UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > attention...ukc staff...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

attention...ukc staff...

I have yet to receive my $350 performance check. I promise I won't forget. In fact each day it doesn't arrive reminds me more. I'm done calling the office about the matter and being on hold for 30 min. You have my address and my ssn... Send me my check please. Thanks in advance

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-01-2013 03:32 PM
Ben Crocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Crocker Click here to Send Ben Crocker a Private Message Click Here to Email Ben Crocker Find more posts by Ben Crocker Add Ben Crocker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Hey Ben....your check was originally mailed out March 8. It was returned to UKC. Not sure why? Wrong address? It was mailed back out on April 3 to your correct address. It has not been returned. Accounting will not issue a new check until 90 days after the original issue date which is when the check expires. If you need me to call you I will.

Old Post 05-01-2013 03:49 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

The address on the papers of the dogs points in question is the same address I have had for the last ten years. I have talked this over with Allen and some office help. Also with my post office. I have no idea how this could of got screwed up

Last edited by Ben Crocker on 05-01-2013 at 06:30 PM

Old Post 05-01-2013 06:25 PM
Ben Crocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Crocker Click here to Send Ben Crocker a Private Message Click Here to Email Ben Crocker Find more posts by Ben Crocker Add Ben Crocker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote