post 07-08-2013 03:32 AM
Melanie H. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Melanie H. Click here to Send Melanie H. a Private Message Click Here to Email Melanie H. Visit Melanie H.'s homepage! Find more posts by Melanie H. Add Melanie H. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StrawberryMt
UKC Forum Member

If the books are still open I can AKC him.

Old Post 07-08-2013 10:55 PM