UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Back to back breeding restrictions
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Zack42989
New UKC Forum Member

Back to back breeding restrictions

Is their any restrictions on litters being to close. Will you be denied papers because u did not wait long enough between litters.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-11-2016 10:53 PM
Zack42989 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zack42989 Click here to Send Zack42989 a Private Message Click Here to Email Zack42989 Find more posts by Zack42989 Add Zack42989 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

I think you sent me a PM with this question and I have responded.

Old Post 02-12-2016 01:02 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zack42989
New UKC Forum Member

DNA profile

So if anyone cou I'd help it be great but since my dogs litters were to close I was denied paperwork for my litter. So my question is if I have my dog DNA profiles through the ukc will I be granted my paperwork. If I can receive my paperwork work do I need to DNA profile every dog in the litter. Do I need to DNA profile my sire and dam . If I was to do DNA is that not prove enough to determine parantage? Please help

Old Post 02-14-2016 12:13 AM
Zack42989 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zack42989 Click here to Send Zack42989 a Private Message Click Here to Email Zack42989 Find more posts by Zack42989 Add Zack42989 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

If you have a litter to close to another litter, you would have to sign a letter saying you would agree to DNA testing at your expense if the question were to ever come up. Once we receive the letter back from you, your application is reviewed on a case-by=base basis. It may or may not be approved.

Old Post 02-15-2016 01:14 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zack42989
New UKC Forum Member

DNA profile

So would it help with being approved if I would do the DNA profile first and sent the results in with the letter. It says in the letter ukc sent that the litter was denied. If I want the ukc to reevaluate the litter to send supporting documents. So what supporting documents would help? Im willing to DNA profile pup dam and sir. Will that help. What supporting documents will help? Trying to figure out of there's anything I can do to insure I will receive my papers if not the owner wants the pup back today so he doesn't have to refund later. I want to keep the pup. I am willing to do whatever it takes to get the pappers. So will DNA help me with my situation? I am down to the last couple hours before I have to return the dog any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by Zack42989 on 02-15-2016 at 03:55 PM

Old Post 02-15-2016 03:31 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

You would have to ask us on the letter we sent to you if doing DNA testing would be able to allow us to register the litter. State that you would be willing to do that if we would like you to. Sign & date your statement and return the letter to us.

Old Post 02-15-2016 04:24 PM
Zack42989
New UKC Forum Member

Just curious have you ever seen someones litter denied and then accepted after they have sent a letter back. Seen this is not the first time this has ever happened. Was browsing forums and seen other people have the same problem. Have u ever seen a decision reversed in your experience with ukc.

Old Post 02-15-2016 08:03 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

Yes I have.

Old Post 02-15-2016 08:31 PM
Zack42989
New UKC Forum Member

We'll wish me luck and Russell u are the man.

Old Post 02-15-2016 08:39 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

I certainly wish you good luck. Have a great day!

Old Post 02-16-2016 12:56 PM