UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Marion county coon club
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

why not answer my question

what about the trophies?

NITECH CH HTX PR SHANNON'S HILLBILLY CHIEF 6 CAST WINS
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY LUCIE
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY MAXIE

If you can read this thank a TEACHER
If you can read this in English, thank a VETERAN

www.freewebs.com/shannonshowmekennels

United States Army Retired

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-14-2010 03:01 PM
mike shannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike shannon Click here to Send mike shannon a Private Message Click Here to Email mike shannon Find more posts by mike shannon Add mike shannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by reddogg
anymore Ideas?? Really want to get the locals involed , The federation is a good Idea But we really want the local people

GET OUT AND SUPPORT THE OTHER CLUBS IN YOUR AREA BY ENTERING THERE HUNTS AND LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE THERE TO SUPPORT THEM......

Old Post 03-14-2010 03:26 PM
smokin-1-mo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokin-1-mo Click here to Send smokin-1-mo a Private Message Click Here to Email smokin-1-mo Find more posts by smokin-1-mo Add smokin-1-mo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir We done good last night we had 4 people ther and invited them to our hunt And it was a great club good people and we seen coon.Thanks again to rushville Il

I forgive people but that doesn't mean I accept their behavior or trust them I forgive them 4 me, so I can let go and move on with my life

"The best revenge is massive success." #FrankSinatra

People who are INTIMIDATED by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you as appealing!

You have Enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Winston Churchill

Old Post 03-14-2010 03:45 PM
Ray Walburn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Walburn Click here to Send Ray Walburn a Private Message Find more posts by Ray Walburn Add Ray Walburn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CCB&TMO
UKC Forum Member

We. Hunted 27 dogs friday night in the rain at the mini slam in Macon all 7 casts had plus with first place having 900 something 3 of the top 4 dogs finished to nite champion including my black female. Plan to post results later. Drew sevaral dogs from a distance wanting federation points. Thanks.

Old Post 03-14-2010 04:30 PM
CCB&TMO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CCB&TMO Click here to Send CCB&TMO a Private Message Click Here to Email CCB&TMO Find more posts by CCB&TMO Add CCB&TMO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

New club T-shirts

I forgive people but that doesn't mean I accept their behavior or trust them I forgive them 4 me, so I can let go and move on with my life

People who are INTIMIDATED by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you as appealing!

You have Enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Winston Churchill

Old Post 04-18-2010 11:57 PM
Ray Walburn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Walburn Click here to Send Ray Walburn a Private Message Find more posts by Ray Walburn Add Ray Walburn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

ttt

Old Post 04-19-2010 02:23 AM
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

Walker sectional

May 14& 15
Come one come all lets hunt them Walker hounds

Friday night 8;00pm deadline

Sat bench show 5:00pm deadline 8:00pm deadline for hunt

Thanks everyone for helping out

Old Post 05-12-2010 05:22 AM
bullrider19591
UKC Forum Member

coon club

u think u would like a english guy hunt. lol just joking. if i dont have to work sat ill try to come. i was just joking u all seem like nice guys hope i can come.

Old Post 05-12-2010 07:00 AM
bullrider19591 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bullrider19591 Click here to Send bullrider19591 a Private Message Click Here to Email bullrider19591 Find more posts by bullrider19591 Add bullrider19591 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

come & "get"er

Old Post 05-14-2010 06:32 PM
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

Hey bullrider

Come on down we dont care what you hunt .. You might run into someone you know. All is WELCOME.

Just talked with Robert Starke hes goin to donate 100# of Pzazz dog food .

We got sloppy joes for supper and Penny Larwence is making biscuit& gravy ...... Coffe Soda chips cakes

Deadline tonight 8:00pm $20.00 entry

Old Post 05-14-2010 08:28 PM
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

Bryan Nickels &Bryan Burnett a.k.a. TEAM TRACKMAN 450+

Peacemaker high scoring male go TEAM TRACKMAN

Old Post 05-15-2010 09:12 AM
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

Thanks everyone for

A good turn out.23 dogs went to the woods. No problems ,everyone had a good hunt good food, and we all seen coon . I must say this was one of the best hunts we have had .
I cant Thank everyone enough See ya all again

Old Post 05-15-2010 09:17 AM
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

gooooood morn in

Time to get some grub eggs hashbrowns ,maybe I will go all the way steak& eggs .

Old Post 05-15-2010 01:35 PM
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

Chris Hoskins & Flat Rock Ike

Chris and I have been friends for awhile ,had a great talk on sat. agreed on alot of things.He wanted me to make sure this dogs ( IKE)sire was mentioned .He real thinks alot of this hound and should because hes a nice one. What I find funny is he really didnt want to talk much his ped. just the sire he new alot about him . That being GR.NC.Champ FLAT ROCK THRASHER

Congrats Chris you done real good Best of show male & King of SHOW

Last edited by Ray Walburn on 05-16-2010 at 04:41 PM

Old Post 05-16-2010 04:37 PM
Stoneridge
UKC Forum Member

walker sectional

are you gonna post some more Ray when you wake up great hunting had a good time

Old Post 05-16-2010 04:55 PM
Stoneridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stoneridge Click here to Send Stoneridge a Private Message Find more posts by Stoneridge Add Stoneridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

yes sir

Started to now but my batteries are dead and the cameras are dead should be a couple hrs I will for sure today though . You can also look on my other post got some on there ( Hey team trackman /cold sweat .. in the classified .
But THANK You for coming hope you had a great time I know alot of them did . Thanks again

Old Post 05-16-2010 04:59 PM
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

These are in no order sorry

Ch Pinwoods Tree Talking Kate / Stephen Sticlair
Thanks for coming up glad to talk Congrats on your win

Old Post 05-16-2010 08:21 PM
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

Grand show female

Gr ch pr caneys colico Jane /o Asilse Mapglin

Old Post 05-16-2010 08:28 PM
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

Dewayne Lawerenson / dukebreed b&t

Old Post 05-16-2010 08:34 PM
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

class winner Pr comanche moons stormy dawn Henry & virgina Senor /h Shannon senor

sorry about pic not the best timming

Old Post 05-16-2010 08:41 PM
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

hope

I didnt leave anyone out if so let me know .Thanks again now for some just pics

Old Post 05-16-2010 08:45 PM
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 05-16-2010 08:52 PM
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

High Scroring female Hardwood screamer/o Terry Cochran /h Mark Coovert

Trackman female out of Cornell

Old Post 05-16-2010 08:56 PM
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 05-16-2010 08:57 PM
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

High scoring female sat night ch nite ch pr TRACKMANS Stylish June/oChris Baker& Johl

Old Post 05-16-2010 09:00 PM