UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > John x Suzie
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

John x Suzie

i have one male and one female available if anyone is interested in getting one of them, just let me know i can text pics of the pups I will take $250 a piece for them. Thanks for reading

Grntch Grch Pr Tri-county Rosco (Slammer x Suzie) 3 first place wins to make ntch

Sterling Run Rebel (John x Suzie)

Sterling Run DixieWoody x Ugg

Sterling run Kennels
Cell 513-325-7128 call after 3pm or text anytime.
Dion Barber

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-03-2016 03:59 PM
Dion Barber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dion Barber Click here to Send Dion Barber a Private Message Click Here to Email Dion Barber Find more posts by Dion Barber Add Dion Barber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

Grntch Grch Pr Tri-county Rosco (Slammer x Suzie) 3 first place wins to make ntch

Sterling run Kennels
Dion Barber

Old Post 10-20-2016 11:09 AM
Dion Barber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dion Barber Click here to Send Dion Barber a Private Message Click Here to Email Dion Barber Find more posts by Dion Barber Add Dion Barber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Rhoads
UKC Forum Member

John X Suzie

Nice pups Dion. Wish I wasn't loaded with young ones I'd be feeding one myself! Good price for a pup paid up in the Perf program and SS eligible.

2020 Performance and SS Sire
PKC Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Red Ruby Hardtime Buck [Dino X Ada]

2020 UKC Performance and PKC SS Sire
Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Rhoads Tri-County Bobby [Slammer X Maxie]

Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Rhoads Tri-County Spiff [Hoss X Lucy]

Nt.Ch.'PR' Rhoads Tri-County Maxie [Max X Annie]

Nt.Ch.'PR' Tri-County Ugg [Slammer x Mawley]

Nt.Ch.'PR' Rhoads Tri-County Ada [Charley7 x Clementine]

GrCh.'PR' Little Slammin Sandy [Slammer x Penny]

http://www.tri-county-kennel.com

Old Post 10-20-2016 08:33 PM
Tim Rhoads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Rhoads Click here to Send Tim Rhoads a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Rhoads Visit Tim Rhoads's homepage! Find more posts by Tim Rhoads Add Tim Rhoads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

John x Suzie

Thanks Tim, these are real nice pups i get alot of calls and texts about them but no one ever comes out. Guess im just not a good puppy salesman lol. But im not going to brag and blow these pups were bred to be coondogs! if no one buys them i will keep them and start them myself i know they will make coondogs. I only have the two left to sell. A few have asked if Suzie was a brood female or a coondog well she is 100 percent COONDOG! I will cut her anytime someone wants to see her go. I made this cross with the intent to produce some coondogs and i feel thats what they will be. I know John speaks for himself he can win anywhere and Suzie will start to show the same thing in time i plan to finish her out asap. Thanks for reading

Sterling run Kennels
Dion Barber

Old Post 10-21-2016 11:14 AM
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

John x Suzie

Pups are all spoken for at this time. Thanks fort all the interest. and good luck to all who got one and keep me posted. Thanks Dion

Sterling run Kennels
Dion Barber

Old Post 10-24-2016 02:22 PM