UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > where are the redbone pups?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bridger80
UKC Forum Member

where are the redbone pups?

there has been almost nothing posted lately, is the breed dissappearing?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-07-2022 04:06 AM
bridger80 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bridger80 Click here to Send bridger80 a Private Message Find more posts by bridger80 Add bridger80 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmcguffie
UKC Forum Member

2 males Wld ch Wch Fch CH PR THE RACE IS ON

Have two males the sire Fch Nite ch Wch Grch pr Dee's Outlaw Doc Holliday Htx you can me at 615-512-2672

Old Post 07-07-2022 11:14 PM
rmcguffie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmcguffie Click here to Send rmcguffie a Private Message Find more posts by rmcguffie Add rmcguffie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmcguffie
UKC Forum Member

Super state Pkc and Ukc performance

Old Post 07-07-2022 11:16 PM
rmcguffie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmcguffie Click here to Send rmcguffie a Private Message Find more posts by rmcguffie Add rmcguffie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bridger80
UKC Forum Member

Not looking to buy yet, but 2 years ago there would have been 10 litters on here midsummer, now hardly anything is here, where are all the guys that sold pups in the past. There are more plott pups available than redbone.

Old Post 07-08-2022 02:45 PM
bridger80 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bridger80 Click here to Send bridger80 a Private Message Find more posts by bridger80 Add bridger80 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

facebook

Old Post 07-10-2022 11:58 PM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sox12
UKC Forum Member

I have one SS paid up And Performance paid up

CH Nt. Ch.PR Wandering Red & RR Bucksaw (GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge Rip X Grand Nite Raged Ridge Toadie )
GRNTCH.GRCh.PR Steffes' Whizz Bang[GRNTCH Big Walnut BooneXGRNTCH Raged Ridge Toadie]
GRCH.Wandering Red Pepper
GRCH.Wandering Red Honeys Sweety Pie

RIP
GR.NT.CH.GR.CH.PR Steffes wandering Red Tinkerbell {GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge RipsawXGRNTCH Ragged Ridge Toadie]

Old Post 07-12-2022 04:37 PM
sox12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sox12 Click here to Send sox12 a Private Message Click Here to Email sox12 Find more posts by sox12 Add sox12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sox12
UKC Forum Member

CH Nt. Ch.PR Wandering Red & RR Bucksaw (GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge Rip X Grand Nite Raged Ridge Toadie )
GRNTCH.GRCh.PR Steffes' Whizz Bang[GRNTCH Big Walnut BooneXGRNTCH Raged Ridge Toadie]

RIP
GR.NT.CH.GR.CH.PR Steffes wandering Red Tinkerbell {GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge RipsawXGRNTCH Ragged Ridge Toadie]

Old Post 07-12-2022 04:37 PM
sox12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sox12 Click here to Send sox12 a Private Message Click Here to Email sox12 Find more posts by sox12 Add sox12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

There are plenty of Redbone pups out there. You just have to look a little harder now.

Old Post 07-13-2022 03:56 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

found one

I am getting one this weekend from Red Fever Redbones.. Time to pull the trigger.

Old Post 07-14-2022 07:22 AM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sox12
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sox12

Sold

RIP

Old Post 07-15-2022 11:12 PM
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

shout out

Got my Red Fever pup today. Thanks to them for the great pup. Really healthy and active. What impressed me most was how extremely well socialized this pup was. The best I seen in 35 years. I had a 4 hour ride home after picking the pup up. Never got car sick at all. Only barked for a total of 2 mins. all the way home. Stopped at a gas station to let her pee and stopped at one way station on the way home. She was not afraid of anything and looking to play. Thanks again. bill.

Old Post 07-25-2022 09:19 AM
jeanthibodaux
New UKC Forum Member

Pups available

I have a litter of 16 puppies available, theu are out of 7 generation of Timber Jack, Timber Chopper, Hoffmeister and T-Top, Located in Louisiana or Mississippi, Will also ship. I am making sure they go to good hunting homes because I have high expectation for this litter.

Old Post 07-29-2022 04:13 PM
jeanthibodaux is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeanthibodaux Click here to Send jeanthibodaux a Private Message Click Here to Email jeanthibodaux Find more posts by jeanthibodaux Add jeanthibodaux to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote