UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 7 month old female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

7 month old female

Big boned houndy pup . I’ve raised three pups from my own litters . Dottie here is one of them . She’s perfect age for this kill season and she has been exposed to around 25 coons already . She’s treed on the first one she ever saw at 3 1/2 months . She is a coon crazy pup and a really nice tree dog . I’m keeping the two males to run this hunting season and decided to sell her because I have enough females around here . I prefer to hunt males . She is leash broke and I have tied her out with no problem.She eats out of the same bowl as her brother and is clean in the kennel .
…………………Grntch burning Moses
…..Grntch Doctor Feelgood
………………….Grntch pepper Anne
Dottie(pup)
………………….Grntch Wades King Kong
……Wades Stix
…………………..ntch neon red Tody

Not a cull by any means , she ran loose here till she was 5 months old ,I’d almost guarantee she’s been handled better than most any 7 month old pup out there .this pup has not sat in the kennel . I can send videos of her in training since the first day I showed her a coon . $700
Give me a call (717) 250 - 7913

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-31-2022 12:34 PM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Someone should buy this pup immediately. Wade spends more time with these pups in a month than most people do in a year. Culls don't leave Wade's place. Good price from a good guy!

NT CH CROOKED RIVER TWO TONE ZEB
NT CH OLIPHANTS DBL BARREL SHOTGUN
GR NT CH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY HTX
NT Ch CROOKED RIVER RED SASSY HTX
CROOKED RIVER REDTICK ROWDY

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-01-2022 10:46 AM
Travis O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote